Tales From a Far Country - Cover

Tales From a Far Country

Copyright© 2011 by Phil Lane

Chapter 1: The Hunter of Tverskaya

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Hunter of Tverskaya - In this "simulquel" to "Such Sweet Sorrow", we follow Jenny's abduction and fate at the hand of her captors as she discovers that her fantasies of slavery don't stand comparison with the real thing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation  

A CASE CONFERENCE

Anatoly is a hunter, he enjoys the wild places, the pursuit of game; of birds and fish. But Anatoly has another, favourite prey. For him, the best quarry of all is homo sapiens urbis: the only species that provides what he considers a true match for his resourcefulness and cunning.

And because the sport does not end with a kill, there is the shock and dismay of capture to enjoy; the entertainment to be had from careful training and schooling until the prey accepts the life that Anatoly has chosen for it.

Tverskaya Ulitsa is one of Moscow's busiest streets. Throughout the day, the traffic pours down from the west into the city centre. It's full of people and that provides an excellent cover for Anatoly. He has an office and apartment just by the junction of Tverskaya and Bryusov Pereulok. Visitors, anonymous in the crowds, can slip in and out of his building and he can enjoy the peace and serenity of the garden square at the rear.

Anatoly looks at his watch. The fruits of his most recent hunting trip are "enjoying" his hospitality at his facility outside Moscow. They will be meeting their new owner just about now, realising that there's more to their abduction than kidnapping for ransom or some political game.

It had been an unusual commission. Three Slavic types, sallow skin, with some "presence", the request had said. To Anatoly, the candidates that his research team had found looked homely if he was being polite, but the client had approved. He'd spent a long time picking over the research papers and surveillance photos before making his choice. Anatoly had seen the girls just after they'd been picked up. The way that the ropes grooved into their flesh as they struggled held a strange fascination. Perhaps that was what he client liked. "We're going to need heavier gear if we make a habit of picking up targets like this, boss," the leader of the pick up team had said. Anatoly had smiled. They'd clear a good profit by keeping this client happy.

Being overweight is not as common in Russia as it is in some western countries. Anatoly had been worried that the targets were perhaps somewhat out of condition? Sure, it was what the client asked for, but what would others think? Still, if the client wanted girls with some "presence", that's what he should get. The customer is always right, so they say, but not necessarily exactly right. Perhaps the "presence" should be muscle, not fat? A shot-putter, not a couch potato. Such a transformation would take time, Anatoly thought, but it could be done and it was more in his style. After all, he had a reputation to keep up. The client would have to wait for his prizes.

Now that decision is made, Anatoly turns to another challenge. He has a more exacting project - a more rewarding project - to think about.

Today he meets his hunting party for the next outing. It's the preliminary meeting to discuss where they will find their prey; the chase; the capture and the transportation to Anatoly's estate outside the city. They review electronic surveillance of the subject: landline and mobile phone call transcripts, e-mail traffic and a swatch of recent photographs taken by one of Anatoly's advanced party, already on the ground. They consider the possible movements of their quarry and pay particular attention to some of the photographs. She has quite a striking appearance but they still want to be sure. There are pictures showing her alone, with others, serious, smiling and laughing, at work and shopping in town.

There is no substitute for being thorough. Anatoly's former career in the KGB has stood him in very good stead. He smiles when he thinks how in recent years, government agencies have been able to cooperate so much more effectively with businessmen in private enterprise. It has brought so many practical advantages. Anatoly cannot understand why some of the western governments try to place such rigid and impermeable walls between state organisations and business enterprises.

Still, he thinks, their loss is my advantage ... And he needs an advantage if he is going to get his next prey from Britain to Russia.

Transportation can often be a problem, especially if an item is coming from outside the Russian Federation. There are customs formalities; inspections, audit trails – too many opportunities for unexpected problems to arise. The last commercial transaction with the Clegg Organisation had made the use of airfreight risky. That particular "export" involved the supposed repatriation of the last mortal remains of a young lady who was not quite as deceased as might normally be expected for the occupant of a casket. (1) There had been "problems" when she was found. Anatoly suspected that Clegg or someone in his organisation was responsible for warning the police that something was going on. It was too soon to try that again, at least from the United Kingdom.

On the other hand, what about a medical repatriation? Anatoly knows that the ill can travel under sedation if necessary, with a nurse to accompany them and perhaps the nurse might also be a guardian, even a minder? Perhaps that offers a solution? He calls a trusted colleague.

MEDICINE WITHOUT FRONTIERS

"Artur!" Anatoly's greeting is spirited. He and the Doctor shared some interesting experiences in past years. Anatoly has respect for Hahn's thoroughness and reliability. Artur Hahn is an Orthopaedic Surgeon from Liepzig in Germany, actually the former communist East Germany. Hahn had pursued a dual career in medicine and in the Stasi. That was how their paths had first crossed. Now, thanks to new regulations which establish the free movement of labour and the mutual recognition of medical qualifications across all member states, Hahn can work anywhere he wishes in the European Community. At present he is in London, convenient for Anatoly's current problem.

"волк!" the Doctor exclaims. It's good to hear from the old wolf. "Are you hunting again, Anatoly?"

"You know me," he replies disarmingly, "how can I do otherwise? It's like they say, Ско́лько во́лка ни корми́, он всё в лес смо́трит."

Sure, thinks Hahn, 'However well you feed the wolf, he still looks at the woods.' – that's Anatoly all over. "How can I help?"

"Suppose you had a patient who had an accident."

"Hypothetically?"

"Of course. And this hypothetical patient needed to return here to Mother Russia. How difficult would that be? How much – scrutiny – might you expect?"

"It depends," Artur replies, "on how ill the patient is and how they travel. If their return is being funded through their travel insurance, they will be accompanied by a doctor nominated by the insurers and the insurers will arrange all the flights. The doctor will visit the patient first and make an assessment of their fitness to travel. They much prefer if the patient is well enough to take a scheduled flight. If the patient is transferred by Air Ambulance, a doctor from the ambulance company will visit the patient in the UK to assess the situation and then contact the hospital the patient is being taken to. They may even visit the destination hospital first to discuss the management of the patient in the days before transfer. When transfer arrangements are confirmed, the air ambulance team will take charge of the patient at every stage of their journey from the UK hospital to the destination hospital in Russia." Artur can almost sense Anatoly's dissatisfaction with the answer. "I imagine this is not good news. Not quite what you were hoping for?"

"You are right, Artur. It is a very disappointing answer."

"Do not despair, old friend. You have set me an interesting problem. They have a saying in Britain – 'Where there is a will, there is a way!' Leave this with me and I shall see what I can do. Things are not always as difficult as they may appear at first sight."

It is only a few days later when Dr Hahn contacts Anatoly once more with his thoughts on Anatoly's problem and some proposals to solve it. It seems that a hunting expedition is a practical possibility. Anatoly is pleased. Artur has shown once more how ingenuity and persistence can overcome obstacles.

A plan and a schedule are agreed. The hunting party will be resident one week before they act. They will remain in constant contact with Anatoly who will provide a four times daily update of the quarry's activities and projected movements, as gleaned from Anatoly's continuing, electronic monitoring and surveillance.

ACADEMIC LIMITS

It's Friday. It's a regular day at the university. I bump into Cathy as I get into the college building. She shakes her head. "Oh dear, Jenny McEwan are you in trouble!"

She's not serious, I can tell by the way she's smiling at me.

"The Prof is looking for you. Said she was reviewing your project with you this morning."

Cathy's right. I am calling to see Professor Dawney but I'm not due in her office for another twenty minutes.

Dawney is my research supervisor. She likes to keep in touch with what's happening on the project. I like to make sure she doesn't get involved in it any more than is necessary.

There is a shared history between us and a tension that neither of us likes to acknowledge. I suppose Angela blames me and I blame her for the things which happened. Neither of us wants to let the other know our true feelings. In any case, my life has moved on. I am not interested in Angela any more. I'm not sure that the reverse is true.

"Well, Jenny, how are you getting along?" Professor Dawney exudes uncomplicated, professional, coolness. I suspect that she has other interests in the project but I'm happy if she wants to pretend that it is all just another, ordinary, piece of academic research.

"I'm quite pleased with progress." I reply, keeping my true feelings in check, submerging them under the minutiae of my project activities and the politeness of professionalism. "Data collection is complete and I have been able to send the data capture forms to Data Prep, to be coded, cleaned and entered into SPSS(2). Once that's done it won't be long before I have the descriptive statistics and we will then get some idea of what analytical work we can do..."

"Jenny, that's excellent." Dawney seems perfectly happy to focus on the project: "I'm pleased. The project is really beginning to gather some momentum."

"I think so. It certainly looks like that." I am keen to take advantage of the Professor's apparent approval. "Er, next week Joe is going abroad: would it be OK with you if I had an away-day in London to see him off? Andy says he can cover my undergraduate tutorials and there are some references I would like to follow up at the Royal Society of Medicine. They have some hard copy journals that our library does not take. I think it will be quicker to take advantage of Joe's trip than arranging an inter-library loan or asking the RSM(3) to send photocopies."

"Jenny, of course. That would be just fine. Enjoy the trip – let's get together again after the weekend and when you've got the first results back from the data."

Dawney seems happy to have the chance to grant me a favour. She likes to build up credits with her students.

I smile in acknowledgment: "Thanks. By the way, how was your Russian trip?"

"Oh, fine. Chance to meet some old friends. That seems so long ago now! I've had a lot on my mind for the past few months..."

Prof looks a little wistful. It's very uncharacteristic but the moment doesn't last long. She's soon back to the one thing she talks about best: work. "Some interesting new research going on too. I'll let you see the proceedings if you like; some of the methods which were under discussion might be relevant when you come to analyse your data."

"Mmm," I say noncommittally. I'm not keen to give Angela more of an opportunity to involve herself in the detail of the project than necessary.

I leave Angela's office feeling happy. I am going to have the opportunity for a last day out with Joe. That will be a good way to send him off.

A DAY IN THE SADDLE

It is Saturday. Anna Tereshkova arrives at London's Heathrow Airport using a passport in the name of Vyera Kuznetsova. She is visiting some friends near Windsor. She's looking forward to some riding. Her friends have stables near Englefield Green. They spend a fine Sunday afternoon galloping in Great Park; by the end of the day, she's hot. Her tee-shirt beneath her body protector is soaked in sweat, her hair beneath her riding cap, plastered down against her scalp. By the time she has the horse back in the stables it's not clear which smells more of horse, her or the stables.

As she emerges from the stable block a Mercedes people carrier pulls up. Doctor Hahn gets out. "Anna," he greets her.

"I think you should say 'Vyera', shouldn't you?" she responds teasingly.

"Of course. Has your accident caused you much pain?"

Anna / Vyera grins. "Not so far, but now you mention it, Doctor, I think I am beginning to suffer some considerable discomfort."

"Well, in that case. Perhaps we should take you to hospital – they are expecting us. First, though, we have some work to do!"

In the kitchen, Anna strips off her jacket and shirt and begins to make ready. There are various preparations to be made: some are rather exotic and others require a considerable degree of technical precision. When she is ready, Hahn swabs her arm and her back to one side of her lumbar spine with alcohol. He takes blood from her arm and re-injects under the skin to the right of her spine, together with a little normal saline solution. When he has finished, Anna really is in some discomfort. He helps her into his vehicle, reclining the seat and strapping her in. Hahn regularly uses a private hospital close to Lords Cricket Ground. It's a significant distance from Windsor and Anna is now very glad when the journey is over.

"What did you say that patient's name was, Dr Hahn?" the Admissions Sister asks. (4)

"Kuznetsova," Hahn replies, "Vyera Kuznetsova. She has had a fall from a horse and I think she has bruised muscles in her back: there could also be damage to some of the transverse vertebral processes. Perhaps even a fracture. We should make her comfortable and keep her under observation tonight at least. I would like to do some tests to ensure that she can travel but of course her family would like her to return home as soon as is safe."

By the mid morning on Monday, physical examination shows bruising beginning to appear lateral to Anna's lumbar spine, exactly as one might expect from Dr Hahn's initial diagnosis.

Standard x-rays do not confirm a fracture, but the swelling in the area has reduced the clarity of the image.

All in all, the clinical evidence tends to confirm Dr Hann's suggestion of muscle damage with perhaps an un-displaced fracture of at least one of the transverse vertebral processes – and Anna is clearly in discomfort when she moves. However, with no neurological symptoms such as numbness or paraesthesia or loss of motor nerve function, there is not enough to justify more searching investigation like CT and MR scanning. (5) The treatment is rest, analgesics, careful mobilisation and physiotherapy.

Recovery will take some weeks and the Doctor's proposal – to send Vyera back home under sedation to control the discomfort of the journey seems completely reasonable.

Vyera's family has arranged a private flight back and Dr Hahn, as a friend of the family, arranges to transfer her to the airport assisted by one of his medical colleagues and one of his practice nurses."

REPATRIATION

London's main commercial airports - Heathrow, Stanstead, Luton and Gatwick, are all very busy. They deal primarily with scheduled commercial flights and air freight. In recent years private international flights have been redirected elsewhere, including to new facilities at a former military airfield between Camberley and Aldershot, close to the south western edge of London. On Monday, the duty manager at the airfield receives a call from a Doctor Artur Hahn. He is an orthopaedic surgeon, or so he says. He is caring for a Russia national who has had a riding accident whilst on holiday in Windsor. She has possibly suffered fractures of some of the transverse processes of her lower spinal vertebrae and needs to be flown home under sedation and medical supervision. Fortunately the family has been able to charter a private jet which is presently at the airport. Hahn thinks the patient will be fit to fly on Tuesday. Can he arrange the details with the airport medical officer? He mentions the hospital where he works, leaves his mobile number and the number of his rooms. (6)

The duty manger passes the enquiry on to the medical officer. She knows the hospital but she's never had any dealings with Hahn. It's a bit of a coincidence though - she was chatting with some of the other airport staff a couple of days ago and one of them mentioned him. Who was it? Oh yes – one of the admin people. She was saying that she'd been referred to him and did anyone know anything about him?

The Medical Officer is a cautious, meticulous woman. She checks the hospital number from the internet and calls back, asking to speak to Dr Hahn. The MO wants to make sure that this is a genuine call and that the doctor actually is who he claims to be. She returns the call to the doctor's hospital, not to the numbers given to the duty manager.

The line buzzes. The call is answered.

"Airport Medical Officer speaking. Can I have a word with Dr Hahn. Returning his call to me."

"Ah..." the secretary pauses " ... I'm afraid he's not here at the moment. Can I Help? er – is it about the Russian girl?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Of course. I can give you his mobile number. Get back to me if you can't reach him."

The number corresponds to the number given to the airport duty manager.

The MO is feeling more confident now, but first calls back to the hospital and asks to be put through to the nursing team caring for Dr Hahn's patient. They confirm the details of the patient and the tentative diagnosis of the patient's injury adding that the patient really does seem to be in some real discomfort. They also offer her a number for Dr Hahn's mobile. It is the same number left for her by Dr Hahn and also given to her by his hospital secretary. Next the MO calls Dr Hahn himself on the mobile number she has verified. Hahn is absolutely charming and only too happy to provide her with all the information she asks for. The MO is completely reassured. She looks forward to helping in any way she can.

STREET WISE

On Tuesday morning, Joe and I leave our home in Warwick to catch the train for London. Joe has a meeting with the consulting engineers working with his employers on a new project in Cambodia. Joe and the project the team are then travelling on to link up with their Korean partners in Seoul. The London engineers maintain a smart office in Fitzroy Square. It's not far from the Royal Society of Medicine where I am going but first I have plans to visit a rather swish leather tailors in Marylebone High Street, not far away!

We catch the 9.49 from Warwick and arrive in London for 11.30. Joe hails a taxi and we head off to a Venetian restaurant that Joe knows in Wigmore Street. He asks the taxi to take his luggage on to the office in Fitzroy Square so we don't have to worry about it.

Together, we enjoy a leisurely lunch. But then it's almost time for Joe's meeting. We stroll hand in hand, enjoying the closeness of each other's bodies and the warm and simple reassurance of holding hands.

All too soon we are standing alone in Fitzroy Square. Just the two of us. "I do hate it when you have to go Joe", I say. There is a hard lump in my tummy.

"Yes, I know you do," he replies, looking across at the office building. "The rest of the boys must have arrived." I am pleased about that. I don't want to have to share Joe with them while we try to enjoy our last moments before he has to go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.