Hardon High 02: Coach's Staff

by Marc Tremaine

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Tremaine

Erotica Sex Story: 14 yr old Jimmy's best buds have dared him to go right from showering to Coach Alec's office and ask him if he likes boys. In a, well, special way. What's the inevitable result of a half-naked, wet teen boy and a 24 yr old assistant coach with a huge fucking bulge in his jock, all alone in coach's office? At least until Ben and Tony arrive and strip for action? Read and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Teacher/Student   .

WARNING: This story is a product of imagination; it is not a depiction of real life. It involves sexual acts between two or more males of the human species. If you are offended by that idea or its explicit description, regardless of whether it's the act that offends you, or the age or relationship of the participants, don't read this story. If writing about any type of sex between males is illegal in your nation, or in your particular municipality, county, state, province, or other political subdivision, don't read this story. If your age makes it illegal to read this story, don't read this story.

Copyright 1997. All rights reserved. You have the right to download this story to keep on your computer, and to print a hard copy if you preserve the title, warning and copyright notice. You do not have the right to otherwise reproduce or repost this story. You do not have the right to rewrite this story. You do not have the right to use this story to make any amount of money for yourself or anyone else. If you do not understand these rights as I have listed them for you, my address is above: ask before acting.

There was a soft, hesitant knock on the door. Alec, the assistant coach, paused in pulling his sweat-stained T-shirt over his head. A slight smile crossed his lips. With his back still to the door, he said, "C'mon in!"

He heard the sound of the door opening, then a young, hesi­tant voice. "Coach?"

Alec finished taking the T-shirt off, and used it to mop under his armpits. He'd just finished a good workout with the boys and was getting ready for a shower. What a sight! The boy in the doorway gulped quietly. Alec was tall and on the slender side, but with broad shoulders, now glistening with sweat, taper­ing down to a tiny waist, and a firm, muscular butt outlined in the brief, tight shorts he was wearing. Instead of short-cropped hair like the head coach, Alec's was long—shoulder-length, actu­ally—and held back from his face with a red sweatband. As he reached into his locker for a towel, Alec glanced over his shoul­der. It was Jimmy Tanner.

"What do you need, Jimmy?"

"Uh ... well, could ... could we talk?"

"Sure. C'mon in. Shut the door and sit over there."

Jimmy followed orders, moving quietly on bare feet to the bench across from the desk. He sat down, and arranged the towel around his waist to cover himself. Like the coach, he was naked from the waist up, and wet, only the water plastering his light blond hair to his scalp was from the shower he had just finished. There was a slight puddle in the doorway where water had run down the inside of his legs.

Alec turned to face Jimmy for a moment, revealing a chest of rippling muscles with a light fur of gleaming brown hair around his pecs, tapering like his waist in a v-shape toward his navel. The shorts hugged Alec's hips, and Jimmy could the beginning of the coach's dark, curly, thick crotch hair above the waistband. Alec put the towel down and then continued to use the shirt to mop up more of the sweat, stroking down his chest toward the shorts, and casually brushing his crotch. Jim­my's eyes followed every movement, especially when the mound under the coach's shorts began to swell.

"What do you want, Jimmy?"

"Well, I..." Jimmy paused nervously, licking his lips, put his hands down in his lap, looked down, and concentrated on his twined fingers.

"Look, while you're thinking ... you mind if I get ready for my shower? I must smell pretty rank."

"Oh, no, coach. You smell fine! I ... uh..." Jimmy blushed bright red ... all over his body. But it was true. Jimmy could smell the hot, hard scent of coach's man-sweat and it was making him kind of dizzy. Jimmy's young dick began to swell and harden under the towel. He was looking down at his hands again, so he didn't see the smile flash across Alec's face.

"Thanks, kid, but I still need to clean up." Alec turned back to the locker behind his desk. He put one foot onto his chair, untied his shoe, pulled off the shoe and sock, and then repeated the process. Jimmy watched the interplay of the mus­cles in the coach's body as all this went on, and then quickly averted his eyes when Alec turned to face him, towel in one hand and dirty socks in the other.

"Would you mind putting these in the hamper when you leave?" He held the socks out and as Jimmy looked up, he thought he'd pass out from the effect: the 24-year-old coach standing there with nothing on but tight shorts and maybe a jock underneath, holding out socks with a heavenly aroma. Jimmy could hardly keep his dick pressed down between his legs with two hands in his lap, but nothing could make him pass up the chance to have something from coach in his hands.

Unfortunately, the coach was holding them just out of his reach, so he was forced to stand up. At fourteen he already had a seven-inch dick, slender and with a slight curve up. Jimmy's hardon pushed out the front of his towel, and pulsed when his fingers touched Alec's.

"Hardon, Jimmy?" Coach stated the obvious, as Jimmy sat down quickly, confused about what was happening, but sniffing the heady smell of the coach's socks in his lap, and feeling his dick get even stiffer. He didn't know what to say. Alec again turned to his locker. "Don't worry. Happens to every guy."

Alec hooked his thumbs in his shorts and slowly began to pull them off. The silence grew loud as the coach's butt cheeks were revealed, nicely shaped by a white jock. Alec bent and stretched a few times, clenching his ass, and once bending all the way forward so that his puckered brown hole seemed to wink at Jimmy. "So, Jimmy. What do you want to talk about?"

Jimmy took a long slow breath and Alec knew the boy was inhaling his socks. "Uh, coach, I ... I heard that you ... you like ... boys."

Alec froze for a moment, as did the boy, and then he leaned forward and stepped out of his jock. He was totally naked now, and the temperature in the room went up a few degrees. Putting the shorts and jock into the locker, Alec said, "Of course I do. Why else would I be teaching gym and coaching the swimming team if I didn't?"

Jimmy paused, and inhaled from the socks again as he watched Alec reach down in front of himself and heft or scratch his crotch. Jimmy wished the coach would turn around.

He got his wish.

Alec turned around and Jimmy got his first sight of man-dick. Well, not his first sight, since he'd seen his dad naked a few times, and he'd even seen his dad with a hardon twice—and secretly beat off afterwards—but never this close. Nine long, thick inches of man-meat jutted straight out from a forest of dark crotch hair, as Alec slung the towel around his neck, came to the front of the desk, and leaned back against it.

What a hot sight! The stud coach with his huge stud prick jutting up toward the ceiling, and the thin boy on the bench, mesmerized by it. "Or did you mean something different?"

Jimmy couldn't take his eyes off that dick, as a clear drop of pre-cum oozed out what looked like a huge dickhole—a dickhole meant to shoot machine-gun globs of come into some eager hole. Jimmy forgot about hiding his own hardon and just stared, as he took another "hit" off the coach's steamy socks.

"Well?"

Jimmy looked up into the coach's eyes, which had suddenly gone somewhat cold and menacing. The boy began to panic. Coach's hardon or not, maybe what the other boys had told him was a lie, or maybe it was all a mistake, or maybe ... oh, Christ, now the coach would know he was a fag.

"They, they said ... well, that you liked boys ... specially."

"Who said?"

Jimmy stopped, not wanting to go any farther, sure he was about to be ex­pelled.

"Look at me!" Alec's voice was sharp and commanding. Jimmy looked up at the menacing glare on the coach's face. "Now, who the fuck said that about me?" The coach's tone left no room for doubt. He wanted to know.

Jimmy gave in. "Ben and Tony."

Alec moved over to the door and threw it open. It hit the wall with a bang! like a gun going off and Jimmy flinched. He flinched again as Alec stood in the open doorway, still naked, his huge hardon thrusting out into the boys' locker room. "Ben! Tony!" Alec's angry-sounding voice echoed through the locker room. "Get your sorry asses in here right now!"

Two distant "Yes, sirs" sounded. Before he shut the door again, Alec's quick eyes surveyed the other boys who were standing nearby, checking for the ones who couldn't keep their eyes off his dick. Ah! There was one. The Native American boy ... tall for his age, and well developed. Straight, shining black hair well below his shoulders, nicely shaped, slender body. They made eye contact for just a moment as Alec began to close the door. The kid actually winked! And pulled on his clearly rising dick.

Alec barely got back to lean again on the desk before the door opened and two more teenagers came in. Both were wearing towels and both had a good start on stiff meat. Ben had red hair and green eyes; Tony was a stereotypical young Italian stud with a gold chain around his neck, dark hair, dark eyes and very long lashes.

"Okay, shit-for-brains, what did you tell the kid here?"

Jimmy shrank back at the controlled, quiet anger in the coach's tone, but the fifteen-year-old newcomers didn't blink. They just looked at one another as if asking who was going to answer. Tony did.

"Well, coach, we've all been foolin' around together in the shower, and in the john. Jimmy likes playin' with our dicks, so we told him about you."

"And?"

"Well, you know, stuff like you like boy-dick, too. You like playing with it, and having boys play with you."

"That turn you on, Jimmy?" Alec stared intently at the boy.

Well, he might as well get thrown out of school as an honest queer. "Yeah." Looking down again, Jimmy didn't see the shared smile of satisfaction among the other three in the office, but he did hear the click when the door was locked. Jimmy looked up to find three naked males facing him. Ben and Tony's towels were on the floor.

Alec smiled. "Turns me on, too."

With three hardons pointing in his direction, Jimmy wasn't really surprised to hear that. The three closed in on him and raised him from the bench, leaving the towel behind. Alec pulled the youngster's hands up to his chest, so the boy could start playing with the coach's tits.

"C'mon, kid, work on those tits. Squeeze 'em, pinch 'em, get 'em hard."

The coach's voice was a little hoarser now as Jimmy did what he was told, and as Ben and Tony began to explore Jimmy's body more thoroughly than they had in the shower room. The fifteen year olds were writhing their bodies against Jimmy, their randy young dicks leaving gleaming trails of precum. Ben picked up the coach's socks and sniffed, and then held them over Jimmy's face.

Tony whispered in Jimmy's ear as he stroked the boy's dick and played with his butthole, "Alec likes to fuck."

Jimmy froze. He could hardly get his hand around the huge mandick in front of him, and besides, how did guys fuck anyway? And then as Tony's fingertip squeezed past Jimmy's tight boypucker, he knew. But something that big up his butt? It'd rip him apart.

Tony knew what the boy was thinking. It was the same thought he'd had the first time. And coach's solution to the fear would be as good now as it had been with Tony. And Ben. And the others. Alec got down on his knees and put his warm experienced mouth around the head of Jimmy's dick, slowly sliding the full length into his hot mouth and throat, then beginning a slow, sensuous slide up and down.

Ben stood behind Jimmy, his hardon between the cheeks of Jimmy's ass and sticking through his legs to where the coach's head was bobbing vigorously into Jimmy's crotch. "Coach likes to suck, too."

Yeah, Jimmy could tell that. Alec was a pro at sucking boy­dick; it really turned him on to feel searing hot boymeat pulsing in his mouth, blasting wads of come down his eager throat. And that's just what happened! Jimmy couldn't hold back. He grabbed the coach's head and began his first face-fucking in earnest, cramming his split-slimy prick all the way into coach's throat again and again, and then finally holding Alec's head down into his crotch while he pumped a scorching load into the coach's belly. It was a come like he'd never had before, not even with his wildest fantasies.

Then, drained, but his cock somehow remaining hard, he sagged for a mo­ment against the other boys. Alec gently sucked the last warm drop out, making Jimmy squirm. He stood up.

"Know how else I like boys, Jimmy?"

Jimmy's eyes popped open, and his heart began pounding. He couldn't take that dick up his butt, he couldn't!

"Tell, him, Ben."

The redhead was stroking his own fat, uncut dick, while Tony played with Ben's butthole. "Coach likes to fuck." Ben paused, and smiled. "Or get fucked." Jimmy's eyes opened wide in amaze­ment.

Jimmy was speechless as the coach turned sideways, facing the door, so that Jimmy had a clear view. Ben shoved his dick in the coach's mouth to get it covered with spit, while Tony knelt and slurped out the coach's hole. Ben walked behind the coach, who spread his legs and slightly bent his knees, and then Ben peeled back his foreskin and pressed the shiny head of his dick against the glistening dark brown hole. He pressed harder and Jimmy heard the coach grunt as the boy-dick slid smoothly up Alec's ass.

There was a knock on the door!

The four froze in position. Alec pulled his mouth off Tony's dick, but still reached out to play with Jimmy's rockhard prick. "Who is it?"

"John Blackhawk."

"I'm kind of busy right now. Can this wait?" It was kind of a turnon, being in the coach's office, naked, coach with a fifteen-year-old dick up his hole, and playing with the dicks and balls of two other teenagers, while someone was outside wanting to come in.

"Well, maybe. But I thought, well, you might need some help in there."

"Help?"

"Yeah. Some extra inches."

Alec nodded to Tony, who stepped back and opened the door. The sight that greeted them was incredible. John Blackhawk, the boy who had winked at the coach earlier, was standing in the doorway, bare-assed naked, his rigid dick pointing straight at Alec's gaping mouth. And what a dick! It had to be almost as long as the coach's own stiff meat, not quite as fat, with a huge, wide head, rising proudly from a nest of thick, silky black crotch hair. The rest of the boy's body was hairless, except for the long, long black hair on his head. The youngster's red-brown skin seemed to glow with heat. He put his hand down to the man-sized meat that looked even larger as it stuck out from his slender young body, and began stroking it.

John ... strutted in, and shut the door behind him, not at all fazed by the sight of his coach bent over with a prick in his ass, and boy-prick in his hands. Alec moved forward, so that Ben's dick slithered out of his hole, and stood up. Christ! he thought. Two new dicks in the same afternoon.

Everyone's eyes were glued on the Indian boy leaning against the door and jacking off, until Alec said, "Jimmy!"

Jimmy jumped slightly and turned toward the coach. "Drop some spit on your dick, and then get it up my ass. Ben, fuck Tony. John, get over here and start sucking my prick."

John looked arrogantly at the coach. "I don't suck."

The ominous silence was only a heartbeat long, but Ben and Tony were aware of it. John wasn't. Then the coach smiled. "I do."

John walked proudly to the coach and pulled the coach's head down toward his prick. The other boys just stared until Alec said, with his mouth almost on the huge boymeat, "Move!" The heat in the room was tremendous, mostly from the hardons, and the boys hastened to obey. Like the rest of the coach's boys, Tony could fuck or be fucked with the best of them, but he particu­larly liked the curve to Ben's dick. It seemed to hit a pleasure spot up inside him no one else ever quite touched. Jimmy was nervous, but he didn't need to be. The coach's talented and fre­quently-used hole welcomed Jimmy's prick as slick as if it was smooth shit coming out. And coach's equally talented mouth swal­lowed the rigid tube of boy­meat in front of him.

"Now, fuck!"

No longer shy, no longer a virgin—well, almost—Jimmy smiled at Ben and they began pacing their fuck-thrusts together. Jimmy was in a haze of lust. The coach's hole was searing his prick, making him harder and hotter than he'd ever been before, and instinctively he began ramming Alec's ass harder and harder, while Ben did the same to Tony. Their screams were almost simul­taneous as they dumped blast after blast of steaming boycream up the waiting holes. Tony couldn't stand it! He blasted a huge wad himself, splattering coach and John, who had been playing with Tony's dick.

But coach hadn't come. Neither had John. And everyone knew what came next.

"Fuck my ass, John."

The Indian boy smiled. He shoved his prick roughly down the coach's throat once more and then pumped Alec's face a few times. Alec took it like the stud he was. Then John strutted behind the coach and bent over to look at the dark brown hole that now had a strand of Jimmy's cum oozing out. John rubbed his dick in it and the coach squirmed with pleasure. Jimmy sat on the bench with Tony and Ben, and the three began playing with each other's sticky, cum and juice-drenched cocks, while they enjoyed the show in front of them.

Alec semi-squatted again, reaching behind to spread his buttcheeks. Despite having just fucked the coach, Jimmy didn't see how that club-sized Indian prick was going to fit up that tight, randy hole. But it did! Alec didn't grunt, he groaned loudly with pleasure as almost nine inches of fat dick slammed up his asshole, sliding in on cum-slimed shitwalls. John grabbed hold of the coach's waist and began slowly sliding his dick in and out, pulling it to the tip and then shoving it home again.

Alec began moaning and that incited John to work even harder. He sure loved fucking man-holes, especially when the adult beneath him began to moan and groan with the pleasure of John's rampant cock. Yeah, it was great to be an Indian warrior stud, fucking a helpless captive. John began to fog out into his fantasy, his breath coming faster and faster and Alec kept pace, only his moans were so loud the watching boys were sure the whole school could hear them. "Fuck me, boy! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Ram that warrior prick up my hole!"

John began to lose control. His dick was pumping in and out of the coach's hole so fast it was a blur, and coach's insides were volcano hot, a cum-greasy fuck tunnel that seemed to get tighter and tighter the harder John shoved. Harder and faster and harder and faster and then with a loud yell, the boy-warrior began pump­ing wad after wad of cum into Alec's churning hole.

John collapsed on the coach's wet back, fighting to regain control of his breathing. Then he straightened and slowly pulled his dick out. He leaned against the edge of his desk while his cock slowly wilted. He wondered if the coach's cum had been as great as his.

Only Alec hadn't come. Yet.

Ben and Tony glanced at each other and a smile lit their eyes. The new kids thought everything was over, now that they'd got their rocks off fucking the coach. Maybe they were even thinking about how nice it was going to be to have such a sexy stud to fuck, or to have suck their willing young dicks. Jimmy's eyes were closed in a blissful fantasy as he idly played with his again-hard cock.

"Jimmy!"

Jimmy's eyes opened to find the coach standing in front of him, Alec's still-hard dick pointing directly at him. There was a steady ooze of precum from the wide hole in coach's dickhead.

"Suck." Jimmy started to say something, but Alec just grabbed his head and pulled him forward so that the coach's cock was pressing hard against his lips. "Don't say anything. Just suck, and get it good and slimy. And where do you think you're going?" The last was addressed to John, who had started toward the door.

"Uh ... to get cleaned up."

"Not yet. Ben. Tony."

Ben and Tony quickly moved to block John's exit. John looked from them to the coach, who was doing a pretty good job of choking Jimmy. "There's still some more fucking to do, John."

John smiled. "Sure. Give me a minute and I'll be hard again."

It was Alec's turn to smile. "Doesn't matter if you're hard or not. I am. Get on the floor, on your hands and knees." John just stared. "Now, kid!" Alec's strong hand gripped John's shoulder and forced him down. The boy looked up in dismay, and a little fear. This wasn't the way things happened; he met some man and fucked him, sometimes for fun, sometimes for money, and that was it. He didn't get fucked. Ever. Or at least, not since his uncle and cousins...

But it was too late to get away. Alec yanked his spit-dripping dick out of Jimmy's mouth, and moved behind John, pull­ing Jimmy with him. "You, too, Jimmy. Hands and knees, and now!"

The two now-frightened boys let the coach adjust their posi­tions so they were side-by-side, young, hot, sleek bodies touch­ing; heads near the floor, butts up in the air, presenting a hot sight of two very tightly puckered holes. Alec greased his index fingers from the cum and slime in his own butthole and after depositing a liberal amount of spit directly on the puckers, inserted the tips of his slimy fingers. The boys grunted and then moaned with pain as Alec began poking the fingers in and out of the two boys. Ben and Tony moved away from the door to get closer to the action.

Alec increased the action to two fingers, and then three, ignoring the pained whimpers from the floor while he first sucked on Tony and then on Ben. He yanked his fingers out of the holes, and moved behind John. Like some rampant stallion about to mount a mare, Alec pressed the head of his prick against the boypucker that had clamped down tight. He shoved. The tip moved in. He shoved again, and the head was past the assring; the sphincter muscles were clamped hard. John was beginning to whimper again, and Jimmy was crying quietly, in anticipatory fright.

"If you want to be a warrior," two inches shoved in, "then take it, kid, like a warrior." A couple more inches went in and Alec paused to savor the sensation. "Or maybe you just want to be my squaw-boy." A final shove and his prick was buried to the hilt, curly crotch hair against the smooth red-brown butt. Alec didn't stop there, though. Right away he began sliding that nine-inch mandick back out of the boy pussy and then in again, long smooth slides that punched open the tight walls of John's shitter and turned his pain into moans of pleasure. Once he had the boy squirming and twisting beneath him, and shoving his young butt hard against the incoming dick, Alec quickly pulled out.

Jimmy was next. As the coach moved over to gaze heatedly at the rosy fourteen year old hole, he signaled Tony to mount John and keep the boy's ass open. Tony did, willingly! While Tony was pumping enthusiastically to his right, the coach spit on his prick and greased it more, then leaned over Jimmy and clamped a hand over the boy's mouth to cut off any screams.

There weren't any. Jimmy passed out before Alec got more than a couple of inches up his butt. That didn't make any difference to the coach. The hole was relaxed and, propping Jimmy's butt up, Alec crammed every inch in. Five, ten, fifteen, twenty powerful strokes and Jimmy began waking up, a warm glow emanat­ing from his butthole that quickly turned into lusty heat. Alec brought Jimmy to the same pleasure point as John, and again pulled out. Tony moved over to fuck Jimmy, Ben slid his prick into John, and Alec stood over them all.

"Okay, boys, here's the rules. You're mine to use whenever I want. If I want a blow job out in the shower area, I get a blow job. If I want your ass bent over my desk, you bend. If you want a blow job from me, or another shot at my ass, you ask. If you bring me a new boy, you'll get it automatically ... just like Ben and Tony, today. Understand?"

The answering "Yes, sir" from each boy was muffled because their faces were pressed into the floor while their buttholes were being pleasured by their schoolmates.

"Switch and finish."

Alec stroked his own cock lightly while Ben and Tony changed places and began mating with the boy pussies on the floor. They were so turned on, though, that it didn't take long for them to fill the waiting holes with a load of thick, gooey boycream. They pulled out with sighs of satisfaction.

Coach mounted first one hole and then the other, the thick manmeat pounding their asses raw, but sending wave after wave of pleasure through their bodies. John and Jimmy's dicks were hard and leaking precum in a steady stream, and they were so turned on they didn't know where they were or what was happening, except for the sensation of the enormous dick plunging in and out of their asses. Jimmy got it first! His was the newest and youn­gest butt, so coach shifted into ramming speed, and Jimmy began moaning loudly and crying and begging for more and harder and more and harder and coach gave it to him with a final shove that almost pushed Jimmy to the floor. And then, as he began to feel wave after wave of boiling man­cum up his hole, his own dick, untouched, began another spurting all over the floor and even shooting up to his face.

John was still on his knees, ass in the air, asshole oozing cum. He was ready to cry almost, though. He wasn't enough of a warrior to get the coach's cream! He was wrong. Like some horny teenager, even though coach had just emptied his balls, his dick was still hard and John jerked in surprise as that dick slid up his hole. Surprise and pleasure! The slow strokes inside him re-started the heating process in him, too.

"Either of you guys hard again?" Alec glanced around and saw that they both were. "One of you fuck Jimmy and the other one fuck me."

The teenagers eagerly complied. They knew the sight of fresh ass getting plugged, and the feel of another teenaged dick up his butt would really turn the coach on. It did! Within min­utes, the coach could feel another load of cum boiling in his balls. John was in such ecstasy, though, that coach could have taken hours. But he didn't. Ben was behind the coach, and he didn't have to move very much as the ramming movements of the coach in and out of John just served to impale him on Ben's dick. The second cum took longer, but the wait was worth it. John felt like the coach's cum was shooting a hot stream of lava straight up his insides, and then just like Jimmy, his massive dick began spraying cum everywhere without being touched, and Ben began shooting his eager load up the coach's hole while Tony filled Jimmy once again.

After these ballbusting cums, they slumped for a moment and then there was the wonderful sound of dicks popping out of cum- filed holes.

"You two understand the rules?"

John and Jimmy's affirmatives were soft but enthusiastic.

"On your backs."

Unquestioning now, the two turned over, and instinctively reached out their hands and began playing with each other. Alec squatted over John, who looked up to see a hard masculine ass hovering over his face, with a well-stretched hole that was not only dripping ... it was opening over his mouth! John quickly opened his mouth to catch the cum and manslime dropping down; he swallowed gratefully. Then it was Jimmy's turn. But this time coach sat down on the boy's face so that he could get his hole cleaned while he emptied out the last of the load.

Satisfied that the new boys understood their position, Alec said, "Okay. Showers." John, Ben and Tony trooped off to the main showers, but coach kept Jimmy behind. He was the more frag­ile of the two and needed a little tenderness. Coach gave it to him as they got in the coach's shower, holding the boy close, lifting him up to kiss him gently on the mouth, with the boy's legs wrapped around coach's waist, and then coach gave it to Jimmy again in the shower. Even though he was sore with all the fucking, Jimmy eagerly opened his hole to the coach's invasion, and shot another load himself all over the coach's chest—which he had to lick clean, of course.

After sucking his own cum out of Jimmy's hole, Alec finally cleaned up from his workout. All workouts should be so great!

Jimmy Tanner was in one his favorite positions! Alec, the assistant coach at the high school, was laying on his back on a padded workout bench in his office. He was bare-assed and his long, slimy dick was laying across his hairy belly, pointing toward his tits, as it slowly softened. A drop of late cum dripped into his hair. Jimmy was squatting over the coach, whose big, rough hands were kneading and caressing Jimmy's slender buttcheeks as the coach very slowly lowered the boy's pink, greasy asspucker to Alec's eagerly waiting mouth.

Jimmy was already hard again, frigging his cock, even though he had just shot a heavy wad everywhere when Alec pumped his butt full of another load of gism. "Suck that hole, coach, suck it, suck it!" the horny teenager moaned.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.