Honey for Sale - Cover

Honey for Sale

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man lost on the rural roads of Georgia see's a sign "Honey for sale" and decides to get some for his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

My wife and I live in south central Georgia about five miles north of Valdosta city limits on a small farm my dad had left me.

I was about fifty miles from my farm driving south on an old country road on my way back from visiting a farmer I do business with. I own an insurance agency and have built myself quite a lucrative business and I often get called into the boonies where some of the big farms are and therefore some of my biggest clients. Somehow I got turned around and I wasn't sure just where I was when I saw a small sign nailed to a telephone pole that said, "Honey for sale". Now, I can take honey or leave it but my wife Beth just loves the stuff, and if it is home grown, that makes it so much better. I also figured I could get directions out of there.

So I pointed my Cherokee down what I assumed to be a driveway. Just two ruts carved into the red Georgia clay. After about a half mile of bouncing along the one lane path I began to wonder if I was headed down the wrong road when I rounded a tree and saw an old shack about fifty yards to my left. The dilapidated shack was in need of considerable repair. An old truck sat rusting in the weeds not far from the house. The barn behind the house was leaning and looked as if a stiff wind could flatten it.

I pulled up in front of the cabin and stopped. The place appeared abandoned, I considered leaving and if it weren't for the two scruffy looking dogs lounging on the front porch I would have. Neither of the dogs bothered to get their lazy asses up so I figured that they didn't mind me being there.

I got out and stretched my legs, strolled toward the house and up the steps. One of the dogs wagged his tail but still made no other move to see who this stranger was. So I walked over to the screen door and knocked. Inside I heard a man groan as if he were lifting something heavy. So I knocked again.

Then I heard a man say "Hode yer horses, be rit thar".

Through the screen I saw a tall lanky Icobodish man shuffle towards the door. He had on a pair of old ratty denim bib overalls, no shoes or shirt. Black chest hair sprouted beneath the denim bib like the wild weeds in his yard. When he reached the screen door he shifted the kitchen match clamped between his teeth to the other side of his mouth and said "Howdy, kin I do fer ya"

My eyes took in the obvious poverty that this man lived in and I saw a girl peaking from behind the door. She had stringy red hair and a scattering of freckles that ran across one cheek over her nose and slid to a stop on the other cheek. Her big green eyes were bright but cautious. I assumed that a stranger at their door was a rare occurrence. I could not tell her age just by looking at her face, but she could have been anywhere from fourteen to twenty from what I could see of her.

I cleared my throat and said "I saw a sign honey for sale, and I thought I would pick some up for my wife."

The man looked at me hard and rubbed his chin, "Ain't so sure yer wife be wantin my honey" the man said gruffly.

Surprised I said "Why not?"

"I'm Jeb Sweet, an this'en ma daughter Honey." He grabbed a handful of her red locks, pulled her from behind the door and placed her in front of him.

At first I was so surprised that I could not speak, because standing there in front of this man was his daughter as naked as the day she was born. The man kind of smiled and waited for me to stop sputtering. My eyes took in all of the nakedness of the well-built sexy female, and they settled staring at the bright red bush between her legs. After a few seconds of gawking at the teenager's pussy I realized that it looked as if sperm was running down the inside of her leg.

The man was speaking but I was still too distracted to hear him.

"I'm sorry," I sputtered, "what was that you said?"

"Ten fer a blowjob, twenty fer a fuck, n ifin yer wan her ass it'd be twenty five. But see'in I jus fucked her I'll let yas plug her cunt fer ten."

I was stunned. Not three feet in front of me stood a naked girl with dick slime puddling at her feet and her father was selling her ass to a stranger that came to buy glucose produced by bees.

"I'll take a blow job and a fuck for twenty bucks" I responded, quickly reaching for my wallet.

"Done," Jeb said, as he swung the screen door open. "Come in n take a load off." He laughed at his own joke and strolled back into the cool recesses of the house.

I was quite surprised at how clean the inside of the house was. True, the furniture was worn and tattered, the walls could have used some paint, but there was not a speck of dust or a scrap of debris anywhere and the floor was spotless. I handed Jeb the twenty and he tossed me a thick throw pillow.

"Set on that n lean back agin the couch."

Honey had not spoken a word nor did she seem disturbed that she was expected to suck the dick of a stranger and fuck him for the money that her father had just slipped into his pocket.

As I dropped the pillow on the floor Honey was on her knees untying my laces and removing my shoes. She unbuckle my belt, unbuttoned my dockers and unzipped them. Then she drew my pants and underwear down in a single motion and my cock flipped out at half mast. I stepped out of the pants and she took them and folded them nicely over the strait backed chair that sat next to the only decent piece of furniture in the room, a lazy boy recliner.

"Care fer a beer?" Jeb said in his gravelly voice, "I'd be two bucks."

I started for my pants and he said, "pay me when yer finished."

I nodded, sat down on the pillow and reclined against the couch. My knees were slightly bent when Honey dropped between them and pushed my legs wide. My cock and balls were inches from her face. She was perched on her knees leaning forward resting her upper body weight on her forearms. Then she started licking my thighs about half way from my knees to my cock. She licked me like a cat cleaning itself. She licked up my thigh to my crotch and started on the other thigh.

About that time her father came in and handed me a beer. Then he strolled over, dropped his overalls on the floor and slid into the lazy boy naked.

"Don't mind iffin I watch do ya."

I was a little surprised, but knowing how much I loved to watch my wife suck and fuck other men, I figured he had the same kick as me.

By now Honey had licked my entire groin area up to my navel and had started on my balls. It felt great to have this young ladies tongue lathering my gonads. She seemed enthusiastic about it. I had assumed that she would not want to be providing these sexual services and would go about it with an air of drudgery. Not only did she seem enthused, but it appeared she was getting turned on.

Jeb was stroking his cock and sipping his beer as he watched his daughter lick the pre cum off of the end of my dick.

"Yer a good cock sucker aint'cha Honey."

"Mmmhmm," Honey responded nodding her head with half of my dick stuffed in her face.

I felt her tongue swirl against the bottom of my cock and it was sheer bliss.

"What a mouth that bitch has." Jeb grinned with pride as his daughter's dick sucking abilities were demonstrated to me. "It took her a while to get it right, but she's had plenty of practice. Doubt there's a set of balls in ten miles, lessen their wild, that she ain't drained, moren once too. You should watch her swallow a really big'en right to the root."

I wasn't sure what he meant by "wild," but I doubted that that there were more than five or six adult men in a ten square mile area around the house so I doubted that she had sucked that many cocks.

Jeb reached out with his foot and ran his big toe through Honey's little slit and it came away slick and wet. "Cunt juices up real nice too. Her sister git's pissed when she drips that cunt all over her nice clean floor,"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.