The Setup
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A dad comes up with an elaborate scheme to set up his wife with their son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Cousins   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

The rest of the trip to Orlando was quiet. My wife and son slept in the back seat as I drove. I didn't even bother turning on the radio.

To our obvious disappointment, as soon as we arrived to the hotel, my wife sat us both down and proceeded to inform us that things were going back to "normal". What happened happened. She took full responsibility, but it was time to put it behind them. Normal families did not act this way.

Needless to say, it put quite the damper on the rest of our vacation. Hardly a word was spoken the whole way home, and if anything it only got more depressing once we returned home. I told my son to just give it time. But days turned to weeks and it seemed weeks were going to turn into months. We continued to have sex in the beginning. It was obvious she was doing everything in her power to not enjoy it. She would just lay there as she allowed me to use her pussy as a sperm receptacle. After a couple of those sessions and I gave up entirely.

She was the dutiful wife and mother. Full meals were prepared three times a day. The house was kept germ-free, clean and tidy. She shuttled our son around to all his events. She was the perfect robot; actually robots would probably be programmed to show more emotions.

Then we got the call. She answered and it was soon evident that something bad had happened. All her lack of emotion these last couple of months appeared to have returned in a single second. She literally fell to the floor sobbing.

I had to take the phone from her, which she still had clutched in her hand. The officer gave me the details. Our son had been involved in an car crash.

My son had gone to a friend's house after school that day and as they were bringing him home, another car ran a red light and smashed into the side of their car. They were being taken by ambulance to the local hospital.

I managed to get her into the car and we were soon at the ER. My son's friend ended up with a broken leg and a broken arm and his mom had two broken ribs. My son, who was on the opposite side, merely had some minor bruises and a cut on his forehead that required four stitches. It was quite a relief.

My son rode home in the back seat cradled in his mother's bosom. She gently rocked his body, stroking his hair, kissing the top of his head, all while telling him how much she loved him over and over.

When we got home, I told him I would run him a hot bath. He had dried blood from the cut on his face and clothes. I started the bath, then I went to get him some pajamas to put on. When I returned, he was sitting in the tub. His mom had a washrag and was gently cleaning him off.

We got him to his bedroom, and into his bed. As I stood at the end, his mom sat next to him. She couldn't seem to stop caressing his face and hair. As she leaned over and once again kisses his cheek, she asked, "Is there anything I can get for you?"

He looks up at her, "Anything?"

"Anything", she confirms.

He gets a big grin on his face. "Would you suck me?"

Without missing a beat, my wife gently pulled down his pants, took his penis in her hand, and leaned over and sucked him into her mouth. You could hear him take in a quick but deep breath as she applied suction. With a tight suction, it was clear to me, having had those same lips around my cock, that she was working her tongue around the tip of his penis. She kept up the suction as his body tensed up and jerked. You could hear her swallow each time his body twitched, relaxed, then twitched again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.