Jasper and His Daughters in Law - Cover

Jasper and His Daughters in Law

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Pa had three sons who courted the girls at the neighboring farm. It was hard for them to pick three out of the five girls to marry. The girls had two sisters left behind so Pa marries both the two remaining girls. (I guess you can do that in fantasies and on scattered farms). Pa had to trade his daughter Annie in marriage to Zeke, the father of the 5 girls. Who gets which girl Pregnant is the essense of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Nudism  

When I walked in the house Beth was sitting on the couch with her legs spread wide and fingering herself.

I said, "looks like a cunt looking for a cock."

She said, "yeah. Know where I can find one?"

That statement and tone got me instantly hard. I went over and laid her flat on the couch and rammed my cock in her.

"Oh yeah, I needed a fuck so bad I'm glad you just rammed it on in me. I don't want no easy stuff. Fuck me hard my dear husband fuck me into oblivion."

I began pounding on her as fast and as hard as I could. I knew I wouldn't go off to quick since I had just finished fucking Shelly so I could hold out until Beth has her climax.

I was pounding so hard she was going into a trance. "Fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy, fuck my cunt, fuck your woman."

She was shaking like an earthquake and exploded into a wall smashing climax. I shot a big load in her. She clamped her legs around me and was still mumbling "fuck me fuck me oh god fuck me." She went through two more climaxes and I got one more load in her before we both collapsed.

We both were out of breath and just stared at one another. We could feel the love between us. Her eyes were sparkling and she smiled at me. My cock was still hard and inside of her. We kissed as she began moving her cunt muscles around my cock.

"I don't think Annie is not the only hot wild fucking machine around here. You and Shelly sure give her a run for her money. I just hope the three of you don't put me in an early grave."

"Well you ain't too shabby with that pile driving horse cock attached to your body. You fill us all up and make us feel like real women instead of young girls."

"Hey it's the young girls that I like and that is what inspires me to fuck you all so good. The sad part is you all won't be teenagers for long. One day I'll look around and there will be grown women here."

Beth said, "look at the bright side, cock hound, by then these babies will be old enough to fuck and you'll have a whole new crop of teen pussies."

I said, "what if they are all boys?"

"Then we girls will have a flock of new cocks to fuck and create more babies. Truthfully out of the six of us I hope we get a mix of boys and girls then we'll have fresh cocks and you will have fresh pussy."

"I like your thinking but the first problem will be surviving the six hot hyper active pussies I have now.


When dinner was finished and the kitchen cleaned up I called everyone into the living room for a meeting.

"I want to remind everyone that we were an extremely compatible group. We have had no fights, no jealousy, no animosity among any of us. However, it has come to my attention that a couple of people are not as happy as they thought they might be. I want this out in the open and for everyone to know what is going on."

"Aaron, since this involves you I'll let you start. I insist as always that we have Honesty and Truthfulness in this family."

Aaron said, "yes it is true. I have had problems relating to the girls. First it was Beth then we realized it would not work for us to get married. Then Shelly and I thought we found the great love. After marrying we found it was not the paradise we thought it was and we have grown apart. We are not mad at one another, no fights and no mistreatment of either of us. We believe it better if we separate."

"What is your alternative action then?"

"Truthfully I fell madly in love with Robin. I think she feels the same way about me. We have been meeting out on the farm and fucking where people would not see us. Sometimes at night we would sneak out to the barn for more fucking. It just feels truly right this time."

"Shelly how do you feel about this? Do you wish to end your marriage to Aaron?"

Shelly said, "it is a bit hard. None of us want to admit failure, but I think in this case we have talked it out and we both agree it isn't a failure but just a bad judgement on both our parts. So yes, I feel us separating would be in the best interest of both of us and the family."

"Robin, I'd like to hear your story from your side of it."

Robin said, "It's true. I love you Pa, but it just isn't the same. I don't know for sure but maybe it is the age thing. Aaron is closer to my age and I really do love him. If you don't mind Pa, I'd like to be with Aaron."

"Does anyone else have anything to say?"

Beth said, "being the oldest I think we have a situation where no one is truly hurt, no one has any bad feelings, so I think this is the best solution and it will keep peace in the family."

I said, "anyone else? Ok Aaron do you agree to a divorce from Shelly?"

"Yes Pa I do agree."

"Shelly, do you agree to a divorce from Aaron?"

"I do Pa. I think it is in the interest of everyone."

"Very well, I now declare the marriage between Aaron and Shelly as null and void."

"Robin, do you agree to a divorce from me from this day forward?"

"Yes Pa, although I love you too I do agree to a divorce from you."

"Then I declare you and I divorced from our marriage."

"Aaron do you agree to marry Robin, to love and cherish for the rest of your life?"

"Yes, I love her Pa and I agree."

"Robin do you agree to marry Aaron to love and cherish for the rest of your life?"

"Yes Pa I do love him and agree."

"Very well, I want you two to understand that this is final and there will be no more changes. You will remain with one another until death do you part. I hereby declare you as man and wife."

"Shelly, do you agree to marry me to love and cherish me for the rest of your life?"

"Yes Pa, I swear I love you with all my heart and will agree to marry you for the rest of my life."

"I also love you with all my heart and I hereby agree to love and cherish you for the rest of my life. I now declare you and I as man and wife along with Beth."

Everyone cheered and began hugs all around. Hopefully now all will be peaceful and everyone will enjoy the family life.

"One more thing. Effective immediately Shelly will now do housework and Robin you will work in the barn taking care of the animals and the machinery."

"Ok Pa, I will do that. I love being with animals so I will enjoy that."

Aaron and Robin could wait no longer. They laid on the floor and had their first fuck as man and wife while everyone cheered and applauded them. I don't have any clue how many times they climaxed but I know they were still fucking an hour later.

Shelly came over and said let's have our first fuck as man and wife too Pa. I laid on the floor beside Aaron and Robin and Shelly sucked me until I was hard then mounted my cock.

So here we are two divorced couples and two newly wed couples fucking side by side. How romantic.


Two weeks later Shelly and Beth took me in the bedroom.

"Pa, Beth and I have missed our periods this month. We think the sperm boy met his match with the egg and they joined together to give us a baby."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.