Jasper and His Daughters in Law - Cover

Jasper and His Daughters in Law

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pa had three sons who courted the girls at the neighboring farm. It was hard for them to pick three out of the five girls to marry. The girls had two sisters left behind so Pa marries both the two remaining girls. (I guess you can do that in fantasies and on scattered farms). Pa had to trade his daughter Annie in marriage to Zeke, the father of the 5 girls. Who gets which girl Pregnant is the essense of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Jasper had a daughter and three sons. He has been widowed for about five years. They lived and worked on a farm and they all had their share of chores. The farm house was small. They had one big room that was the living and dining room, one bedroom for Jasper and his daughter. The three boys slept in the second bedroom. It was always hot so no one wore any clothes.

One day Annie's dad and her were in the barn. He said, "it is time for you to become a woman."

She asked, "what do you mean, Pa?"

He took her up in the hay loft and laid her down. He showed her his cock and told her to take it in her mouth and suck on it until it was hard. She was leery of this but she trusted her Pa so she took his cock and put it in her mouth.

Soon his cock was hard as a rock. He had a small jar of Vaseline with him so he smeared it on her pussy and some inside of her.

He said, "my cock is now going inside your pussy. It will hurt a little at first then the pain will go away then we can fuck all we want."

She said, "fuck? What is fuck?"

He said, "that is where once I get inside you I ram it in and out until you have a climax and I cum in you."

She said, "climax? Cum? I don't understand."

He said, "you will know the climax when you have it and the cum is what comes out of my cock into your pussy. If the timing is right it can also make you have a baby."

He then lay above her and put his cock against her pussy lips. He pushed his cock just inside the opening of her lips.

She gasped, "Pa that hurts. Take it out."

He said, "no, we have to go all the way in. Try to relax your muscles. It will take some getting used to but it will stretch to fit me." He then pushed in some more until he was against her hymen.

She whimpered, "Pa it hurts."

He said, "brace yourself because this is the part where I pop your hymen and it will hurt for a few minutes. Then it will be ok." He pulled back a little bit then he pushed through her hymen.

She screamed like she was being killed. She was bawling like a baby. "Pa you really hurt me, dam you."

He said, "don't smart mouth me girl. Once the pain is gone you are going to be thanking me for all the pleasure you will be getting afterwards."

He had slowly eased his cock all the way inside her and just laid there and let her get used to it. By the time her pain subsided he was almost soft and his cock started to slip out of her pussy. He began sliding back and forth and her tight pussy stimulated him enough to get hard again.

"Has it quit hurting yet?"

She said, "not completely but it is better than it was."

He began sliding in and out of her in a slow motion so as not to hurt her but try to give her some pleasure.

Finally she said, "you are right Pa, the pain has gone now and I can feel your cock from front to back inside me."

He said, "good, now let's work on the pleasure part. You will get to the point where you think you are going to explode but that is ok because that is your climax coming on. Just welcome it."

He began stroking in and out but she is so tight he doesn't know if he can hold out long. He pulled out for a minute and let his sensations slow down then he put his cock back inside her. It was a little better this time and he began stroking again. He was holding himself up by one hand and with the other hand he began rubbing her clit.

That hit her like a bolt of lightning and she humped up against his cock driving him deeper in her. He kept it up until she was near her climax then he let go and began fucking her hard. She went into her climax like a car hitting a brick wall. His cock exploded and he shot a huge load of cum inside her.

She is moaning as he continues to pump her and she enters a second climax. "Oh God Pa, this is a wonderful feeling. Is this what fucking is?"

He smiled and said, "yes it is. Fucking is reaching your climax and my shooting loads of cum inside you."

Annie said, "Pa you may be right. I think I just might enjoy this. Can we do it again?"

He said, "yep but I need to get my cock hard again. Here suck on it."

She put his cock in her mouth. It tasted different this time because it has his cum and her pussy juices on it. After she got a good taste of it she found she liked that too. She sucked all the juices and got her Pa very hard again.

He pulled his cock out and put it back in her pussy and went all the way in. He asked, "are you ok this time?"

She said, "Oh yes Pa, it feels real good now. Let's do that thing called fucking, ok?"

He smiled and said, "yeah let's do that fucking thing."

He began pumping in and out until she started the climb to her climax. He again played with her clit and that did it.

She exploded screaming "oh yeah do the fucking Pa do the fucking thing to me." She had a second climax and he filled her up with more cum.

When he pulled out of her he told her to use her fingers and wipe the cum from her pussy and put it in her mouth and swallow it. She did and found it to be like when she sucked his cock. It was his cum and her juices. She kept fingering herself and then licking the cum off her fingers.

She looked up and smiled and said, "thank you Pa. You were right. It was painful at first but now it is pure joy."

He smiled and said, "since you like it so much you will get all you want as your three brothers will fuck you too."

About that time the three boys showed up. Pa said, "ok boys, she is broke in so you all can have a turn at her now."

They fucked her one by one and then did a second round. In the meantime Pa went back to the house.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.