Mission Misadventure
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Twins have a church required mission to perform. Mom decides the whole family should go to Mexico and save the "heathens". The natives are restless and Mom's idea goes bad quickly. The natives think her daughters are ready to have children and enroll them in a special sex school. The girls learn it all, and then some. Mom finds out the hard way and demands justice, but ends up as a "student" also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Whatever psychological arguments Brian may have used to bring his wife back into reality is not really clear. Whatever they may have been, they apparently were successful. By mid-morning, Roxanne began to clearly discuss the dilemma facing their family. Their older daughter had been raped by a madman, their son had sex in the town square with a very young native girl who was now believed to be pregnant with his baby, and worst of all, their religious mission to bring "the Truth" to the natives had been a complete failure. Brian, who was amazed by her calmness and clarity, and Roxanne quietly decided that they would place an emergency call to their minister, arrange for a private airplane to retrieve them from this hellish place and then, with minimal notice to even their children, whisk everyone back to their home and safety. Roxanne, as she had for the past several weeks, remained in her room until well after the mid day meal, and neither daughter had any reason to suspect that her mother's mental stability had improved substantially.

Without telling anyone in advance, Brandon decided to spend the night at the Gomez house with the mother of his unborn child. By doing that, he created a new level of tension in the O'Connell house and both Roxanne and Brian retreated to the sanctity of their bedroom shortly after breakfast. It didn't take long for the girls to realize that they were essentially free to do whatever they chose, and they both chose to carry a water tank to the well as soon as the breakfast dishes were finished. Once at the medical building, they went directly to the examination room, undressed and waited for their hostess.

"Have either of you girls performed oral sex on a man?" Regina was not about to admit that she had, and both girls shook their heads indicating that they had not. After a quick telephone call by the hostess, two young men entered the room and Olivia recognized them as the same men that had been with her the first day.

Following some very basic instruction form their hostess, both Olivia and Regina were on their knees, looking up at their man and doing their best to follow what she had told them. Olivia was still too young and her throat too small to attempt to swallow the cock that was invading her throat. She and he had to be happy with only using her mouth, and once she managed to avoid making contact with her teeth, his excitement level increased quickly. He was holding on to the back of her head, pulling her farther onto his cock and she was forced to wrap both hands around his cock to act as a bumper and control the depth of his penetration. She could feel his cock swell as he readied himself for the inevitable explosion, and when it came, she was surprised at the force of the blasts. Quickly swallowing after each shot, she tried hard to keep up with his ejaculation, but eventually his cum was seeping from her mouth and dribbling down her chin. When he finally pulled his cock out of her mouth for the last time, he wiped the small drips of cum with his finger and smeared it on her lips like lipstick.

This was not the first time Regina had sucked a cock. Three times during the school year her dates had, after some passionate kissing and fondling, given her the choice of providing oral sex or having regular sex. The first time, she recalled, the boy had been extremely crude. "Either you let me fuck you or you're gonna suck my cock, and if you spill a drop, I will slap you so hard you won't remember your name," is what he had demanded that night, and she wisely chose to suck his cock, even though she had no idea how to do it. She was too embarrassed to admit this to anyone so she just agreed with her younger sister about having to learn how. But Regina was five years older and five years more mature and her mouth and throat were perfectly capable of handling an adult cock being pushed inside it. When Olivia looked at her sister, she was amazed at how much of the man's cock had been pushed into her throat. It was pretty obvious that it had to be down her throat and not just in her mouth. Olivia was pretty much awestruck as she watched Regina take the entire length of that enormous cock into her mouth.

Awestruck or not, the hostess reminded Olivia about her real purpose in being there today, and that was to let one of the men enjoy having anal sex with her. "Yes, Olivia, you are going to have sex that way."

Olivia took several more deep breaths holding the scented gauze over her nose and mouth and then moved herself on the exam table so that she was on her hands and knees, with her head resting on a small pillow. She heard the door to the room open and saw a familiar face, that of the very first man to have her, what seemed like days ago. He was very handsome, and had been gentle to her. He stepped to the table and began to caress her pussy with his hand, lightly running his hand up to her ass and teasing it before returning to her clit and labia. Olivia was already aroused having seen her sister just one day earlier as she was fucked in her bottom. She felt his finger probing into her ass, first one, then two, pushing gently and spreading her open as best they could. She also felt him apply some gel that was very slippery and which allowed his fingers to slide into her with ease.

After a minute, he withdrew his fingers, positioned her hips just so and, while holding his cock in one hand, pushed the head of it into her ass, pushing it slowly through her sphincter and then holding still why she adjusted. Olivia wanted to cry. She wanted to pull away and climb down and run away. She knew for certain that he had torn something within her, or maybe her bottom itself. He was so thick, and he was stretching her way beyond anything that had ever come out of there. She tried to scream, but no sounds came out. She looked up, her face registering stark fear, to see her sister sitting directly in front of her, smiling and nodding as the stranger pushed his cock deeper into her bowels.

"You're doing great, Livy," her pet name for her little sister. "You're doing great. He is almost all the way into your butt now. Doesn't it feel powerful? Doesn't it feel like you have surrendered yourself to him?"

Olivia felt him begin to withdraw and start his motions. Very slowly he backed out, so that just the head of his cock remained in her ass and then he began to push in again. By his seventh or eighth such sequence, the tempo and his forcefulness had both increased. He was holding her hips with his hands and pulling her towards him as he pushed back into her. Her pain and discomfort were beginning to go away, helped in part by his occasional rubbing of her clit with one hand. She could feel her own level of excitement building inside her but she had no idea how that could be happening.

"Pretend that he overpowered you and this is what he is doing to you. Pretend that he just grabbed you, threw you down and is doing this," Regina suggested to her younger sister.

He was thrusting harder now, much harder, and Regina's suggestion to her to pretend it was an assault suddenly made Olivia realize just how powerful he was and how exciting that he was making her. As he cried out in ecstasy and pushed his cock all the way into her, she felt the hot blast of his cum splash deep inside her, far up into her intestines. That was all that her own emotions required to set off her climax causing her whole body to shudder and her sphincter muscle to clamp firmly on the intruder. She held him firmly, solidly, so that he was unable to move at all while he continued firing his hot cum into her bowels. Six, seven, eight times he painted the inside of her, and with each blast, her own orgasm sent another jolt of climactic excitement through her. It was not until his cock has softened almost completely that he was able to actually pull his cock from her ass and withdraw from being the center of attention. No longer attached to him, she allowed her body to fall onto the table and she slid forward to recover from the experience. She suddenly felt exhausted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.