Lucy
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Later in the evening the only people at Lucy's party who were conscious were Scott and Brad.

'That was one hell of a party, ' Scott laughed.

'Yeah, ' agreed Brad, 'Can you believe how much they can all drink. Just look at all the empty bottles.'

'And the ashtrays, ' reminded Scott, 'They all seem to chain-smoke.'

'Not Jill though, ' said Brad.

'Not yet you mean, ' chuckled Scott, 'I'm sure that Jill will turn out just like the rest of them.'

'Great isn't it?' laughed Brad.

'You bet, ' agreed Scott,

'I noticed Carla smokes slim cigars now, ' Brad said.

'That's right, it was my idea. Go and smell her breath.'

Brad went over to the prostrate woman who was slouched in a chair with her mouth open. He sniffed deeply.

'Wow, that smells disgusting, ' he said, his eyes shining.

'Yeah, great isn' it?' laughed Scott.


The following morning the guests eventually left after all having a 'livener' as they called it, leaving Lucy, Marsha, Louanne, Jill and Brad in the house.

'What a fucking great party, ' laughed Lucy, 'Shit I was so pissed I can hardly remember much of it.'

'I did notice you having rather a good time, ' smiled Marsha.

Louanne came into the living room, 'Drink, need a fuckin drink, ' she said to herself as she went over to the bar in the corner of the room. She glugged some brandy into a glass and, holding the glass with both hands, to try to stop her

hands shaking she drank it down. She stood for a moment until the alcohol took effect.

'Shit, I fucking needed that, ' she sighed, lighting a cigarette and inhaling deeply.

'Have some more darling, ' smiled Marsha, 'It's late for your first isn't it?'

'What time is it?' Louanne asked.

'Ten o'clock, ' Lucy answered.

'Shit, I'm usually on my second by this time, ' Louanne said.

'Bottle?' asked Marsha.

'Of course, ' Louanne said arrogantly, 'You don't have a problem with that do you?'

'Hardly, ' laughed Marsha, 'I just wasn't sure how much you needed. Do you want anything to eat?'

'No thanks, this is all I need, ' Louanne drained her second glass before refilling it, 'Food stops the alcohol getting into my bloodstream quickly.'

'Get the bottle and sit down, ' Lucy smiled.

Louanne sat down and said to Marsha: 'Aunty Marsha, now I'm in England for a few days I'd really like to visit some friends while I'm over here. I'll go by train. Would you look after Jill for the next few days please?'

'Of course Louanne, I'd be happy to, ' Marsha smiled to herself at the thought, 'Is Jill still in bed?'

'Yeah, I think she's still asleep, ' agreed Louanne.

'Good, I'll wake her up after you've gone, shall I 'phone for a taxi to take you to the station?' Marsha said innocently.

Surprised at the speed things were moving, Louanne said, 'Err, yeah, thanks.'

Twenty minutes later Louanne had left and Marsha went upstairs to the room where Jill was, she had a glass of vodka with a dash of lemonade in one hand and some cigarettes in the other.

'Wake up sweetheart, ' she cooed at the sleeping child, 'It's time for your first of the day.'

'First what, ' asked Jill, her eyes unable to focus at first.

'Why a drink and a cigarette of course, ' smiled Marsha, 'Have you forgotten that you started smoking and drinking vodka yesterday? Do you remember how good it made you feel?'

'Oh yeah, ' exclaimed the child, eagerly, 'Can I smoke and drink anytime aunty Marsha?'

'Of course sweetheart, it makes you feel good and you look so grown up. I'm sure that alcohol and cigarettes are going to be a really big part of your life from now on.'

'Where's mummy, ' Jill asked as she took the glass from Marsha.

Marsha waited until the girl had drank some vodka before saying, 'She's gone to see some friends and you are staying here with me for a few days, won't that be nice?'

'will I be able to drink and smoke when I'm here?' Jill asked shyly.

'Of course silly, ' laughed Marsha, ruffling the girls hair, 'I'll make sure of it. Now here, have your first cigarette of the day. Smoking and drinking go really well together.' Marsha lit two cigarettes and passed one to Jill. She watched as Jill inhaled the smoke from the cigarette before having a sip at her drink.

'That feels nice aunty Marsha, isn't drinking and smoking bad for me though?' she asked.

'Well, ' Marsha paused, not wanting to lie, 'Sometimes, but the benefits really outweigh any negative aspects so don't you worry about that; actually if you were worried about that, or anything worries you just have a drink and a cigarette

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.