Lucy - Cover

Lucy

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

A month later, Lady Edwards was breast-feeding, Bethany, her new baby, when Tanya came into the room. She was wearing dark glasses and had a freshly-lit cigarette dangling from her lips.

'Shit, what fucking time is it?' she asked making straight for the drinks cabinet.

'Ten-thirty, smiled Lady Edwards.

'Fuck, I need a drink, ' she wheezed as she filled a glass, 'Top up?' she offered the bottle to Lady Edwards.

'What do you think?' Lady Edwards held her glass out, her eyes shining greedily.

The nurse maid came in, 'Ah, Julie, you may take Bethany in a moment.'

Lady Edwards removed the baby from her nipple and dipped her finger into her glass before putting it into Bethany's

mouth. 'That's momma's good girl, ' she cooed as the baby suckled the vodka off her finger. Lady Edwards took a long drag on her cigarette and inhaled deeply before blowing a long stream of smoke at her now sleeping daughter's face.

'You may take her now, ' Lady Edwards said to Julie.

Tanya drained her glass and went over to the cabinet again. 'Is this all the fucking vodka there is?' she asked angrily.

'Relax, I'll ring for the maid, remember when this was Your job?' Lady Edwards laughed.

'Yeah, ' agreed Tanya as the maid came in.

'More vodka, ' said Tanya, 'And hurry up.'

A few minutes later the maid reappeared with two bottles of vodka.

'Let me have one and put the other in the cabinet please, ' said Lady Edwards.

'Are you going out today?' she asked Tanya.

Tanya stubbed out her cigarette and lit another before saying, 'Yeah, get my nails and roots done. What about you?'

'Well actually I was going to take Kate to get her nails and roots done, but if you're going... 'her voice tailed off.

'Yeah, no problem, I'll take her, ' replied Tanya.

'Thanks, her drinking and smoking has really increased lately, ' Lady Edwards sighed.

'As much as mine?' laughed Tanya.

'Hardly Tanya darling, I can scarcely believe how quickly you've come on. Did I hear you coughing this morning.'

'Yeah, It's probably an allergy or something, ' said Tanya, as she reached for another cigarette.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.