Jasper and His Daughters in Law
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Pa had three sons who courted the girls at the neighboring farm. It was hard for them to pick three out of the five girls to marry. The girls had two sisters left behind so Pa marries both the two remaining girls. (I guess you can do that in fantasies and on scattered farms). Pa had to trade his daughter Annie in marriage to Zeke, the father of the 5 girls. Who gets which girl Pregnant is the essense of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I must have been tired since I did not wake up until the next morning. I smelled a pussy so I opened my eyes and sure enough there was a pussy against my lips. I looked up and saw it was my daughter Annie's pussy. That woke me up so I began munching. Oh did she taste good. I could detect my cum still inside her but that was ok. I munched on her until she had a climax. She moved off and there was Shelly's pussy against my lips. I ate her to a climax then it was Kara then Daphne.

They all loved not only my fucking them they loved my pussy licking skills too. Then we just lay there chatting for awhile. Two of the girls had made breakfast so we all gathered at the table to eat.

I knew it was going to be a long day with doing a few more rounds with the girls. I fucked around some when I was in school but I never dreamed I would be fucking six girls four times a day just to get them pregnant. It was a dream come true that no one would ever believe.

After breakfast the girls cleaned up the kitchen and I went to relax on the mattress. The girls came in and sat in a circle around me. Annie climbed on top of me to begin the first round of the day. Being the first girl of the day she got a good healthy shot of cum. She rolled off me and laid on her back with her legs in the air.

Then on through the rotation fucking and cumming in Robin, Kara, Shelly, Daphne and Beth. With the usual hour or two rest then I did three more rounds with the girls. I was really starting to wear out.

Beth, being last, said, "it was really fun for all the girls to watch me put cum in them. We never watched our Pa fuck another girl because there was nothing to watch other than his grunting as he came and then walk off. Here we see all the beautiful love making and can see the glow in each other's faces and know we are loved and cared for.

I said, "I really appreciate that and I do love every one of you. I think I need to refresh my batteries so how about some dinner. The girls headed for the kitchen and fixed me a sumptous meal. I then went back to the mattress to relax and enjoy the full stomach.

Annie said, "what time will the boys be in?"

I said, "probably between 7 and 8 pm. It's a long drive in a dang truck."

Annie said, "good then we have time for one more round, sorta like 'one for the road' just to be extra sure we are all pregnant."

The other girls all cheered. I wondered if I would survive the night and see daylight tomorrow. So we went another round. All the girls kept their legs in the air, even after we separated. By the time I got to Beth it was funny seeing five other girls all lying on their backs with their legs in the air.

Beth said, "since I am last I think I'll just use your cock as a plug and that will keep your cum inside me."

I said, "devious woman." We both laughed. So after I shot my load into her we just laid there. She had her legs locked around my waist so they were in the air.

Beth said, "after four rounds of cum shooting yesterday and five rounds today if these girls aren't pregnant they never will be."

I said, "Anne, Daphne, Kara and Shelly ... make sure you girls fuck your husbands as much as possible the next couple of days. You can use the excuse you missed them so much and want to catch up on the fucking. Then when you learn you are pregnant you can claim Wednesday and Thursday were your fertile periods. None of them will be the wiser."

Shelly said, "we promise we will do that. But we all will be so grateful knowing the babies are really yours. We promise the boys will never know."

Beth said, "from now on let's all call him Pa. He is the Pa of your husbands and he will be the Pa of all of our children so it fits. Yes even though Robin and I are married to him we can call him Pa and we'll all know who we are talking about."

All the girls agreed and said it was a good idea.

Shelly said, "I don't know about Kara and Daphne but I feel in my mind that Pa is my real husband and Aaron is a stand in. I just hope all my babies are by Pa and not Aaron."

Kara said, "that's funny because I think with Pa making such beautiful love to us and not just fucking us that I feel he is my husband also. I too want more babies from Pa."

Daphne said, "well since we pledged no secrets from anyone here, I felt he was my husband the very first time he fucked me. He was so loving and really cared that I reached a climax that I felt I never wanted to fuck another man in my life. I know we all do love our husbands but there is just a bit more love for Pa. The good part is that even though we are married we can still meet with Pa for having great climaxes. I'm with everyone else here on wanting more babies by Pa."

Annie said, "I wonder what will happen if all these babies look like Pa and none look like any of your husbands? I would think it best if your second baby be by your husbands just for that reason. Then you could have a third one with Pa again."

Beth said, "that is a good plan as we don't need a war between husbands, wives and Pa. So I suggest you three follow Annie's idea."

The three agreed it would be best.

I said, "the boys will be home soon, you better take showers before they get here so you don't smell like cum boxes. I'm guessing they will be too tired to fuck when they get home but just in case you better have clean pussies. Annie you need to clean up in case Zeke wants to fuck you when you get home"

Annie said, "ok Pa I will." Then she, Daphne, Kara and Shelly headed for the showers.

Annie was the first one out. She said, "I got some of the cum cleaned out. I had Shelly use two soapy fingers to finger fuck me and clean my insides. Zeke shouldn't suspect anything. I guess I better head home or Zeke will come looking for me."

I said, "you smell a lot better so he shouldn't suspect anything." I gave her a big kiss and she left.

A half hour later we heard the trucks roaring down the road. They got to the house and the boys came in looking wore to the bone.

Biff said, "hi Pa, we got a good price for our wood so it was worth the trip."

I said, "great. Put the money in the safe and we'll talk about it tomorrow."

They hugged their wives and Biff said, "girl we are wiped. If you don't mind we are going to crash and see you all in the morning."

Kara said, "it's ok Biff we understand. We all figured you guys would be wore out. We'll play catch up tomorrow." Shelly and Daphne shook their heads in agreement. The boys felt relieved.

He said, "thanks sweetheart." All three boys went to the bedroom and crashed.

The girls all went over to me and gave me a big hug.

Shelly said, "Pa, you hit it right on the head about them crashing. By morning we should be out of our fertile period. But even so there was enough cum in us that their little buggers will never get through. Now all we have to do is wait until we miss some periods."

Kara said, "viva our periods." They all laughed


For the next two days there was a lot of fucking going on. The boys would fuck their wives before going out in the fields, then come in for lunch and fuck them again then fucked them in the evening. We all sorta laughed about it knowing what was coming. But the boys were happy to be home again with their wives.

I really had it made. While the boys and two of the girls work out in the field and Shelly working in the barn access to their wives was easy. The two girls working in the field would come in for early lunch and I'd fuck the two of them. When they went back to the field then the boys would come in for lunch. Shelly was easy as I would go to the barn and fuck her in the loft. My wives Beth and Robin had me at night.

For some reason I was partial to Shelly like I was to Beth. There was just something about her that I could not resist. The best time for me to get extra time with her was in the barn. Her chore was to feed the animals and take care of the equipment. She kept them clean and made sure the two tractors were full of gas and oil. I always went around the farm to see how everyone was doing at their various chores so the barn was part of my visits.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.