Joanne's Fall From Grace - Cover

Joanne's Fall From Grace

Copyright© 2011 by Art West

Chapter 2: Sex Slave Slut

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sex Slave Slut - Deeply religious Jo returns home from college to discover her parents and brother are into a swinging lifestyle. She is blackmailed first by her brother into exhibitionistic activities leading to her rape and pregnancy. Her parents will only help if she submits completely as sex slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Incest   Gang Bang   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

As she let herself in, she heard unfamiliar voices, and then her brother called from the living room: "Jo, come in here."

She was surprised to see two younger boys with Jason. She recognized them as Morgan and Eric who had also been in her first Sunday school class, and who would now be about 13. She remembered them as the two naughtiest ones, always trying to peek up her skirts or those of the little girls. Morgan was now quite tall but thin, while Eric was short and stocky. She could feel them undressing her with their eyes.

"You remember Eric and Morgan of course?" asked Jason. "They were telling me you were their favourite teacher in either day or Sunday school ... Isn't that nice?"

"Oh" was all Jo could manage, wondering what was coming next.

"They want to start going out with girls, but were not sure what to do. I said you'd be happy to teach them all they need to know."

"WHA-A-A-AT? NO-O-O-O!"

"Well I made a promise. I'll get mad if you make me a liar. And we still have your mailing list remember!"

"Please, no, no" pleaded Jo, but she realized there was no hope, and she might as well just submit. "What do you want me to do?" she asked softly.

"Sit between the two boys on the couch, and French-kiss them while they feel you up". To the boys he said: "Now's your chance. Rub your hands over her big titties, and slide your hands up her legs under her skirt. Pull the skirt up so that you can see her panties".

All three did as they were instructed. Jason showed the boys how to lower the zip at the back of her dress, and then to pull the sleeves down her arms. He encouraged them then to pull the dress down over her hips and to the floor, so that she was now dressed only in bra and panties. At Jason's instructions she continued to alternate between tongue-kissing the two 13-year olds. Gob was soon down her chin.

Her bra came off next, and Jason had each boy suckle at a breast. To her dismay, Jo was getting turned on and emitted pleasurable moans at the stimulation of her teats.

"Now her panties" came Jason's next instruction.

Two nervous and anxious pairs of teenage hands ripped at her panties, which caught on her sandals, pulling them off while ripping the underwear. That left Jo stark naked, spread on the couch with her legs apart. Two hands probed at her pussy, sinking in wonderment to the knuckles.

"Open the little hood at the top of her crack ... you'll see what looks like a tiny cockhead – that's her clit", Jason advised.

"Ooooo, you're right" squealed Eric.

"Take it between your finger and thumb, and wank it like you'd do your own prick, and look at the effect on Jo."

Eric did so, and Jo started to hump back at him and roll her hips in agonizing ecstasy. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning audibly in spite of the humiliation she also felt.

"See, now you've got her ready to fuck. Feel how juicy her cunt is! Who's going first?."

"Me" said Eric. "I'm two months older than Morgan".

"Get on our knees, Jo, and bend over the couch, and spread your knees. Eric, pull down your pants, get behind her and shove your cock into her cunt, then put your arms round her and use one hand to pull on a teat and the other to rub her clit".

Eric did as he was told and was instantly pumping her at a high rate. The sensations were driving Jo to increasing levels of arousal and she was no longer conscious of the shame and humiliation, only of the approaching climax. But it never came! Eric was a 13-year old boy, and within two minutes of entering her, he shot his load. He fell back, and his softening prick popped out as he gasped: "WOW!!".

Morgan had his pants around his ankles already. As soon as his friend moved away, he slammed his somewhat longer but skinnier prick into Jo. He copied what Eric had been doing, and soon had Jo feeling again the approaching climax. She met his thrusts by pushing back firmly, getting him deeper and increasing her sensations. But once again satisfaction was denied her as with a series of spasmodic jerks, Morgan unloaded his young seed.

As Morgan's deflating prick slipped out of her cunt, Jason sniggered and said to her: "Oh dear, Sis dear ... haven't you got your rocks off yet? I'm afraid 13-year olds have a hair trigger. But you can get them going again quite soon. Stay on your knees, but turn around to face them ... Now guys, get your cocks where Jo can reach them, and she'll alternate rubbing and sucking on them".

"Will she do that?" gasped Eric and Morgan in unison.

Jo knew she had no choice, and with a sigh of resignation, did as she was told. It was not long before the two pricks showed signs of life, and in less than 10 minutes, Eric was ready to go again.

At a gesture from Jason, Jo sat on the edge of the seat, spread her legs, and invited Eric to join her. Still with his pants round his ankles he waddled in. Jo gently took his prick and guided it to her now sloppy hole. His full length slid in with no effort, and Jo wrapped his legs around him to hold him in tight so has to achieve her much needed relief. Her body had taken over her mind and conscience ... all that mattered was that long awaited climax.

She did not even notice that Jason had slipped out of the room, and had taken her clothes with him which he dropped into the laundry before letting himself out of the back door.

This time Eric lasted longer, and by squeezing him to her she was able to give herself added stimulation. This time she would get there. She was on the very edge of cumming when to her dismay, Eric grunted out and shot his load.

Almost in tears of frustration she pushed him away and grabbed for Morgan's cock and she her legs around him, humping back at him.

"NOW ... NOW ... Don't stop ... Keep fucking, I'm nearly there". But at that moment another voice broke in: "What the hell's going on here???" – It was her dad standing with her mom in the living room door!

Morgan jerked out as he came, spraying semen over her pubic hair. Both boys gulped something like "Oh help!", pulled up their pants, and shot round both sides of the adults. The front door banged as they disappeared from sight.

Jo looked round desperately for her clothes. They were gone. She tried to cover herself in combination of embarrassment and frustration and the climax missed.

Shelly spoke first: "Good God, Jo! Can't you get men of your own age that you have to seduce little boys. Don't you know it's illegal to have sex with underage kids. You could get placed on a sex-offender register and even get jail time".

"I ... I ... I ... Jason forced me"

"Jason's not even here. And in any case, you hardly sounded forced with your NOW ... NOW ... FUCK ME!" replied her father grimly.

"But ... But ... But..." Jo looked round futilely.

"Get up off the couch" ordered Shelly. You're dripping sex fluids all over the leather and it won't clean easily.

At that point, Jason returned and expressed surprise at the sight of his naked sister before him. "Wow, what's happening here?!"

"Your sister has been screwing two little 12/13 year old boys" growled Frank.

"Oh Jeez was that with those little delinquents Eric and Morgan? I saw them running up the street. Jo, you're crazy if you screwed them – they'll be telling all their mates." To Frank and Shelly he commented: "Not that I'm really surprised – ever since that episode with Janice, she's been coming on to my friends. You should have seen her flashing them when they slept over for that weekend. And she's let Gustavo take a whole batch of compromising photographs".

"It gets worse and worse", said Frank. "Your friends are also under age aren't they? But I'm really worried about what you said about the two today spreading stories. If their parents hear we could easily have criminal charges laid".

"I know where they hang out. I'll get my friends to threaten drastic action if they say anything to anyone." And with that he dashed out again.

Shelly turned back to her daughter. Those sex fluids dripping out of your vagina ... I noticed that the boys were not wearing condoms. Are you on the pill or something?"

"No" (almost whispered).

"Are you crazy. You don't want to get pregnant at your age!"

Tears welled up in Jo's eyes. "It's too late to worry about that now".

"WHAT!!! You mean you are knocked up?"

"Yes", whispered in a flood of more tears.

"Who's the father?"

More tears: "I don't know!".

"So", her mother continued. "Let's get this straight. You've been fucking a whole batch of underage boys and one of them has put a baby in your belly?"

"You won't believe me. But I got blackmailed into doing more and more bad things, and they took pictures to blackmail me even more. I didn't want to. I wanted to stay a virgin. And now I'm spoiled for ever" she sobbed.

"Not a very likely story, but we're not even going to argue", Frank told her. "The immediate question is how do we prevent you getting into trouble with the law, and what to do about the baby".

"Please help me" she wailed at her mom.

Shelly spoke more to Frank than to Jo: "I think we must consult with Maurice [a lawyer friend of theirs] and Clem [a psychiatrist friend]. They'll probably be able to concoct a defence or some other way out."

To Jo she said: "Get up to your room now and get cleaned up. We'll talk to our friends. Wait in your room until we call you down again."

Jo ran upstairs, showered and dressed. Although she felt tearful and ashamed, she had a strange feeling of peace. It was not longer her problem. The boys probably couldn't blackmail her again.

For an hour and a half she sat in her room. She heard Jason return. She heard voices and laughter at times. The phone rang on a couple of occasions.

Then eventually her father's voice: "Jo, get down here", and she went.

Frank, Shelly and Jason were sitting in the living room. It was her mother who addressed her.

"There seem to be two ways in which we can keep you out of trouble. The first is for you to leave for Holland, as soon as tomorrow if we can get a booking. You still have a Dutch passport, and Dad's cousins can put you up. Maurice says that the authorities here are unlikely to seek extradition, and the Dutch probably would refuse it for what they would see as a minor misdemeanour. You would need to find work ... our cousins will help. But you'd need to get an abortion as soon as possible, which is easily organized there."

Jo was panic-stricken. "No please, don't send me away! I couldn't survive. I'll do anything. What is the alternative".

"The alternative is for Clem to diagnose you with stress-related nymphomania which you can't control. He would take you into treatment. BUT..."

"But what?"

"We will have urgently to create evidence of the condition. Furthermore, Dr Clem and us will have to commit perjury to swear the extent of your condition, and you will have to compensate us for taking the risks and give us an assurance you won't back out."

"How ... what..." stammered Jo.

"The deal is that you will submit to us totally, obey everything we tell you, or anyone else we entrust you to, with no question or argument, at least until you turn 21 in just over two years."

Jo looked them and knew instantly! She was to become some sort of a sex slave for the foreseeable future. And somehow, a weight rolled off her shoulders. She would no longer be responsible in any way for what she did. In her mind she submitted.

"I'd rather do that than go away" she whispered.

Her father entered the conversation: "Before you agree, we want you to think it through. There'll be no turning back. And much of what we tell you to do may conflict with your beloved born-again principles. So what we are going to do is to give you 12 hours to sleep on it. Get yourself something to eat and drink and go to your bedroom. Stay there for the night. We will breakfast at 9am. If you still agree to submit to us, then come down totally in the nude – that gives you a hint of what may be expected. Otherwise, you might as well pack for Holland. Now go!"

So she did as she was told. She sat on her bed munching bread and cheese, thinking of what the next day would bring. She was after all virtually a sex slave to Jason and his friends already. How much worse could it get with a few more masters (or mistresses)? She was damned in the sight of the church anyway.

She started to prepare for bed by changing into her usual pyjamas. Then she laughed at herself ... she might as well get used to being naked. So she stripped off and climbed naked into bed. Her hands ran over her body, stimulating her nipples to full hardness. Then her right hand found her pussy. She pushed first two and then three fingers up her twat while rubbing her button with her thumb. The climax denied her all afternoon came quickly and then a second and then a third time. Completely relaxed now, she drifted off to sleep, to dream of cocks filling her pussy. She slept more soundly than she had done since the Janice affair.

When she awoke, it was 8.30. She jerked upright, worried she'd be late, but then smiled in realization that she had nothing to do but to walk downstairs, exactly as she was, in half an hour.

The clock showed exactly 9am when a stark naked Jo entered the family kitchen. She was aware of her brother and father looking over her body with lust in their eyes. It was the first day of the rest of her life.

Shelly smiled at her daughter. "I'm happy to see you dear. Come have something to eat and then we'll talk."

As they settled down, Shelly continued. "As we told you, you will now submit to us fully, obeying without question any instruction from your Dad or me, or, in our absence, from Jason. But there are some ground rules which will apply at all times. Firstly, you will remain totally naked at all times while at home. This includes the back garden and pool area as well as indoors (and in fact we want you to work on an all-over tan as quickly as possible). The rule applies no matter what guests or visitors we have, unless your dad or I give you an explicit instruction to the contrary. For example, any comment from us like 'why don't you put something on' will not count!"

Jo gulped slightly, but said nothing and Shelly went on: "I will go shopping with you to get some new outfits. These will be all you are allowed to wear when you leave the house, and no underwear is ever permitted (except if you have a period ... but that's not going to be for some time). While we are out shopping, Frank and Jason will package up all your clothing for the charity shop; you can select up to 4 outfits you want to keep for sentimental purposes which they will lock away until you are 21. They will move the rest of your things to the ground floor guest room, which will now be your room after a few small modifications which they will also see to while we are out. Let's see what you can wear out now when we go shopping."

Less than 30 minutes later, Shelly and Jo were on the way. Jo was not surprised to find herself wearing the same blue tennis skirt, tight pink t-shirt and platform sandals that she had worn with the boys, but now without any underwear. As they walked through the busy shopping mall she felt that every eye was on her, and a continual blush suffused her features.

They started at a conventional fashion store, where Shelly picked out two ultra-minis, one in black and so tight it fitted Jo's bum like a glove, and the other in denim. Three tops were chosen, a boob tube, a crop top and one which was no more than a piece of cloth covering Jo's tits, and fastened at the back with criss-crossed straps.

A shoe store saw Jo supplied with strappy sandals on 4-inch heels and patent leather calf-high boots, also with very high heels.

"For the rest, we need a speciality store" announced Shelly as she steered her daughter out of the mall, up a side street to an adult-wear store. Jo was flabbergasted at the two outfits chosen by Shelly for her. One was a black halter-necked cocktail dress with a plunging neckline to below her navel in front. It was backless down to the waist-band which was so low as to expose a distinct backside cleavage. The other was meant as an evening dress in a floral chiffony material. Everything was linked to a broad waistband round her middle. The top consisted of two strips of material covering her boobs before narrowing to a strap that tied behind her neck. At first sight the skirt looked long, but in fact consisted of four separate panels that overlapped only minimally, so that as she walked her legs would emerge exposed up to hip or crotch. Strangely, Jo felt a tickle in her pussy as she imagined appearing in public in this outfit.

"Now for some lingerie", Shelly informed Jo.

"I thought I was not allowed to wear underwear".

Shelly sniggered. "This will not exactly be UNDERwear!"

Two pairs of cupless bras with just minimum support to lift her tits were chosen -- One strapless in blue, and the other in red with thin straps framing her tits before fastening conventionally over her shoulders. The bras were matched with similarly coloured garter belts and stockings.

Finally, Shelly took her over to racks of 'wicked weasel' swimsuits. "There are places where you will not be able to skinny dip", she explained.

Shelly selected a bikini in powder blue, with triangles of cloth that would barely hide Jo's nipples, and an inch-wide strip of cloth over her crotch, held by thin straps through her butt and round her hips. A second suit was a lime green monokini that was little more than a strap through her pussy lips, widening in front to cover her tits, but leaving a deep plunge to below her navel, and fastening on top to a narrow collar round her neck. It was clear that the material of both suits would become see-through when wet.

To Jo's embarrassment, her mother made her parade round in the store outside of the change rooms to make sure the suits fitted to Shelly's satisfaction. Her embarrassment was aggravated by the fact that her pubic hair showed clearly.

"If I wear these, I will need to shave my pubes completely", whispered Jo, trying to avoid exposing herself to other shoppers.

"Oh, I didn't tell you one of another of your rules. You are not to shave any bodily hair or use any depilatory creams at all."

"What?!", hissed Jo in total dismay.

Shelly gave a deep and merciless chuckle. She knew full well that her daughter had been embarrassed at what she perceived as her extreme hirsuteness. In fact, it was not that bad. She had a fine fuzz of downy but dark hair on her arms. Her legs would have looked the same if it had not been that Jo religiously kept them smooth. The only really prominent hairiness was in her armpits and pubic area which she shaved. Her pubic hair was Jo's greatest embarrassment. Uncontrolled, a thick bush of dark brown hair would fill the entire triangle between her hips, with a cowslick that stretched right up to her navel. On her inner thighs, the same thick bush stretched about an inch down her legs.

"But that will look obscene", protested Jo.

"On the contrary, darling, pubic hair is a signal of sexual maturity and readiness, which is the primeval signal you are to convey. No caring about how you look, as look as you are sexually satisfied."

Joanne resigned herself to continuing humiliation.


It was now time for lunch, but Shelly first sent Jo into the ladies room to change into one of the new outfits – she chose the denim skirt and the boobtube. "But you can keep your platform sandals on for now, as they'll be more comfortable for walking around."

Shelly led Jo to a sort of al fresco restaurant in a shopping mall, and seated Jo on the outside of the last table where she would be visible to all passers-by. Jo could just about keep her pussy covered, but little more!

"After we have eaten, I need to take you to Dr Clem S the psychiatrist. He is specially keeping his rooms open so that he can see you urgently to confirm the diagnosis of stress-induced nymphomania. When you enter his room, he will ask whether you want to lie on the couch or sit on the chair. Choose the couch, and when you lie down, stretch our legs so that he can see your pussy. Play with your pussy as he asks you questions about your sex life. Reach out and fondle his crotch. Before the session is out, he will be fucking you. He will tell you to make twice weekly appointments with his receptionist."

Jo paled! "I don't know whether I can do it" she almost wailed.

"Well, you'd better. But I'm sure when you get into it will be easy. You are a natural born slut, we know, and it will all come naturally. Just go with the flow!"

In amidst her trepidation, Jo felt her nipples hardening. Her mother was right anyway – she was becoming a slut.

At that point, Shelly commented: "There's a young man behind you who looks like he wants to speak to you. Turn round and call him over!"

Jo looked round to see Gavin (the pizza delivery guy); she smiled at him and he came across.

"Hi Jo. I was wanting to call you to ask if you would go with me to my cousin's 21st birthday next Friday".

Jo hesitated. "I'm not quite sure if I'm free".

But Shelly intervened: "No it's OK, that appointment we had has been cancelled, remember. You are free. Go with him." The last phrase was a clear command.

So Jo agreed. "OK what time?"

When arrangements had been made and Gavin had left, Jo asked her mother: "What will I wear? Is he going to see me naked?"

Shelly smiled. "We'll work out details later. I'm sure you can meet him in your cocktail dress which you can wear to the party. But, yes, he'll eventually see you naked. You might as well get used to that, you little slut."

Shortly thereafter, they went to Dr Clem's rooms, and Jo was shown into an empty consulting room. A few minutes later, the 50-year old, slightly greying psychiatrist came in and introduced himself. The little charade about choosing the couch then followed, and Jo soon found herself aroused by the act of exposing her naked pussy to the doctor. His hand rested just above her knee as they spoke and she let her legs fall open more widely so that his hand naturally slipped up her thigh. She felt her juices flowing, and it seemed quite natural to place a hand in his crotch to massage the obviously growing lump.

"Hmmm ... Clear nymphomania! Well my professional view is that suppression of the symptoms can be psychologically damaging. So to rescue you from yourself, I shall have to compromise my professional ethics by bringing you to a much needed orgasm..."

Without further ado, Dr Clem dropped his trousers and underpants to reveal his rampant organ. He moved between Jo's thighs, nudging them apart to allow him to rub his cock-head along her slit. He had hardly run it up and down more than four or five times before her arousal overcame her initial embarrassment and she started thrusting hard against him. His prick slipped smoothly into her well-lubricated vagina, and pubic bones were soon grinding against each other.

"Oh, please God, no", Jo thought to herself as she felt her body building to the inevitable climax. "They are right. I am a nymphomaniac. I can't control myself anymore". She bit her hand to stop the screams being heard outside. Dr Clem did not seem to be concerned about his audible grunts, though, as he deposited a torrent of sperm into her pussy.

They lay coupled for 5 or 10 minutes until his shrinking penis slipped out of her hole, to leave a puddle of sperm on the lower part of her skirt.

Dr Clem, as if this was the most usual thing in the world, stood, pulled up his underpants and trousers, and sat again, picking up his notebook.

"Well, my dear, you should feel better for now! But you had better come in twice a week for repeat treatments. Your time is up now, but make an appointment with the receptionist for regular Wednesday and Friday visits. Bye for now."

"Do you have any tissues or wipes?" asked Jo.

"No, I have no need for them in my business. If you are oozing fluids, you'll have to wipe them on your skirt".

He was standing by now, and ushered her out of the room. As she entered the reception area, she was very conscious that everyone would see the damp patch on the back of her ultra short skirt, especially as she stood at the desk making the appointments for future visits. From the smirk on the receptionist's face, it was clear that she knew exactly what would happen at these appointments. She leaned forward and said softly to Jo: "When we have a full waiting room, you might want to keep your cries down ... it causes comment."


"One more stop before home" announced Shelly as they reached the car. They drove for about 10 minutes to another part of the city, and pulled up outside a row of small shops. Jo casually looked at the window signs, and then saw "tattoos and piercings", and suddenly realized what was going to happen.

"No mommy, please, not that. I couldn't stand it". But Shelly just told her firmly "GET OUT OF THE CAR". By this time Jo was so broken in that she left the car with no further resistance. Shelly pushed Jo into the shop ahead of her.

Once inside, Shelly told her daughter: "Take off your top!"

Jo looked at her with pleading eyes for a moment and then faced the inevitable by pulling the boobtube off over her head, leaving her topless in front of the two male assistants running the store and three other clients.

Shelly gave the instructions: "She wants rings through each nipple ... nice broad rings that we can attach a gold chain to".

Shelly selected the rings from a rack, while one of the assistants tweaked Jo's nipples and rubbed some ice on them to get them erect. He marked the spot with a pen, applied some antiseptic, and almost before she had time to steel herself, Jo shrieked as the probe pierced her left nipple, and the ring inserted. The pain had not yet subsided before the process was repeated on the other nipple.

"It'll probably hurt for a day or two, so it's best not to wear anything that rubs on your tits. Just leave your top off for now" advised Shelly.

And so Jo had to walk topless the car, very conscious of the stares of many passers-by, and then had to endure the drive home in the same condition.

Back home, Jo found her new room on the ground floor ready for her. The former guestroom had a sliding door, but the lock had now been removed. "You will always leave the door open, but if you have guests who are embarrassed they can slide the door closed" explained Shelly.

Jo also discovered that the door to the bathroom in the guest suite had been totally removed, so that she could never have full privacy. "And, if you use any other toilets or bathrooms in the house, you will leave the doors wide open".

But little more of note happened that day, until Jo was in her new bed. She had just turned off the lights when she heard someone entering the room. She looked up to see her father – totally naked with a massive erection pointing straight at her. He pulled the covers back, and started to climb into her bed.

"DADDEEEEEEE", she shrieked. "What are you doing? What will Mommy say if she catches us?"

"Well, if I have a sexy slut daughter, I might as well enjoy her. I have wanted to get into your virginal panties since you started growing titties before you were 12. I have been denied the pleasure of breaking your cherry, but at least I can experience your tight pussy."

By this time, Frank had already rolled on top of her. Jo tried to resist: "But, Daddy, this would be incest. It's evil."

Frank grunted: "I know now that you've been fucking your brother, and that's also incest. I can't give you an incestuous baby as you're already pregnant. In fact, your baby could be your brother's anyway you incestuous slut."

As her father's body pressed against her, Jo discovered some strange feelings. The subtle smells were reminiscent of childhood cuddles, and she felt secure feeling her daddy's hairy chest rubbing against her and his strong arms around her. She was filled with a new love for him, and wanted to give herself to him. She curled her arms round his neck and pulled him in for a passionate open-mouthed kiss.

After 10 minutes of passionate French-kissing, Frank's lips worked down his daughter's neck, across her chest, and fastened on to a nipple. At the same time his wildly thrusting cock found its haven and sunk to the hilt.

Jo screamed in passionate delight and thrust back at her father's pelvis so that their pubic bones ground together.

"YES -- YES – YEEEEEESSS Daddy fuck me -- fuck your slutty daughter. Oh God, I wish I wasn't pregnant so that you could plant your seed in me. I want my next baby to be yours. Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!"

Soon Frank felt the seed rising in his stalk, and he thrust even harder to unload his semen into Jo's welcoming uterus. As it spurted, Jo reached a new height of orgasm and screamed her delight, clamping her cuntal walls against the penetrating cock, to suck him dry.

As they collapsed in satisfied exhaustion, Jo was brought back to her senses by a sound of clapping. She jerked round and opened her eyes in shock to see Jason and Shelly, both also stark naked, watching them and clapping in some irony.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.