Card Games - Cover

Card Games

by Bobby Ray

Copyright© 2011 by Bobby Ray

Erotica Sex Story: Our introduction to Strip Poker

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I looked at Michelle's cards spread out on the floor showing a ten high. That was the low hand so it was her turn to take something off. I looked at her and wondered if she'd call off the fun and games at that point. Instead she sighed, smiled shyly and reached behind her back, unfastened the clasp to her bra and slipped if off without hesitation. She put her left hand back on the floor and leaned on it while sitting on her left hip. She smiled again at a few "ooohs" and "aahhs" and a couple of "nice" comments. Her breasts were beautiful, not large but full, round and, so far, not affected by gravity.

She made no effort to cover herself. We made eye contact and she smiled again while the cards were being shuffled for the next deal. My gorgeous wife was down to her panties because of drawing three low hands of the first eight dealt.

The rules limited everyone to four articles because the women only had bra, panties, dresses and shoes. So the men started with no shoes leaving socks, pants, shirt and shorts. Two of the other women still had their dresses but no shoes while, Nora, our hostess hadn't removed a thing. Charley had fared the worst of the men having lost twice and was shirtless with only pants and shorts left. I had lost once but Rick and Ed, our host, were undefeated. I began to get worried for Michelle. One more loss and she'd be forced to get completely naked. I was acutely aware that the game had gone too far for either of us to call it off. My only hope was that our hostess and friend would sense how uncomfortable I was and end the game.

The evening had started innocently enough. Ed and Nora, our friends for a few years, invited us for dinner. Nora told Michelle that they wanted us to meet some friends of theirs, Charles and Janet and Rick and Christine. "I know you'll like them," Nora told my wife. "They're a lot of fun and both couples trace recent ancestry to Europe so I think it'll be a natural fit."

My wife was born in this country to a French mother and Belgian father who had emigrated to the U.S. shortly after their marriage. Michelle was raised with a strong European influence so she was no prude by any means when it came to sex and nudity. Still, we had never done this kind of thing before so I was a little nervous about it. I had been raised in a fairly conservative environment. My parents would have been shocked to find out that my wife and I were actually playing strip poker in mixed company.

After dinner Nora had invited us into the living room for more wine and dessert. We had a delightful Crème Brulee and another glass of wine. That's when Janet suggested strip poker. I was a little shocked and didn't think the suggestion would get far but the other three couples thought it was a great idea. I looked at Michelle to see what we should do and she just shrugged her shoulders.

So, here I was trying my best to hide my discomfort while my wife sat in the circle of 8 people wearing only her panties and dangerously close to being the first one to get completely naked. Yet, she appeared, outwardly at least, to be completely relaxed and had smiled and said "Thank You" at the compliments when she removed her bra.

The wine was flowing while the next several hands were dealt. Michelle hadn't lost again but made no effort to hide her naked breasts as we played along. I lost once more and finally Nora and Rick each lost. Christine lost a second time so she was down to bra and panties. Everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves. The banter was light hearted. Janet was the most talkative, a chatterbox really, and she would shimmy her shoulders and sing: "take it off, take it off" after every hand. A little of my nervousness went away as each hand passed and the rest of us got closer to Michelle's state of undress. I had come to grips with the fact that the game was going to go to completion and that we'd all soon be naked. Still, I had hope that the first one naked would be someone other than Michelle or me. I didn't know the protocol for these things and wondered what would happen after everyone was naked. "Do we sit and chat au natural; when we get ready to leave do we kiss and hug before or after we get dressed?"

After Janet lost her dress everyone, including Michelle, "ooohed" at the pretty black lace bra and panty ensemble she was wearing. Janet seemed more than pleased to show it off. As she stood posing for us Michelle looked over to me, smiled and raised an eyebrow as if to say, "Nice, huh?"

Nora then lost twice in a row. She did a little twirl as she slipped out of her dress, wiggling her ass at us like a stripper. Cheering erupted from the gathering, including my shy wife. Michelle's breasts bounced seductively as she raised her hands to clap for Nora. I was staring at my wife's breasts ignoring Nora's show and I wouldn't have been a bit surprised to learn that the other three men were as well. I was having trouble hiding my growing arousal, especially because of the image of my wife brazenly showing off her tits. To be honest, I was a getting into the spirit of things and had begun to relax a little. Mostly though, I desperately wanted the games to end so I could get Michelle home and fuck her brains out.

The next hand was the one I'd dreaded earlier. Michelle had the low hand. She stood without hesitation, hooked her thumbs under the waist band of her panties and, following Janet and Nora's example, turned her back to us and wiggled her ass while she slid them down her legs. After she kicked them away with her foot she raised her arms and did a little pirouette turning back to the group to whistles and hoots. Being the first one naked, I would have been so embarrassed for her except that she obviously enjoyed the attention. What was embarrassing was my own ineffective effort to hide the bulge in my shorts. Woody definitely wanted to break free of his confinement!

Michelle calmly sat down on her left hip and took a sip of her wine as the game went on. Her neatly trimmed bush formed a perfect triangle at the V of her legs and her nipples were sticking out like little buds. I wasn't the only male trying to calm a hyperactive dick.

Michelle continued to enthusiastically join in the hooting and cheering as articles of clothing went flying about the room. Charley was next to get naked, then Christine and Janet. The games sped up as there were fewer hands to deal and I sensed a change in the group dynamic. Nudity was no longer the dreaded result of losing. Winning the game became the primary concern. I wanted to win but, to my surprise, I was feeling a little self-conscious at still having some clothes on. Michelle had become as animated as Christine and Janet, the three of them cheering and waving their arms as the cards were dealt and the next loser determined. They slapped hands and bumped elbows as though being nude in front of the rest of us was the most natural thing in the world.

After Rick and Ed lost it came down to Nora and I; she in her panties and I in my tented shorts. She paired a King on the third card and the game was over. "Take it off, take it off," the others sang. As casually as I was able I stood and dropped my shorts and sat down as quickly as I could; not quickly enough however to hide Woody's obvious state of excitement. I got a round of "oooos" and "whoooies" from the women and blushed as Janet gave Michelle a high five.

Nora waited for me to sit down then stood, claimed victory and triumphantly slipped off her panties. "So, Nora, what do you get for winning," Rick asked with a smirk on his face.

"I get to set the rules for the next game." Nora declared.

"Next game? What's this about? What the hell have we gotten ourselves into?"

I had assumed the games would be over once everyone was naked. I hadn't given a thought to any more games and I wanted to get home. A silly idea flashed through my mind, that we'd soon be playing Nude Charades or Nude Twist. I was not comfortable.

CHAPTER TWO

"We keep playing," Nora explained, "and after each hand the winner gets to give the loser a command. The loser must comply unless at least three members of the group vote to veto the command. That way we can ensure that nothing terribly offensive is forced on anyone."

I had my doubts about all this but no one protested. I looked at Michelle hoping to see a signal that it was time to excuse ourselves and go home. She just smiled and shrugged her shoulders giving not the slightest hint that she was uncomfortable with the new development.

The cards were dealt. I breathed a sigh of relief to see Michelle pull an Ace on the second card and another as I paired up a three on the fourth card. Janet had the winning hand and Christine the low hand.

"Chrissy ... you are commanded to stand up with Charley, press your body into his and give him a kiss. "You can't break the kiss for 30 seconds." Charley quickly stood and Chrissy complied with the command. The kiss wasn't overly passionate but by the time the couple broke it off Charley was sporting a noticeable erection. "It's good to be a winner, eh Charley" Ed quipped.

"It doesn't hurt to be the loser either," Nora chimed in which brought a few laughs. I joined in the laughter but more out of nervousness than anything else. "This 'game' is nothing more than an excuse to get people who aren't married to each other to rub their naked bodies together. " I tried to calm myself remembering the veto rule and thinking that if it didn't get any worse than this last command I could deal with it.

Charley won the next hand and Ed was the loser. Ed was required to dance with Janet for one minute. "But there's no music," Ed complained. "Fake it" Charley commanded with a smirk. The two stood and Janet pressed herself into Ed and they swayed to non-existent music for the full 60 seconds. As they parted Ed's excitement was clearly evident which brought cheers from the women, including Michelle! There was another dick getting a little harder but I leaned forward trying to hide that fact hoping no one had noticed. I glanced at Michelle. She winked at me while dropping her eyes to my groin area.

As each hand played out the commands got a little more daring. I had to dance with Nora for a full minute but with my hands cupping her ass. It was all I could do to keep Woody from standing at full attention when we broke the hug. Thinking of road kill the whole time helped a little. Still, I got a couple of hoots from the ladies when I turned away from Nora.

Christine commanded Michelle to sit in Ed's lap in the easy chair and kiss him on the lips for a solid minute while he rested his right hand on her breast. It was all I could do to sit still and not squirm for the entire minute. Fortunately Ed's hand didn't get playful and the kiss wasn't too deep. I made it through the minute without coming unglued, but seeing my naked wife on another man's lap with his hand on her breast had Woody perking up again. He had a mind of his own which was definitely not in sync with mine.

The wine continued to flow and as it did the commands got even bolder. Rick made Ed suckle Christine's left nipple for thirty seconds after which Michelle made me do the same to Janet but for a full minute. I looked at her with a "are you sure of this" look but she just smiled and tilted her head in Janet's direction.

Another escalation occurred when Nora won and Michelle lost. "Michelle, you are to take Rick's cock in your hand and stroke him for 45 seconds." I almost yelled "veto" but as the others began to hoot and cheer I caught myself in time. It's clear I would have been the only veto, not even getting a supporting vote from my own wife.

Michelle got up and walked around to Rick, knelt down next to his left side, reached her right hand over and grasped his semi erect cock. It didn't stay "semi" for long. She began to slowly pump him up and down. Rick leaned back bracing himself with his hands on the floor behind him and scooted his legs out so they were extending into the circle. He leaned his head back and hummed a little at the pleasure my wife's hand was giving hm. I was shocked. Not only had Michelle carried out the command without the hint of protest, she was smiling and looking at Rick's engorged member throughout the time she was working it over.

I shifted nervously to avoid drawing attention to my own erection and the stunned look on my face. As I said, my wife was no prude but we had never been involved in anything like this before. Like a lot of couples we talked about involving others in our love-making but that was fantasy stuff and only took place during sex.

It looked like Rick was nearing an orgasm when, thankfully, Nora yelled "time." There was a round of boos and hisses. Rick raised his head and said: "Damn, I was so close. That's so cruel, Nora." Then Rick turned to Michelle: "You're quite good at that," and winked. That brought a couple of "woos." I stayed silent hoping no one would look in my direction. I was sure my face was red. I tried to smile but it must have looked more like a scowl than a smile. My cock, on the other hand, didn't care, it was twitching in spite of my mental commands for it to calm down.

Rick had the chance to get even the next hand. He commanded Charley to rub his finger slowly up and down Nora's pussy lips for fifty seconds making sure to keep the pad of his middle finger in contact with her clit. Nora eagerly spread her legs and Charley went to work. Rick began chanting "go ... go ... go." Soon the others joined in and so did I although my heart wasn't in it. I didn't want to be a "wet blanket" and I was feeling more than a little uncomfortable at the direction this was going. My focus was on what might happen if Michelle lost again or if she was picked to be part of a command to one of the male losers. I had never been so anxious over a situation in my life. "What if she's commanded to suck off one of these guys or, worse, fuck one of them? Clearly that should be vetoed but what if I'm the only one to say so? Do I grab her and our clothes and storm out here? Jesus, how the fuck did we get into this mess?"

Nora concentrated on Janet's ministrations but couldn't get the release she obviously craved before Rick gleefully called time. Nora grunted her frustration and Rick was quick to say: "Now you know how it feels," playfully sticking out his tongue at her.

The sexual tension in the room was mounting. I was doubly anxious, concerned about what I or Michelle might be commanded to do or how much of an ass I might make of myself if I could no longer control my anxiety. At the same time I was aroused by the events that had transpired and a quiver of anticipation spread through me as I contemplated the next game. Part of me wanted to leave the party right then and there while another part wanted to see what the next hand would bring. Talk about conflict!

As it happened, one of my fears was realized the next hand. I watched the cards being dealt with no little amount of trepidation. Michelle paired up a King on the third card. "She looks like the winner," I thought. "This should be interesting if she is." Then I watched in horror as my hand produced only a nine high. I looked at Michelle with my eyes wide and an expression that begged for compassion. She just smiled impishly at me and issued her command: "Bobby, lean back against the sofa with your legs straight out in front of you. You are to close your eyes and keep them closed until I say so, is that clear?"

"Veto," I said. Everyone got a good chuckle out of that.

"If you open your eyes before getting permission you will get another command and, trust me, you won't like it." A few guffaws followed that. Michelle's tone of voice left little doubt that she was serious.

I did as commanded. There was silence. Then I felt a hand, feminine, thank God, grasp my cock. Another hand, which I assumed belonged to the same person, cupped my balls. She began to stroke my cock while fondling my balls. My cock was immediately rigid. A familiar ache spread from my groin. As the stroking continued I was fighting the urge to come. "I've got to wait out the time. Hold off until time is called!" I repeated the thought like a mantra. Then it struck me; she hadn't designated a time! "MY DARLING WIFE IS GOING TO JACK ME OFF IN FRONT OF ALL OF THESE PEOPLE!"

I was losing the battle with nature and ready to explode. Then the action stopped momentarily. I could feel my cock twitching in the air. Other than some shuffling noises, the room was silent. Talk about embarrassment! Here I was laid out in front of seven people with my cock waving in the air like flowers in those time lapse films, reaching and gyrating in the air seeking the soothing rays of the Sun.

After several seconds the hands came back. "She's playing me! She's bringing me to the brink and stopping, setting me up for an eruption that's going to hit the fucking ceiling!" It happened again a few moments later. The action stopped and the only sound was from what I swore was the whoosh of air as my cock frantically waved back and forth.

The hands were back on me. I thought they felt a little different but I couldn't be sure. That time the grasp was stronger and the pumping action more intense and it didn't take long before I gave in and let go. I spurted rope after rope into the air. I don't know how high they went but I heard gasps and cheers intermixed with Michelle's stern voice reminding me that my eyes were to stay closed until she gave me permission to open them. That was fine with me because I was so embarrassed I never wanted to open them again anyway.

I felt a pat on my shoulder and another on my thigh. I heard a male voice say: "Way to go, stud." Then a feminine voice: "That was soooo beautiful!" Even with the encouraging words, I wanted to dig a hole to crawl in. I sensed some shuffling around and a moment or two later someone was toweling me off and God knows who or what else that had been on the receiving end of my gushers. Finally, Michelle's soft voice said: "Open your eyes now, darling." I did and saw her face right there in front of me. She was on her knees straddling me. She put her hands on the side of my face, kissed me tenderly and whispered: "I love you." It was such a loving thing for her to do, I choked up a little. She must have sensed that so she stayed real close to me, rubbing her thumbs along my cheek bones and smiling until I'd regained my composure.

Michelle returned to her place in the circle while the cards were being shuffled. My embarrassment began to fade as I realized that no one was making fun of me. Everything seemed so natural to the others who were now concentrating on the next game. Hand stimulation became the "In" thing and time limits passé. Ed fingered Christine to orgasm followed by Rick taking care of unfinished business with Nora.

Charley had been left alone for the most part so when Janet won and Michelle had the low hand she was ordered to take care of him. Charley laid down flat on his back, his eager cock standing straight up. Michelle sat on her hip on his left side. She grasped his cock and lightly stroked it for a few moments as Charley began to squirm. Michelle would occasionally push the flat of her hand down to his ball sack and then back to his cock. She did two or three repetitions of that before grasping Charley's cock and resuming her pumping action. Charley's legs stiffened and his hips came off the floor.

Michelle continued to expertly jack him, just as she had done so many times to me. I sat there mesmerized. She began more aggressive strokes and I fought the urge to take my own cock in hand even as I noticed Janet and Nora rubbing themselves. Charley was pent up from all the previous activities so it didn't take long for him to give it up. He shot long strings of cum into the air. Several globs landed on Michelle's arms and chest. Cheers erupted.

"Good boy," Michelle said as she patted Charley on the on the leg. She calmly reached for the towel and cleaned him off before tending to the remnants of his semen that still stuck to her arms and breasts. In spite of my own recent release, the sight of my wife giving another man a hand job had me hard again. I no longer bothered trying to hide that fact. None of the other men were either. I was staring at Michelle thinking how sexy and beautiful she had been throughout the evening and I felt filled with love for her. I realized I wasn't jealous of Rick or Charley. All I could think about was how much I admired my beautiful and charming wife.

Things got real interesting after the next hand. Rick was the winner and he commanded Janet to finger fuck his wife, Christine, to orgasm. Janet jumped to it after Christine eagerly lay down on her back with her legs spread wide open. It soon became clear that the two women were no strangers to each other's body. I watched wide-eyed as Janet worked over the other woman. She began with a rhythmic stroking of Christine's outer lips gradually working her middle finger past her flower and into her depths. Christine was moaning her pleasure and began thrusting her hips upward inviting Janet's fingers deeper.

Christine's head was turning side to side while she purred: "Oh, baby ... Oh baby, that's soooo good." Janet gradually got more aggressive. The more aggressive she got, the more Christine wiggled and bucked her hips. Janet leaned over and took Christine's right nipple in her lips. I watched as her mouth made suckling motions. Then Janet would play her tongue lightly across the other woman's nipple and aureole. After a minute or so she turned her attention to Christine's left breast while continuing to slide her finger in and out of her friends pussy. Christine was very wet as evidenced by the sound Janet's fingers made as they worked feverishly into her. Finally, Janet sat up straight and brought the forefinger of her left hand to Christine's clit. Christine elevated and spread her knees wide while she continued to tremble and buck her hips in rhythm with Janet's hands.

"AAAAAAGHHH ... UUUNNNNNH," Christine screamed as she came, her glistening body trembling and twitching. None of us men were making any effort to hide our raging hard-ons. In fact both Charley and Rick had begun stroking themselves soon after Janet first reached her hand between the other woman's legs. Several times I glanced over at Michelle to see how she was reacting to her first, I assumed her first, live girl on girl exhibition. She was totally enthralled with the scene, absently stroking her left nipple with her right hand while leaning in and watching the two women from just three feet away. "Was she fantasizing about being in Christine's place ... or Janet's?" I wondered.

Unlike the hooting and cheering that followed the earlier events, everyone was eerily quiet as Christine lay there panting and trembling. I felt a surge of warm affection for the two women as Janet leaned over her friend, pressed her body to her and tenderly kissed her on the lips. I realized that what I had witnessed was a thing of beauty, not something "dirty" or "kinky." These two women clearly loved each other and weren't ashamed to show it.

The whole evening's experience took on a new perspective in my mind. There had been casual sexual fun with hooting and cheering as well as this very intense interaction between the two women. But there had been so sense of shame and no show of disrespect toward anyone. We were consenting adults enjoying the fun and no one, including me at that point, felt like we hadn't done anything we'd regret the next morning.

It was getting late. The emotional peak brought on by Janet and Christine had, to me, signaled a sort of "grand finale" to the evening. Just before I opened my mouth to say: "Well, on that note it's time..." Nora's voice broke the silence: "New rules," she happily announced.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.