Lucy - Cover

Lucy

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

A week later Joe got out of his bed and said to his seventy-eight year old wife, 'I'll just go and see how mum is.'

He went into Jade's bedroom.

His mother was laid on her back thrusting a large black dildo in and out of her overstretched pussy, a freshly lit cigarette dangled from botoxed lips.

'Hi babe, ' she cooed.

'Hi mom, you ready for some powdered pleasure?'

'Fuck yeah, ' she enthused. 'I fucking love the rush.'

Joe cut his mother a fat line and watched her snort it up greedily.

'Your smoking is coming along nicely too, ' he said lighting his own cigarette.

'Fucking too right, I fucking love it. Shit it's like a new me.' Jade giggled.

'It's like a whole new mother, ' Joe smirked as his mother continued thrusting the dildo in and out.

'How's that, ' Jade gasped as the thrusting increased its pace.

'Smoking, drugs, swearing, this is sooo cool mom, ' he laughed.

'Fuck off, ' Jade giggled as her thrusts increased in intensity.

As Joe left, Jade's 'phone rang.

'Hello, ' she said.

'Oh hi, this is Kirsty from the gym, you have a membership with us and you havn't been for a few weeks. Are you O.K?'

'Why sure Kirsty, ' Jade drawled, reaching for a cigarette.

'So will we be seeing you again?'

'Err, I don't think so anymore, ' Jade said as she lit her cigarette, 'You see I don't want to be doing keep-fit anymore.'

'Sorry?' Kirsty said, unsure if she had heard correctly.

''Let's face it Kirsty all that work it gets on my fucking tits. I just want to have fun. I've started smoking and maybe doing one or two other things that aren't advisable for health reasons.'

'Smoking, ' gasped Kirsty.

'Yeah, my daughter-in-law started me and I'm a total fucking addict already. I fucking love it.' Jade said in a

matter-of-fact tone.

'I can hardly believe what you're saying, ' Kirsty's tone was shocked, 'I thought you were a doctor or something.

'A cosmetic surgeon actually, although I don't work at the moment, I can't smoke in the hospital so I just don't go anymore. I can't go for more than a few seconds without a cigarette.

'This is crazy, you are damaging your health, ' Kirsty cried.

'Yeah, MY health and I'll do what I want with it. Shit I get breathless just climbing the stairs already.' Jade wheezed as she fingered her oily slit.

'But you must stop, ' said Kirsty.

Jade smiled before saying: 'Kirsty, fuck off.' she switched the 'phone off.

Jade got up and went through to the en-suite bathroom to have a bath. She preferred showering but she could smoke in the bath. She lay in the large bath, she loved the luxury of Jane's house and had been happy to move in with Jane and Joe when they suggested it.

'It means I get easy access to loads of fucking coke. Shit yes, I love it.' she said to herself.

An hour later she wandered into the living room, after moving into Jane's house Jade had changed her image.

She had ditched her professional business suits and now wore leather trousers or skirts together with low-cut tops which showed her silicone enhanced breasts off. She had a regular appointment at a local salon where her blonde hair was styled and her long acrylic nails painted.

'Hi you two, can't you offer a guest some refreshment?' Jade stubbed out her cigarette and reached for another, exhaling through her nose as she lit the second.

Jane was massaging Joe's cock through his trousers and said, 'You'll have to help yourself darling Joe is insatiable and I'm going to have to suck him off.

'K, ' smiled Jade opening the large stash box on the coffee table and scooping some coke onto the glass top of the table.

She snorted it up quickly before saying, 'Fuck that's soooo good.'

She watched idly as Jane's head bobbed up and down over Joe's hard cock.

'You are really horny fuckers, ' Jade laughed, her laugh turned into a spasm of coughing.

'That's cough is caused by you smoking too much mom, ' Joe gasped as he flooded Jane's mouth with his spunk.

'I know, ' sighed Jade luxuriously as she reached for another cigarette, 'Shit, fucking up my health is such a fucking turn-on.' She reached under her leather skirt and started rubbing her pussy.

She was panting with the effort and gasped, 'I can't believe how easy it was to get hooked on cigarettes, to think I didn't like it at first but I'm a chain-smoker already. fuck I get all edgy if I don't smoke for even a few seconds now.

I checked my lung capacity yesterday. They're down to forty per cent already, ' she wheezed.

'You'll burn your nose out too with all the coke you use, just like me, ' sighed Jane.

'Yeah, ' agreed Jade, 'Still I know loads Of people who can help with that.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.