Lucy - Cover

Lucy

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Two hours later, Marsha staggered into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, 'You're a bad girl Marsha, ' she slurred at her reflection. 'Getting a fifteen year old girl hooked on drugs and having sex with her.' She snorted with laughter. 'Fuck, she is one hot bitch, ' she sighed noticing the love bites on her silicone breasts. She reached in a linen cupboard and pulled out a half empty bottle of Scotch, she drank deeply before saying, 'Just need a couple of these to make momma feel better.' She shook out 3 white pills from a bag and washed them down with some more Scotch.

'Mmm, thassh good, ' she purred as she rubbed her love slit. 'One lasht quick one, ' she said before guzzling the rest of the Scotch down.

She had to crawl back to the bed because the combination of Scotch and pills made the room spin too much. With difficulty she got back on the bed and stroked Lucy's breasts. Lucy was still unconscious and eventually Marsha also passed out.

An hour later, Lucy woke up and wondered groggily where she was. She didn't have a heart shaped bed or mirrors on the ceiling. She suddenly realized where she was when she saw Marsha laid next to her. 'Marsha, wake up, ' Lucy shook the older

woman. Marsha moaned softly.

'For fucks sake Marsha, wake up, ' Lucy screamed.

Marsha slowly opened her eyes, 'Whass up?' she asked.

'Fuck Marsha, need a pill, hurry Marsha, ' Lucy pleaded.

'Sure you do lover, ' smirked Marsha, reaching for her bag. 'Why don't you have two, couple of drinks, then you can lick my pussy again.'

'Whatever, just give me them, ' mewed Lucy. She swallowed the pills with a long swallow of gin.

'Thash better, fuck, just needed a pill and a drink.' Lucy's 'phone rang and after a few moments she managed to find it.

'Oh hi mum, ' she laughed.

'Lucy where are you?' Lorraine asked.

'I'm at Marsha's mum, ' Lucy replied.

'Oh right, when will you be back?' Lorraine asked as Marsha moved down the bed between Lucy's lax thighs.

'Mmmmmmmm, 'Lucy sighed, as Marsha's tongue started licking. 'Not sure mum, might stop here for a few days, I'm so pissed I can hardly think straight or even stand up.'

'Oh ... O.K., look I've gotta go, Helen's calling for me, Bye see you whenever.'

Lucy switched off her 'phone and let it fall to the floor. She reached for the bottle of gin and mewed with pleasure as she drank.

' Shit YESSSSSSSS I'M CUMMMMING, ' she screamed as Marsha lapped eagerly at the teen girl's juices.

'Your turn, ' Marsha said, moving up the bed and taking the bottle from Lucy.

Lucy found herself eagerly moving down the bed and licking the fifty year old's slit. 'Fuck, I'm a lesbian, ' she giggled

as she reached between her legs to play with her clit.

'FUCK YESSSS, screeched Marsha, 'Shit, you are one hot chick Lucy darling.'

'Do I get a reward?' asked Lucy, moving back up the bed.

'Now what sort of reward would you like?' Marsha sniggered as she reached for her cigarettes.

'Can't you guess?' asked Lucy as she nibbled one of Marsha's nipples, ' C'mon Marsha I might get some pain soon.'

'Here lover, ' Marsha passed Lucy a pill and watched as the girl swallowed it.

'Gotta 'phone my doctor, nearly out of our painkillers babe, ' Marsha reached for the 'phone, 'She's on speed dial, I 'phone her such a lot.'

Mel looked at the caller display on her 'phone, it read 'cashcow'

She answered the 'phone, trying to sound like a doctor. 'Hello.'

'Oh hi, it's Marsha Green here. I was wondering if you might be able to visit me today?'

'Why of course Marsha, what seems to be the problem?' Mel asked, feeling her pussy moisten as she thought about Marsha's money.

'Err, would it be possible for you to fetch some more of my painkillers please?' Marsha asked, always worried that the answer would be no.

'Of course, how many, a hundred as usual?' asked Mel.

'Could I have two hundred please, my' Marsha paused, 'grandaughter is staying and I feel that she might benefit from being on the same medication as me.'

'I expect so, how old is your grandaughter?' asked Mel.

'Fifteen, ' Marsha answered.

'And has she taken any of your pills yet?' Mel reached for a slim cigar.

'Yes, this is her second day, that's why I've nearly run out.' explained Marsha.

'I see, well there has been a dramatic price increase this week.' Mel drew heavily on her cigar.

'Yeah whatever, ' said Marsha.

'The price has doubled, ' Mel said casually.

'Like I said, whatever. When can you be here?' asked Marsha anxiously.

'See you in thirty minutes, ' Mel said before hanging up. She went out to her black Porsche. 'You fucking dozy junkie, ' she thought as she gunned the throttle.

'Ah doctor, ' slurred Marsha, holding on to the door for support, 'Won't you come in?'

The tall dark-haired woman strode into the living room and sat down, she reached in her bag for a cigar.

'I always think it's amazing to see a doctor smoking, ' giggled Marsha.

Mel ignored the comment and said: 'Have you got the cash?'

'Of course, do you want to examine either of us?' Marsha asked.

Mel looked at Lucy sprawled on the couch, she smiled to herself, 'I don't think so, I have other drops ... I mean patients to see.' She took a large bag of white pills from her bag. 'Money?' she asked.

Marsha passed her a wad of notes and took the bag from her. Mel looked at Marsha's greedy eyes as she saw the amount of pills in the bag. 'Shit yesss, ' Marsha whispered before saying, 'And I can continue taking as many of these as I ... need?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.