Lucy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

The following morning, Lucy left Marsha's to collect her things. Marsha lounged in the living room keeping her large cut-glass tumbler topped up with gin. At about ten o'clock there was a knock at the door. Marsha struggled to get up and then wobbled over to answer to answer the door. A pretty blonde girl dressed in a pink jacket and matching skirt stood there.

'Yes?' said Marsha, trying to focus her eyes.

'Hello, ' said the girl, 'I'm Paula, I married your son Brian yesterday.'

'Well well, ' smiled Marsha drunkly, 'Come in.'

Paula went past Marsha into the living room; she could smell the gin on Marsha's breath and she had to quell the feeling of longing which passed through her.

'So you are my daughter-in law, ' smiled Marsha, 'I understand you are an alcoholic too?'

'That's right, 'agreed Paula, 'I've been dry for about six months now.'

'I do so admire your willpower, ' Marsha lied, 'To be able to have that much self-control is so amazing.'

'Oh, thanks, ' blushed Paula.

Marsha poured another glass of gin and passed it to Paula, 'I mean, you can hold this glass of gin and not drink it. I'm very impressed.'

Paula looked at the glass and felt her resolve weakening. Marsha sensed this and said:

'Just have a little sniff at it Paula, ' her tone was soft and coercing.

Marsha watched eagerly as Paula took a small sniff and then a longer sniff from the glass.

'Of course, you could just take a little sip couldn't you?' Marsha purred.

'No, ' whispered Paula, a film of sweat appearing on her forehead.

'Just one little sip Paula, ' Marsha whispered.

'No, ' murmered Paula.

'Go on Paula, ' Marsha held her breath, she could sense Paula's resolve weakening, 'Just have a sip, you want to don't you, mmm?'

'I, I, I musn't, ' Paula stammered.

'Why not, you want to sip a little gin, you gave up drinking so it wouldn't matter if you tried it just this once, would it? You know how good it tastes and how good it makes you feel, don't you?'

'Yesss, ' hissed Paula, raising the glass to her lips and taking a sip.

'Now isn't that nice?' Marsha smiled, 'Have another little taste.'

Paula drank again, more deeply this time, she hadn't eaten for some time and the alcohol went straight into her bloodstream.

'Shit, that's good, ' murmered Paula, before taking another swallow.

'Let me top your glass up, ' Marsha refilled Paula's glass as well as her own.

'I've started drinking again, ' said Paula, bleakly.

'Yes, it's wonderful isn't it?' Marsha smiled as she watched the girl drain her glass in one gulp before reaching for the bottle.

Marsha reached for her cigarettes and, without asking if Paula smoked, passed her one.

'Wow, ' said Paula, 'Mores, my old brand.I gave up a few months ago.'

'Why don't you start again?' smiled Marsha, 'I always think gin and cigarettes go together so well.'

'Oh Marsha, ' giggled the girl as she placed the cigarette between her lips, 'You are leading me astray.'

Marsha smiled as she leant forwards to light Paula's cigarette.

'It's wonderful seeing you drinking and smoking Paula, why ever did you stop?'

'Fuckin can't remember, ' snorted the girl as she held out her glass for Marsha to refill.

'Well all that's behind you now isn't it? You're an active alcoholic again, drink up and

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.