Average Joe - Cover

Average Joe

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Chapter 7: The conclusion

When I last left off I had Ariel lying on my bed naked. To me she was the most beautiful girl in the world and I told her so,

"I feel funny lying here naked and you staring at me," Ariel responded. "If I didn't love you and trust you so much I might be a bit worried."

"Just give me a sec. I'm going to give you somewhat of a massage." I reached in the drawer and took out the lotion.

I went to the end of the bed and began rubbing her feet. I may not have been the best masseur but I had a pretty good idea what to do. I took her foot in my hand and began rubbing the bottom and heel of her foot. I put a bit of oil on my fingers and rubbed the ball of each foot, spreading her pretty little toes and massaging each one.

"That feels so good, especially since I've been on them all day and all that dancing," said Ariel.

I put more oil on my hands and began rubbing her calves. This wasn't a deep massage but just a gentle rubbing of oil on her body. I put her leg on my shoulder and began applying oil to her thigh. She had these tight muscles in her legs from exercising.

She lay there with her eyes closed as I did each thigh. I had I perfect view of her pussy and I could see it becoming moist. I did my best not to touch her pussy but it wasn't easy. I did rub right up to it. I said to myself, "Take your time, do as you were taught."

Next I moved up to her shoulders and rubbed the light oil on her working my way down to her breasts. She opened her eyes and said, "I love you more than I've ever loved anyone." I knew she meant it because I could see a tear in her eye. I leaned over and kissed her.

I moved down and began massaging her breasts. It only took seconds before her nipples became hard and I had to suck on them. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me to her breasts and held me there.

It was now time to do her taut belly. I rubbed some oil on her and massaged her from her belly button to her muff. I then kissed her body following the same trail. My face again ended up in her muff. I could see her pussy was so wet and I could again smell her sex.

I reached over in my drawer and she saw me. "You don't need a condom Joey," she said.

"It's not a condom, it's a surprise." I took out my little finger vibrator and slipped it on.

I began sucking on her wet pussy and I applied the vibrator to her clit. "Oh my God, what is that?" she said as she had her first orgasm of the night. I received a face full of her juice.

"Kiss me Joey, kiss me now." I did what she asked and we were doing some really heavy kissing. I showed her the little vibrator.

I rolled over on my back and Ariel got on stop of me. Watching the woman I loved slowly lowering herself on my cock was the most wonderful turn on. She was smiling at me while she moved up and down on my stiff cock. She was having mini orgasms and I could see it in her face. I couldn't hold back any longer.

I shot my load of love juice up in her pussy. I knew she felt it and lowered herself all the way down taking all of my cock. She stretched out her legs and laid her head on my chest and she fell asleep with my cock still in her.

After it softened I felt it fall out and dozed off myself. Sometime during the night she must have gotten off of me and covered us both up. I woke up with her cuddled up to me still sleeping with a smile on her face.

I wasn't going to disturb her for the world. I lay there and just thought about how lucky I was.

She woke up and rushed to the bathroom. When she came back she slipped on her panties and pajama top that she never had a chance to wear the night before.

"I'm sorry for putting some clothes on but I'm a little self conscious about being nude in front of men, it's just something I've never done."

I slipped on my jockeys and a pair of pajama bottoms. "I could get used to seeing you naked. You're so beautiful."

"Joey, I feel I should tell you a little about my past love life. I don't want us to have secrets."

"Honey, your past is your past and mine is mine. Knowing who you had sex with isn't something I really want to know."

"I still want to tell you. I've only had sex with two guys. They were boyfriends at the time. I cared for them and even thought I might have loved them at the time. I know I mentioned Brian when I first met you. He was the second guy I was with. We broke up because he asked me to marry him and I realized he wasn't the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because after being with you and making love with you I realize what love truly is. I just want you to know that I've never played around. Yes I dated quite a few guys but wasn't intimate with them. I just needed for you to know." She came over and just hugged me.

"Ok, short and simple. I've had sex with a number of women. Most all were older than me. I was naive and nervous. One particular lady taught me how to make women happy. At first I thought I loved her. She was my first but she explained to me that it was just sex between us and I would know when I found my true love. She was right.

"I met you and life was never the same for me. When we finally made love I knew there would never be another like you. That's all I'm going to say about my sex life."

We took a shower together and I took her home. I dropped her off hoping she wouldn't have to answer many questions.

After that night life for me was never the same. Ariel's schedule was pretty much the same but Saturday nights were ours to share. A lot of Sundays I was also invited over for family events. I guess I was somewhat a part of the family.

One day a week we tried to have lunch together. It had been a few weeks since Mary and Henry's wedding. I saw Nancy and asked her if she would go shopping with me. I needed her help.

"Do I get lunch and a movie?" she asked smiling at me.

"Yes, as long as you promise not to tell Ariel."

"Why would you want to hide it from Ariel? It's just shopping and a movie."

"I want to buy her an engagement ring and I know she would wonder what I went shopping for and why I needed you along. I'm not very good at lying to her. I love her too much.

Nancy came up with a solution. She would just tell Ariel that she felt I owed her a favor and asked me to take her shopping for some school clothes.

Ariel bought it. Of course we did have to pick up some clothes also. When we got to the jewelry store Nancy went over to the smaller, cheaper sets. "No, Nancy, this is for the love of my life, I don't want to skimp on her ring."

"Joey, the rings in this section you're looking at run almost four-thousand dollars. Do you have that kind of money to spend on a ring?"

"If it's for Ariel, yes, I have a large savings plan for special situations and I think this falls into that category."

Nancy found what I thought would be perfect for Ariel. The dealer said it regularly sold forty-five hundred dollars but would sell it to me for four thousand dollars which including the wedding ring.

I was ready to buy it when Nancy said, "Joey, I think I saw a similar set at the other jewelry store we were at. It was only thirty-five hundred dollars. Maybe we should go back and look at it."

I had to wonder what Nancy was talking about. We didn't go to any other Jewelry store. The sales person quickly said, "Let me talk to the manager and see if we can do any better."

Nancy looked at me and I realized she was a real shopper. The manager came over and gave his sales pitch. "I can come down two hundred dollars but that's the best I can do." I was ready to say ok when Nancy spoke.

"Well, three hundred dollars is three hundred dollars, thank you for your offer but I think we'll go with the thirty-five hundred." As I turned to leave following Nancy the manager said, "Wait! Would you be paying cash or charge?"

"Cash." I said to the manager.

He looked over at Nancy and said, "Little Lady, you drive a hard bargain but I'll let you have it for thirty-five hundred, plus sales tax."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.