Jasper and His Daughters in Law - Cover

Jasper and His Daughters in Law

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Pa had three sons who courted the girls at the neighboring farm. It was hard for them to pick three out of the five girls to marry. The girls had two sisters left behind so Pa marries both the two remaining girls. (I guess you can do that in fantasies and on scattered farms). Pa had to trade his daughter Annie in marriage to Zeke, the father of the 5 girls. Who gets which girl Pregnant is the essense of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Sunday came. I had all the boys doing the last minute loading of the logs on the three trucks. They wrapped the chains back and forth over them and tied them tightly to the bed of the trucks. They had been out all day and by the time Evening came they were all wore out. They took quick baths and went straight to bed as they knew they had a long trip in front of them.

I was sitting in the living room when all the girls came in. They were all smiling. We sat in a small circle in the center of the floor.

Shelly said, I'm glad they went straight to bed. Now there won't be any slip ups in case any of us start a little early. Let's do a little ring around the rosy. Don't make dad cum, lets just do a few strokes each on him."

Shelly started it by sucking my cock and getting it hard. Then she sat on it and went up and down for 10 strokes. Kara got on next and did her 10 strokes, then Daphne, Robin and finally Beth.

Beth cheated and squeezed her cunt muscles and started humming and made me cum in her pussy. She didn't say anything to the others. She just smiled at her accomplishment.

We were all lying either beside one another except somehow Shelly wound up on top of me as we all drifted to sleep.

The next morning the girls were up and fixed a good breakfast for the boys before they left. They also made up some lunches for them to eat on the road.

The three wives kissed their husbands then the boys climbed in their trucks and were on their way. They waved and said they'd see us Tuesday night.

Everyone waited until they were out of sight then ran for the house.

Beth asked, "how are we going to work this?"

I said, "I will do two of you at a time, rest a while then do the next two, rest again then do the last two. I will do as many today as I can, depending on how many times I can get my cock up and spew that wonderful seed to plant in the gardens."

My daughter Annie came in. "Zeke said I could visit awhile today since the boys were gone."

I said, "ok I think I'll go from the youngest to the oldest. That way I can start with my daughter and Robin. Then I'll do Shelly and Kara then Daphne and Beth. To help preserve my strength I am not going to work on giving you all climaxes since the primary purpose here is for me to cum and get you girls knocked up. I'll just fuck until I shoot the cum in you. Is that ok with everyone?"

They all agree it was fine. They knew that there would be other days and nights where they would reap those wonderful climaxes. They knew everyone couldn't be first. Beth smiled and said to herself that he saved the best for last. No one was going to leave. They all wanted to watch each girl get the seed planted in the wonderful gardens and hope that there was no crop failure.

Beth said, "you know it is really funny. At home dad would never fuck any two of us in the same room at the same time. He always took us one at a time behind a closed door. Over here we have all been fucking in front of one another either here in the house or in the barn. It's like none of us had anything to hide and you were not ashamed to fuck any of us in front of the other. I think we should all be proud of you for not keeping any secrets from any of us and we have kept none from you. We are all an open book and equal in your eyes as we are an open book to you."

The girls all said, "here here". Then one by one they gave their new Pa a hug and a kiss. Now it was time to start. I laid a mattress in the center of the living room floor. I began with my daughter Annie. When I entered her she grabbed me around the neck and locked her legs around me.

She was sobbing. "Oh daddy I love you so much. I'll never love another man as much as I love you. Zeke is a good man but he just fucks and cums then goes about his business. So please Pa fuck your sweet baby girl and give me your baby.

It is hard for a man to resist his own daughter. I fucked her with even strokes so I wouldn't tire out too quickly. I said, "squeeze your cunt for me baby." She did and the tight friction on my cock stirred those juices and I shot a good load of cum in her.

She still held on with her arms and legs up in the air for a few minutes. She said, "I want to be sure that seed runs to my cervix and meets one of those eggs coming down. After five minutes she let her legs down and I got off her.

Robin was next and she lay on the mattress and immediately threw her legs up in the air and split wide. I lay on top of her as I eased my cock inside. She then closed her legs around my body. She looked me in the eye and said, "fuck me Pa in Law and give me your baby. Fuck me good and plant a good vibrant seed in the garden of your new baby in law."

That was all I needed to start pumping. I was going at a good pace in and out of her pussy when suddenly she locked her legs and arms around me and pulled me tight to her. "Oh FUCK, YES, FUCK ME I FEEL YOUR CUM SPEWING IN ME." Then she relaxed and let her legs and arms fall to the floor.

I said, "I didn't expect you to have a climax."

Robin said, I didn't either. I was just anxiously waiting for you to shoot your cum in me when suddenly my body went totally wild from the thought of you making me pregnant and I locked up like a drum and had one heck of a climax."

I said, I could tell. I thought you were going to squeeze the life out of me."

She said, "I'm sorry but I sure did enjoy it."

I sat up and leaned against the couch. Beth brought me a cup of coffee.

"Bless your heart."

Beth said, "we are suppose to take good care of our husbands. Right?"

I said, "you and Robin are off to a great start. I'm proud of you both."

They both smiled.

An hour later I did Kara and Shelly. They both did like my daughter by keeping their legs in the air for about five minutes to be sure my seed got planted into an egg. I rested for another hour then did Daphne and Beth.

When I laid on Beth she pulled me to her and whispered in my ear. "I know you saved the best for last so fuck me good. Fuck me like I was going to be the last piece of ass you will ever fuck."

Boy this girl knows how to stir my juices. I began a slow pace of sliding in and out of her pussy.

She said, "yes take it slow like that. Let me feel every inch going in and going out."

That is what I did until I reached down and rubbed her clit. Her bottom suddenly bounced up to me and she said, "Oh God, fuck me now, fuck me and put that cum in me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.