Mission Misadventure - Cover

Mission Misadventure

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Twins have a church required mission to perform. Mom decides the whole family should go to Mexico and save the "heathens". The natives are restless and Mom's idea goes bad quickly. The natives think her daughters are ready to have children and enroll them in a special sex school. The girls learn it all, and then some. Mom finds out the hard way and demands justice, but ends up as a "student" also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Hector Gomez was still not satisfied. He really believed that he was owed either a monetary dowry for the virginity of his only daughter, or the right to take the virginity of one of the O'Connell daughters. He had already tried taking the cherry of the elder daughter, but she was not a virgin and caused him to be embarrassed in front of his neighbors. All the way back to their home, Hector complained to Maria, their sons and the rest of his family. Maria could only console him by telling him that they would think of something, but it may not be tonight.

Several days passed before anyone left the security of the compound. When they did, it was always in pairs, one of the girls with either Brian or Brandon. They only spoke to others when absolutely necessary, at the market or near the well. In the third week following the Regina's assault, a small contingent of villagers knocked on the front door of the house. Once again, among the crowd was Maria Gomez. Standing along side her were two younger men, even to Roxanne's angry eyes, noticeably more handsome then any she had met since her arrival in this village.

"We've come to tell you that our daughter, Elena, is with child. She will bear the gift of your son. We also know that neither of your daughters are yet with child, and have come to offer our finest young men to them. Your daughters are at the age where their bodies will produce the best children and you owe it to them as their mother to see to it that their babies are healthy and strong."

Roxanne could take no more, emotionally, physically or spiritually. She burst into tears and collapsed into the arms of her son who quickly closed the door on the visitors and helped his mother to the sofa. She mumbled what sounded to others like prayers, but the words were mostly unintelligibly slurred together.

That evening, Maria Gomez met with Hector's sisters who both worked at the tiny village medical center on the north side of the village. This was a small, two building complex that acted as a wellness center for the people of the community, and as an emergency aid station in the event that was needed. Rosie and Juanita Gomez both worked at the Medical building, Rosie as a nurse and Juanita as a clerk/receptionist.

Maria was tired of hearing Hector complain about the O'Connells, and was completely fed up with her extended family encouraging his frustration. Together, the three women hatched a plan to lure the daughters to the medical center on a day when the doctor is not in attendance and then allow Maria's sins to have their way with the girls. Juanita offered that she could always ask her own sons to assist, if more men were needed. Although they were both several years older than the elder O'Connell girl, they were still considered to be some of the most handsome men in the area.

"How will we keep them there? Certainly we can not kidnap them," Maria asked the sisters.

"That's the easiest part, Maria," Juanita responded. "We have a new type of anesthetic there. It keeps you awake and alert, so that you know what's going on, but it makes you just not care. I can be doing minor surgery on your body, in plain site of you. You will feel some discomfort, but you won't care at all that I am cutting up your flesh. And all you have to do is inhale it, too. It is so easy."

By coincidence, four weeks after the assault, Regina and Olivia walked together to the community well. It was the first time that either had left their compound without a male escort. Side by side, there was no doubt that the girls were sisters, but their physical development also told of their age differences. While both girls were nearly the same height and were blessed with a very cute facial appearance, Regina's breasts were well formed and her hips had the delightful curvature of a young woman. Olivia's breast development was just beginning, as one would expect for a thirteen year old girl. The two mounds protruding from her tee-shirted chest could not even be described as "teacup" size, but were more like one half of a small apple stuck to the front of her chest. Her hips were straight, with just the slightest flair, just enough to realize that when seen from behind, she was indeed a girl. Unlike her older sister, who had for some strange reason, chosen to shave off most of her pubic hair, Olivia's pubic hairs were so light in color and sparse in number that they barely created a shadow on her body there. Both her mother and sister had thick, dark pubic hair, Olivia's nearly blond hair had only recently grown in along the sides of her lips and had finally formed a triangular shape that she had read about in health class.

As they were drawing water from the well, they were approached by four women whom they had not seen before. Comparatively well dressed, the strangers were polite as they spoke quietly to the girls. Two of them held up a card case with some sort of official looking identification.

"You are the O'Connell daughters?" one asked. When Olivia confirmed that they were, the

stranger said, "Then follow me, please."

The two women with the identification turned and began walking to a series of smaller buildings on the outskirts of the village while the other two women waited for the girls to follow. They were escorted to one of two identical buildings located on the far edge of the village to which, until this moment, neither girl had paid much attention. Once inside, it was obvious to them that it was some sort of medical facility or laboratory, staffed with women in clothing typical of nurses or other medical practitioners. The two girls were shown into separate offices and asked to undress and then put on the examination gown that was located on the chair. "Please knock on the door when you are ready," they were told as the door to each room closed behind them.

There was uncertainty in both of the girls minds as to just what was happening, but the official appearance of the offices and the medical equipment located in each room was enough to convince both girls to do as they had been asked. When each had knocked on the door indicating her readiness, the doors were opened by women in white coats with a stethoscope around their neck, giving a strong suggestion of them being doctors.

"Olivia, please sit on the table with your feet over the end." When she complied, the woman approached, and began performing a routine diagnostic exam, taking her pulse, counting respirations, and listening to her heart. Leaving her hand on the outside of Olivia's gown, the woman carefully palpated each tiny breast, as if feeling for lumps or abnormalities.

"Have you ever had a gynecological exam before, Olivia?" the woman asked.

Olivia shook her head negatively.

"Okay, well then, we will be very gentle. Please lay back and place your legs in these rests." As she complied, the woman walked to a cabinet and retrieved a small package. As she opened it, she handed it to Olivia. "What I am about to do may be a little uncomfortable for you, so I would like you to remove the gauze from this package and just place it over your nose for a minute and breathe in deeply. It will not hurt you, it just contains a pleasant aroma that will help you relax."

Olivia removed the ball of gauze from the sealed package, and as asked, placed it near her nose and mouth. Even as she brought it near to her, the scent was pleasant and not at all frightening. Holding it close, she inhaled deeply, and after the second breath, felt completely relaxed, whatever fears and trepidations she may have had simply vanished. She could feel the woman's hand touch her between her legs, but she did not jump or pull away. Whatever she was doing was not uncomfortable, and after a minute, actually began to feel better. The woman talked quietly to Olivia about growing up, and about her desire to find a husband and get married and raise a family, all the while moving her hand around Olivia's crotch. Olivia could feel moisture forming there from somewhere, and there was a new intensity in her abdomen that she couldn't identify.

From another room, a man entered, also dressed in a white coat. Somewhere in her mind, she knew that she should be surprised and concerned, but she was still quite comfortable, even when he stepped into the place where the woman had been standing and she felt his hand touch her. His was a more brusque touch, not nearly as gentle, but in another way, more pleasant. He was rubbing her clitoris with one hand, Olivia realized that much, and with his other, he was massaging the nipple on her left breast, which had somehow become very hard and erect.

She saw him bend lower, putting his head almost to her crotch. She thought that he must be examining something closely until she felt his breath blowing lightly against her. It was so exciting that she began to move her hips, in part to avoid the tingling that his breath caused but also to move closer to the source of such pleasure. Putting the gauze to her nose again she inhaled deeply and relaxed as she felt his lips encircle her clit and suck it into his mouth. Her insides were in turmoil, and she could hear herself moaning softly. When his index finger entered her, tiny jolts of imaginary electricity flashed through her body. The man moved his tongue up and down the short length or her labial split, darting his tongue into her vagina as he neared the bottom. She was completely out of control, yet felt assured that everything was fine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.