Drake Part 1 - Orphan to Apprentice Wizard
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2011 by DragonBlood

Having been the catalyst of the revitalisation of the Drake household I was well aware that it had undertook a massive clean up. However I had not expected just how well the household would shine after such little effort on my behalf.

The hallways were lined with freshly cleaned rugs. Every single wooden surface I saw had been polished to the extent that one could admire their reflection upon the surface. The antique glass windows with brass frames had been cleaned to such a degree that it was impossible to tell the glass was there. The smell of cooking food wafted throughout the household tantalising the senses.

Improved as it was the state of the house was nothing compared to the staff of the household. The young girl on my arm was an absolute beauty and I was completely bowled over by her charms and found it very hard to keep my gaze on her eyes, but through sheer will I managed it, just barely.

It became shockingly evident to me as we walked to the hall that my companion was very aware of the effect she was having on me and seemed to be revelling in it, glancing quite obviously at my crotch every few seconds then looking up through her lashes at me with a demure but incredibly sexy look which clearly voiced her approval at my condition.

"So, what's your name and what do you do here?" I asked my companion, trying to make some effort to take my mind from her bountiful assets.

A sexy smile made me gulp. In her amazingly sexy voice she replied, "My name is Caroline my lord, but you can call me Carol" Once again her voice seemed to caress my title and the implications in her tone and the suggestive way her breasts rubbed against my arm had me almost hyperventilating.

I received a brilliant smile from Carol when she glanced at my crotch which was instantly followed by a look of such passion it almost made me start panting. "My mother is the households general healer and herbologist and I am studying her craft so that I may one day replace her."

My step faltered when I heard what her mother did, healing would be an exceedingly useful skill to have in combat and I was sure I would need to make use of her mothers skills in the near future.

Luckily for me the ensuing conversation about the magical healing allowed me to control my reaction to Carol and also due to her passion about the subject of discussion (It seemed she didn't resent being born into this profession far from it) Carol was too distracted to continue with her flirting, I was glad to realise this, as I was sure I'd need every little advantage I could find when dealing with this vision of perfection.

Our conversation was cut short as we reached the side doors to the great hall. Apparently noblemen and their escorts used a different entrance to the rest of the household. I was sure that Carol being my assigned Escort tonight had required a great amount of cajoling on her behalf and would grant her much respect amongst the other girls in the household.

As we came to the high doors which would open onto the main hall I saw a man in livery waiting at the door. Carol introduced him only as The Major and the head of the household guard. I saw him size both me and Jacob up and could feel the contempt almost dripping off the old man.

He sneered as I came to a stop in front of him clearly unimpressed. I felt a sudden surge of annoyance at this old man who was judging me based solely on my appearance. Releasing Carols arm I stepped forward into a crouching pose and lashed out ferociously with my fist which made a sizeable dent in the plaster next to the old man's head. I had straightened up and returned to my previous position before he could even turn to see the damage.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.