Mission Misadventure
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Twins have a church required mission to perform. Mom decides the whole family should go to Mexico and save the "heathens". The natives are restless and Mom's idea goes bad quickly. The natives think her daughters are ready to have children and enroll them in a special sex school. The girls learn it all, and then some. Mom finds out the hard way and demands justice, but ends up as a "student" also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Pregnant! Pregnant? What do you mean you're pregnant? How can you be pregnant?" Roxanne was nearly hysterical that evening at the dinner table when the girls made their announcement.

"How can you be pregnant? You're thirteen years old! You're a virgin!", she continued to yell at her younger daughter.

"Mother, " Regina said calmly, "She is pregnant. The doctor gave us each a test strip and confirmed it."

"It started out innocently enough. We went up to the well to get water. It was the first time we had been out of the house since the other thing happened in the square. We were met at the well by two women, who I thought were nurses or something. They told me that they were concerned for my health and offered to give me an exam after what had happened to me. I said okay, and we went into this medical place and the next thing I knew, we were both having sex with these men, but for some reason, we didn't seem to care or be upset. I guess that's how she got pregnant."

Olivia added, "They gave us these little pads to smell, and after that, I don't know what happened, except I know that I am expecting a baby, and I am only thirteen years old."

"I need to think about this," Roxanne told her family. " I need to come up with a plan. Neither one of you need to have a baby right now. You are much too young. It will ruin your lives."

Brian, who had nothing during this entire discussion, finally decided to contribute his piece. "I hope you realize that they will need the father's permission before they can have an abortion in this state."

"Yes, I know that. Do you think I am stupid. But tell me, oh smart one, just who is the father? The girls don't know. Do you?" Roxanne was fuming. She had never spoken a word in anger to her husband before, but she was nearly out of control with frustration over this entire mission.

Brandon just couldn't keep quiet. "What does our church say about abortions, anyway? Are they in favor of them? I can't believe they would be."

"Oh, thank you, son, for that most wonderful contribution. Perhaps you have a solution to this problem." Roxanne was on a roll. Her sarcasm was blunt, and her frustration level so high that she didn't care who she snapped at.

""Maybe the village would like to raise them. After all, Elena is going to have my baby, and she will be raising that child alone."

"I will come up with a plan. I just need time." Roxanne turned and walked away.


After tossing and turning all night long when she could not get to sleep, Roxanne began the next day determined to resolve all of her family's problems. She went to the Planned Parenthood Center on the pretext of obtaining information about women's health issues and while there, also acquired several consent forms for terminating paternal rights. She had a plan.

At dinner that evening, she announced that she would return to the village in Mexico, demand that the young man sign the release and then return so that the Olivia could resolve this issue promptly. Brandon immediately offered to accompany her, both for her security and because he wanted to see the mother of his unborn child again. And so mother and son made the flight to Mexico once again, arriving in the tiny village three days later. After a less than restful sleep in the house owned by their church, Roxanne wasted no time, walking briskly up through the middle of the village, past the fountain and community water supply to the health center buildings.

Roxanne boldly strode to the door and stepped into the lobby of what appeared to her to be a doctor's office. She immediately went to the receptionist introduced herself and demanded to know who was in charge of the facility. Rather than answering her directly, the receptionist telephoned to someone and spoke quietly in Spanish. Roxanne heard her mention her name and then the receptionist told her that she had summoned someone to help her.

"Please take a seat in the lobby and I will bring someone to help you shortly."

Thankfully for all involved, Roxanne did not have to wait long before hearing her name called. She was accompanied to a private office with decor remarkably like those found in most American medical clinics, complete with several diplomas and certificates framed and displayed like artwork on the walls.

"Mrs. O'Connell, my name is Juanita and I am the medical director for this facility. How may I help you?"

"Are you aware that when my family was here, both of my daughters were brought into this building under false pretenses. Then they were drugged and raped repeatedly."

"Mrs. O'Connell, I can understand that you are upset, especially since you have no knowledge of what it is that we do here for young girls. Let me assure you that your daughters were not drugged, nor were they raped."

"I tell you that they were raped. My youngest daughter is only thirteen, and she was a virgin--and she SURE ISN'T ANYMORE!!!!"

"Come with me, please, Mrs. O'Connell. Let me show you some of the things that we do here."

Juanita opened a door to the hallway and walked with Roxanne to another office. One wall was lined with heavy drapes, and the office lighting was very dim. Juanita paused before opening the drapes. "One of our missions in this village is to educate young girls in the joys of sexual love. It is our belief that if a girl experiences sex, in all of its forms, in a controlled environment, and learns how to satisfy both her partner and herself, she will have a much better chance at achieving happiness in her marriage and fidelity with her husband."

"What are you saying?"

"We teach young girls to have sex. We teach them how and what to do, how to enjoy sex so that they can have orgasms as well as their partners." With that, Juanita turned off the remaining lights and opened the drapes to reveal a young girl on her hands and knees on a low exam table, not five feet beyond the glass window dividing them. The girl appeared to be very young, possibly thirteen. She had no breast development whatsoever and no visible pubic hair. It was quite evident, much to Roxanne's sudden discomfort, that the young man behind her was pushing his penis into her rectum.

Just as Roxanne was about to yell out about the obscenity and depravity of such an act, and the obvious age of the young girl, Juanita calmly reached in front of Roxanne and cupped her face with a soft cloth for just a few seconds. Roxanne could detect the scent, but had no understanding of what had just occurred. The effects, however, were clear. Her reaction to what she was watching changed completely.

Juanita began a more thorough explanation of the program for girls that included teaching them about and letting them experience not only "missionary" sex, but also oral sex, various positions of intercourse for both participants and finally a compete session on anal sex.

Much calmer now, Roxanne asked, "Why the emphasis on that? It is so unnatural."

"It's all very simple. Anal sex is the ultimate surrender by a woman to a man. Despite what some women would have you believe, throughout history, women have always looked for their male counterparts to protect them, provide food for them and create a shelter for them to raise their children. Allowing the male to penetrate her anally was the one sure method that a woman could signal her deference to her man, that she would give all of her body to him, withholding nothing, in appreciation for what he provides her. Similarly, when a man enjoys a woman in that way, and ejaculates into her there, he is telling the world that he alone is responsible for her well being, and that she is his."

"But that is what marriage is all about."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.