Jasper and His Daughters in Law
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Pa had three sons who courted the girls at the neighboring farm. It was hard for them to pick three out of the five girls to marry. The girls had two sisters left behind so Pa marries both the two remaining girls. (I guess you can do that in fantasies and on scattered farms). Pa had to trade his daughter Annie in marriage to Zeke, the father of the 5 girls. Who gets which girl Pregnant is the essense of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Kara and Daphne came in for lunch. They ate then we had a quick fuck before they went back to the fields. Then the boys came in for lunch. We all chatted while eating. The boys gave me a report on how things were in the fields. Seems every thing was ok and they were all happy with their jobs. Shelly gave a report on the animals and equipment. After every one gorged themselves the boys headed back to the field and Shelly went back to the barn.

Beth and Robin put the food away and cleaned up the kitchen.

I said, "when you girls finish come in the bedroom. I want to chat with you a bit."

Beth said, "are we in trouble Pa?"

I said, "oh no, I just want to talk."

"oh good, then we'll be there in a few minutes."

I went in and laid on the bed. I put my pillow against the headboard and leaned back. It felt good to just lay there and relax.

A few minutes later Beth and Robin came in and laid on each side of me. They turned toward me and put the front of their bodies against mine. Needless to say my cock started rising.

Robin reached over and began stroking it so it would get up to full hard.

She said, "well it looks like he is glad to see us."

Beth said, "I can agree. While you were massaging his cock I suddenly felt two fingers up my cunt twirling around."

Robin said, "I felt two fingers in my cunt too. Must be something going round." They both grinned.

I said, I know we have sworn to always be honest and truthful with one another and no secrets. We've all been married a couple of weeks now and hopefully all the girls have little babies growing inside them. So I'm asking how you two feel about everything. Our being together, being married, are you happy or do you wish things were different or what? Please be honest with me and I won't hold anything you say against you."

Beth said, "gosh Pa, I could not be any happier than I am being with you and being married to you. There is absolutely no jealousy with Robin. After all she is my younger sister. Our fucking has been outstanding and I could not ask for a better man to satisfy me or for me wanting to take care of than you."

Robin said, "basically I am happy. Like Beth says, I enjoy being with you and you definitely satisfy me when you fuck me. But I just have a funny feeling about things. I can't put my finger on it but it is just a weird feeling."

I said, "does it have anything to do with me? Look I know you are only 13 and really haven't matured much but I admit I love young pussy and you and my daughter fills that void. But then the other girls aren't that much older either. Beth is the oldest at 17 so there is a little difference there."

Robin said, "yes I know and I've learned a lot from Beth. I seem to like being around the boys a lot. Maybe its because they are closer to my age. I don't know."

I said, "do you sometimes wish you had married one of them instead of me?"

Robin said, "oh Pa, you treat me so good and you fuck me and satisfy me like a woman. You don't treat me like a cum dump. I truly love you but I just can't help wanting to be around the boys."

I asked, "is there any particular one you favor?"

She said, I hate to admit it but I do like Aaron a lot. I was sad when Beth first got him. Then when he took Shelly I felt horrible. Like I was a reject slut."

I said, "Don't think that. It was Shelly who wanted him and Beth wanted out so it worked out for both of them."

Robin said, "ok I didn't know that. Truthfully Pa, aside from my fucking you he is the only other one I let fuck me. I don't care for Biff and Chuck. Another truth Pa. Aaron and I know you go to the barn to fuck Shelly a lot. When you go out there I go out to the field and fuck Aaron. So I guess it evens out."

I was shocked to hear this. "Does Shelly know you and Aaron are meeting when I am with her?"

She said, "no I don't think so. I think because she is inside the barn she doesn't notice when I went out to the field. She does know I fuck Aaron when we are all together and we swap around. That's when I'll also fuck Biff and Chuck just to keep peace in the family."

I said, "so Aaron would give up Shelly and you would give up me to be together with Aaron? Are you willing to move to Aaron's bed and let Shelly come to my bed?

"Gosh Pa, I'm so confused. I'm not sure but I know I love Aaron."

"I need you to answer me Robin. I want the truth remember?"

"I guess so Pa. I would like to be with Aaron."

I said, "ok you know I want everyone in this family to be happy. I don't want any hard feelings. I don't want any one mad at anyone else. I don't want any fighting or bickering and lastly I don't want any jealousy among any one. Here is what I'll do. When everyone is here tonight I'll have a meeting and we'll work it out. If anyone else has a problem we can work those out as well. But understand one thing, this is the last swap I will allow. You will remain with him for the rest of your life whether you are happy or unhappy. Is that clear?"

Robin said, "Oh Pa thank you. Yes I understand that and I swear I will remain with him for life. You know I still love you and I will still fuck you any time you want me."

I said, "how about right now?"

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs. She put on a little girl voice and said, "fuck me daddy, fuck me and make your little baby cunt in to a happy woman cunt."

Beth and I looked at one another and just smiled. I got on top of Robin and eased my cock inside her. She grunted and winced a bit. In as much as we have fucked she is still tight and has a hard time accepting my big cock in her small tight pussy. She was so tight that I shot off right away. This made it easier for her since now her channel was well lubricated.

She said, "that helped Pa, now fuck me crazy."

While I was fucking Robin Beth started rubbing my back. When we were getting close to a climax Beth began rubbing Robin's clit with one hand and massaging my ball with the other hand. This excited both of us and we were just about there when Beth shoved a finger up both our asses.

Robin yelled, "oh God fuck me fuck me daddy." She and I went off like two banshees having an epileptic fit. I just about blew her away with a shot of cum like it was coming out of cannon. She passed out and was like a rag doll lying on the bed.

"Beth you get a kick out of doing that don't you?"

She laughed and said, yeah I love watching you fuck the other girls so I just like to help make it better."

Robin came to and said, "wow I feel like I fucked a tornado. I can't believe we are all getting such great loving here. Thank you Pa."

I said, you are welcome and I'll be glad to oblige any time."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.