Jasper and His Daughters in Law - Cover

Jasper and His Daughters in Law

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Pa had three sons who courted the girls at the neighboring farm. It was hard for them to pick three out of the five girls to marry. The girls had two sisters left behind so Pa marries both the two remaining girls. (I guess you can do that in fantasies and on scattered farms). Pa had to trade his daughter Annie in marriage to Zeke, the father of the 5 girls. Who gets which girl Pregnant is the essense of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I called the Preacher and asked, "could he perform the wedding ceremony this Sunday? I also said that with the number of people involved it might be easier to do it out here than in his small church."

The Preacher said, "ok. He had services in the morning so would 1 pm be ok for the wedding."

I said, "that's fine we'll see you then."

I told the girls they better go home and tell their dad so he can be here as well. I'm sure he would want to give you girls away.

The next morning I saw a cloud of dust flying up the road. It was Zeke in his pickup. He came barreling up to the house.

He came over to me and said, "Jasper, what is tarnation is this crap about you marrying both Beth and Robin? You can't do that."

I said, "who sez I can't? There ain't no law for over 75 miles and there ain't been a lawman here in four years. If I say we are married then by God we are married. Don't you think your daughters know that too and they made the choice to do this? I didn't twist their arms."

Zeke said, "no but you fucked them and got them on your side."

I said, "fucking them didn't make their decision. Beth and Aaron knew they made a bad decision and since Shelly loved him they decided to switch. That was their choice. Beth indicated she was in love with me so I had agreed to marry her. But then everyone felt bad for Robin because she had no man to marry. So it was agreed by my boys, your girls and in particular Beth and Robin that they both would be my wives. So that's the way it is Zeke."

Zeke said, "you bastard you are taking all my girl and I have no one to fuck now. So I tell you what. You want all five of my girls then I get Annie."

I said, "you can't have her as a fuck toy. You already have a wife."

Zeke said, "some wife, she hasn't fucked me for three years. Why do you think I was fucking my daughters?"

I said, "but she has raised your kids, cooked for you, took care of your house, don't put her down just because of the fucking. If I can have two wives then you can too. You will marry her or no deal."

Zeke said, "ok I'll marry her just so I have someone to fuck."

I said, "no Zeke, she is my one and only pride and joy. You will show her respect as a wife just as we are showing respect for your daughters and not treat her like a common whore. If you do I'll whip your ass from one end of this county to the next. Now if you want my daughter as your wife get your ass on your knees and ask for her hand like a gentleman would."

Zeke was boiling. He finally calmed down and said, "ok." He got on his knee and said, "Annie would you be my wife?"

Annie said, "only if you agree to treat me like a wife and not a whore."

Zeke said, "ok I agree I will treat you with respect if you will fuck me when I ask."

Annie said, "then I accept."

I said, "ok Zeke. We have the wedding set for one pm this Sunday. Be here and you can marry Annie at the same time."

Zeke said, "ok that will be fine. Annie, since my girls are already over here I want you to come home with me."

Annie said, "yeah that's fair so I'll come with you." She went in the house to get some of her clothes and put them in a bag then went back outside.

The two of them piled in his pickup and he headed back to his house.

I said, "I need to lay down. You two come with me."

Beth, Robin and I went to the cabin and into the bedroom. We took our clothes off and laid on the bed with Beth on one side and Robin on the other. They turned toward me and moved against my body. It really felt good having their bodies next to mine. It felt so good that I began to get a hard on. Beth spotted it and reached over and began stroking my cock. Robin began rubbing my balls softly in her hand. They both watched my cock as it got stiff.

Robin said, "if we marry you will we be our own daughter in laws and you our father in law?"

Beth said, "no. If he had more sons and we married them then we would be his daughters in law. We will be his wives and the two best fucking pussies one man could ever hope to have."

Robin said, "from the fucking I got from him I look forward to him being inside my fucking pussy any time."

Beth said, "yeah as long as he has that giant cock inside me he can keep me naked, barefoot and pregnant til the end of time.

I said, "you girls better take it easy or you'll put me in an early grave. Besides, remember I have to fuck my three daughter's in law too. I can hardly wait until next Monday and Tuesday when I fuck all of you for two days without the boys being around and getting all of you knocked up."

Beth said, "it is funny that all the girls would rather be knocked up by you than by their husbands. I know they will each be as proud mothers of that baby as any baby could hope to have for a mother.


Sunday came and we were all excited about the wedding. Of course the normal rule is everyone goes naked on this farm so we didn't have to dress up in any fancy 'Sunday go to meeting clothes'. It was nearing one o'clock when we saw Zeke's pickup coming our way.

They got out of the pickup and I said, "Zeke you and Annie are overdressed. This is a no clothes farm so get out of those clothes." They both undressed and we all milled around waiting on the Preacher.

Zeke and Annie had been here about five minutes when the Preacher arrived.

The Preacher said, "wow quite a gathering here and all naked too. I can see why you decided to do this here instead of at the church."

I said, Preacher, this is a no clothes farm. Since we are all naked then we want you naked too."

He stuttered, "me naked? Oh my."

All the girls glared at him so he decided he would do it. He stripped and had a big hard on. The girls all smiled.

I said, "ok girls. Rub up against the guys and get them all hard so the Preacher won't be the only one with a hard on."

Most of the girls got on their knees and sucked the guys to a hard status. Robin thought that looked like fun so she got down and began sucking me.

Within a short time all cocks were sticking straight out on front of us. The Preacher looked around then down at his own stiff cock.

"Boy if this ain't the gol dangest weddin I ever did. Tain't never done anything like this."

I said, "let's get on with it before someone gets soft." The girls all giggled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.