Second Squad, Third Platoon, E Company - Cover

Second Squad, Third Platoon, E Company

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 5

Voice! There is another monster we just met and barely survived against. It is a flier that we call Stuka. I guess you saw how little our bullets could do against it, so we need a better weapon to handle it. We figure that a shotgun with exploding pellets would do the job. Can you come up with something like that for us. Hopefully, it will work as well as the PIAT does.

By the way, can you fix the PIAT so that we will have a variety of warheads? The explosive one works great in the right place, but we could use an incendiary warhead and a fragmentation warhead. Is that possible?

If you can make it work, I'll take the shotgun to replace my Tommy Gun. The range should be about the same, and the Tommy Gun gets very little use against these monsters.

Very well, Sgt. James Haggerty. I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, enjoy your reward for a good day's work.

For supper tonight, we had something called Beef Wellington. Man, I have never eaten anything before like the way that Voice is feeding us. At least, he does take good care of his slaves. On top of that, dancing with a woman I love while I know that she isn't wearing anything under her dress is a real turn on. It didn't take me long to get used to this kind of luxury. I hope I don't mess it up!

After the usual hour of dancing and drinking, our girls led us up to our rooms. Beth was slow in moving down the hall, and I found out why when she handed me a note: "Things are not what they seem. You are not just actors putting on a show. Take care of yourself. You could easily be killed. More later. Destroy this note!"

I wadded up the note and stuffed it into my mouth before we got to the door to our room. Once inside, I said, "Beth, honey, I've got to take a leak. I'll be right back." I went into the bathroom and pissed; I also got rid of the note down the drain when I flushed the toilet.

I went back into the bedroom and started to kiss Beth and rub her tits through her dress. Each night, she had a different dress, but it was always sexy as hell. She pushed me back away from her just enough for her to reach a fastener which she loosened to let her dress fall to the floor. God! She was a living doll! Every time I saw her naked, I couldn't help marveling at her beauty. Her tits were just the right size to grab my attention, and her nipples were just at the right place, neither too high nor too low, and she was perfectly symmetrical.

Beth's face was sort of oval shaped with the almost-green eyes that some people call hazel. Her nose was cute, without being too small, and the tip was turned up just a tiny bit. Her lips were full, without being pouty, which was just what I liked. Her ears were small, but not tiny, so there was something for me to suck on when I reached for her earlobes.

Her body was shapely, with the 34-26-36 shape that really gets to me. I love those wide hips—they make a very pleasant place to lie on when I am between her thighs.

Her legs seem to go on forever, starting at her nicely sized feet, shapely ankles, and thin, but not skinny legs. Ah, and were those legs end at the top is truly heavenly. She has no pussy hair, something that was entirely new to me. I love being able to see her pussy lips in all their glory. Her outer lips are full and seemingly permanently swollen to an inviting bulge, and her inner lips are just barely visible as hardly more than a thin line.

Beth's clit hood is barely visible, but it becomes prominent as soon as I get close to it. It is thrilling when I can make the head of her clit show itself as she gets excited. Her pussy slit is far enough to the front so that I can enjoy seeing it when she is standing with her legs slightly separated, as she is now. Her mound of Venus stands out in welcome, as if it was begging me to penetrate.

Oh, I do love the way that woman looks!

Beth helped me to undress. I don't think that I am anything special, but Beth seems to like me, so that is what is important. I am 5'-11" tall in my bare feet, and I weigh 186 pounds, very little of it fat. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. My features are what would be called regular, at least by me. I think that my most attractive feature is my 7½-inch long cock that's nearly 2 inches in diameter when fully hard. At least the girls have seemed to like it.

Tonight in the shower, I got the full treatment, including a blow job. We didn't hurry out of the shower after that and Beth managed to get me hard again. Then she leaned over against the wall and asked me for an ass fucking. Dammit, I had never done that before, and I was not sure that I really wanted to do it, but Beth kept on insisting. Finally, I agreed, against my better judgment.

Man, was I wrong! My first anal fuck was an eye-opener, to coin a phrase. As we both expected, I had some trouble working my way in, but Beth applied some lubricant that eased the way considerably. It still was not easy to get by that outer muscle, but I was in heaven when I finally did. I pushed all the way in as far as I could go with little resistance. Honestly, I expected shit to come squirting out when I pushed in, but there was nothing like that. Oh, well, live and learn.

This was just like being in Beth's cunt, but different. I don't know how to describe the difference, but it was different. Still, it felt great, and Beth seemed to like it, too. After my first few strokes, I started rubbing her clit with my right hand and her left nipple with my left hand. Damned if she didn't cum before me, but it was only by a few seconds. As soon as her contractions started from her orgasm, I practically exploded my cum into her bowel. That was the damnedest feeling I ever had, and I loved it. I wouldn't mind doing that again, but, truthfully, I prefer the cunt fuck if I have my druthers. This ass fuck seems to me to be more of a power thing than a true expression of love like a pussy fuck can be.

We were both staggered by the experience, but we did recover quickly. I was amazed that there were no residual brown stains on my cock when I pulled out, but I was glad when Beth made a point of giving me a thorough cleaning before we left the shower.

Once we were back in bed, I asked Beth, "Why did you want the ass fuck so bad?"

"It was because I wanted you to know deep down in your soul that you were the one in charge of me. I thought that you would understand better the power you had over me if you fucked me in the asshole. Jimmy, I can't live without you, and the thought of you leaving me for any reason almost drives me crazy. Sometimes, when you are not around, I sit and cry over the thought that one day I will have to live without you!"

"Beth, honey, you will never have to live without me if I have anything to do with it. I feel the same way about you, and I did before the ass fucking. Don't ever offer that again, unless you want it because YOU want it. You don't need to cater to me that way, you are already exactly what I want!"

Well, this must have been exactly the right thing to say, because Beth started to cry and grabbed me in a hug that would have killed me if I had no been in top physical condition. She planted kisses all over my face and chest, then she attacked my cock like it was trying to escape. It didn't take long for me to get hard enough for us to have a nice normal fuck in my favorite missionary position.

The next morning, we had more than the usual quickie, so I had to gobble my breakfast, but it was worth it. I noticed that some of the other guys were in the same condition as me. I wondered if the girls had conspired with each other over last night—I wouldn't be the least bit surprised!

I was delighted to see that our new armaments were there when we finished eating. The shotgun had a fire selector: safe, single, auto. It also had a round selector: explosive, incendiary, fragmentation. The PIAT had the same two selectors, and Sam was ecstatic over the modifications. It looked like we were in business, so we set out for our next patrol after a deep kiss from what now had to be recognized as our wives.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.