Jasper and His Daughters in Law
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pa had three sons who courted the girls at the neighboring farm. It was hard for them to pick three out of the five girls to marry. The girls had two sisters left behind so Pa marries both the two remaining girls. (I guess you can do that in fantasies and on scattered farms). Pa had to trade his daughter Annie in marriage to Zeke, the father of the 5 girls. Who gets which girl Pregnant is the essense of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Two days later we saw a beat up pickup truck coming up the road. It was Zeke, the father of the girls. I said, "howdy Zeke."

"Howdy Jasper."

"What's on your mind Zeke?"

"The girls tell me that you fucked all three of them before they even had a chance to marry up with your boys. Why did you do that?"

"Well Zeke, they were so beautiful and after they tole me you broke 'em in I figured if they was good nuff for your family then they was good nuff for mine.

So I gave them my daughter in law initiation. They passed with flying colors and I gave them the approval to marry my boys."

Zeke said, "Jasper I ain't never heard of such a thing as fucking the girls before marriage. It was always after."

I said, "sorry Zeke but they was just too beautiful to resist."

He said, "ok Jasper you bastard then you better have something for me to fuck around here to make up for it."

I said, "no problem Zeke. Annie come out here."

She came out wearing just a halter and very short shorts. "You want me Pa?"

Poor Zeke nearly blew all the buttons on his jeans from a massive hard on when he saw her. "My God Jasper, she is a beauty."

I said, "Annie take Zeke to the barn and give him our extra special appreciation for providing us with three fine daughters in law."

She said, "sure thing Pa. Come on Mr. Zeke."

A half hour later Annie came in the house.

I said, "where is Zeke?"

She said, "he's still out in the barn passed out. I got two shots of cum in my mouth and five shots of cum out of him in my pussy and I hardly broke a sweat."

I said, "that's my baby. Excellent job. Are his daughters still here?"

She said, "yes they are in the bedroom fucking the boys."

I said, "go tell them to come in here."

When they came in they were still naked which gave me a hard on. I told them, "I want you three to eat the five loads of cum out of my daughter Annie."

When they finished they asked, "who's cum was it?"

I laughed and said, "it's your Pa's cum. Annie put him in la la land getting the five loads out of him. He's still out in the barn passed out."

Beth said, "wow she got five shots of cum out of Pa? She did better than we've been able to do. Usually we just get one shot each."

I said, "well why not go out to the barn and help him recover then maybe you can get more shots out of him while he is still in a delirious state."

Beth said, "lordy if she made him pass out from five shots of cum he may want her from now on and ignore us."

I said, "no way. She is my pride and joy and no one takes her from me."

They laughed and headed for the barn. I said, "Beth you stay here."

Beth said, "ok." Then the other two went to the barn.

I took her to my bedroom and I said, "daughter in law, do you think you can handle another round with your future Pa in law?"

She said, "lordy yes I been hoping for another round with you. I like that big cock you have. It really feels good in me. I loved it when you gave me the extra fingering during the testing. If fact listening to Annie describe what she did to my Pa has got me wet so shove that monster in my hot pussy."

I shoved it all the way in right up to her cervix. I pushed on it a couple of times and she said, "wow I love that cock in me. It feels so good."

I decided to do a very slow in and out, getting to where it almost comes out then slowly eased it back in to her cervix and let her feel every inch of my cock. I did that a few times then just stopped and let it lie still inside her.

She said, "I can't believe how good that feels. Most of my family just bangs in our pussies, cums and then go away. We rarely get to enjoy sex until we met your sons. They do let us have climaxes. That why we love them so much."

I said, can you squeeze your muscles around my cock so you can feel it better?

She said, "what do you mean?"

I said, "act like you are trying desperately to keep from peeing. You use the same muscles. If you practice it enough you can really squeeze a cock with it."

She tried it a couple of times and finally she could feel her muscles squeezing my cock. Suddenly it began oozing cum out of my cock and flooding around her cervix.

She said, "Wow that is something and I can feel every squirt of your cum. You will have to teach this to my sisters. I know they will love it."

I said, "Oh I intend to teach all three of you more tricks. Also aside from Annie you three will be my favorite fucks."

She said, "it sounds like we might be fucking you more than your three sons."

I said, "I don't really want to take away from them, but there is just something about fucking a daughter in law that stirs my passions beyond the norm."

She said, "truthfully we three love fucking you more than the boys but we know we have to let them. We always look forward to a time when one of us can fuck you."

I said, "can I depend on you to keep a secret between us two?

She said, "cross my heart and hope to die I will never tell."

I said, "good. I like you over the other two. There is just something about you that stirs my loins real bad."

Beth said, "to tell the truth I feel the same about you. I felt that by the way you fingered me and took longer sucking my juices on your finger. You seem to put more into fucking me than you did the other girls. I felt more like you were making love to me rather than just fucking me. I think I'd rather fuck you than fuck Aaron. His cock isn't near as big as yours is."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.