Marla - Cover

Marla

Copyright© 2011 by carioca

Chapter 9

Most of what they'd gathered was candy, but rationed out with the rest they had a weeks worth if they didn't move around too much. If they were careful, the water would last twice that long. The maintenance room on the first floor had a thirty gallon water heater.

The noon check was handled on the far end by a young girl. They gave her the updated sitrep, or situation report as Eckert had explained it. She didn't have any news for them, but did have a question. "Two-Three, has she delivered any babies before?"

The question was so out of the blue that it took a moment to register. Marla nodded and held up two fingers. "Roger that, two babies."

"Ok, I'll let Mel know when she gets back." There was a long pause. "Sorry, over."

A new voice broke in, male. "Last calling station, what is your location and situation?" He sounded pushy and demanding to Marla. He repeated himself. After a moment he changed tactics. "Two-Three, what is your location? We can pick you up today." Hope flared, then died as Marla saw Eckerts reaction to the next transmission. "Two-Three, Answer me, This is Lt. Grose, acting commander of the third battalion." Another long pause. "Two-Three, I am giving you a lawful order. Identify yourself and give me your location so I can arrange an evac for you."

Eckert's eyes turned hard. "Last calling station, Authenticate Bravo Sierra, Over."

The Lt. Came back immediately. "What do you mean authenticate? I'm the ranking military officer in this area, report now."

Eckert grinned at her, but kept his voice flat. "Sir you may be all you say you are, but until you can authenticate, stay off my net, break, Six, you have any more traffic for me it can wait until the next scheduled broadcast. Two-Three Out." He switched of the radio as the Lt. sputtered in anger.

"I probably shouldn't have done that, but there is no way I'm going to report to that guy." Eckert said.

"You know him?" Marla asked.

"I know about him, and thats enough. If only half of what I've heard is true..." He shook his head. "If you want, I'll call him back and you can go wherever he's holed up. You have medical training, so he probably won't treat you too bad, but me, I'd rather take my chances walking than depend on him."

"Don't hold back Eckert, tell me how you really feel."

He laughed. "Don't you think you should call me Jim?"

"Why Mr. Eckert, I do declare, we haven't even been properly introduced, why next you'll probably attempt to ravish me. Lands sakes, I do expect you'd leave bruises."

"What I ought to do is turn you over my knee and give you a good spanking. Not properly introduced..." He said it jokingly, but there was a twinkle in his eye.

She pretended he'd been serious. She'd always liked it rough, but being chained up for six days had changed her. In the old world she probably would have gotten counseling for what had happened, but in this world, where every moment might be her last ... She bent over his lap. "Oh please Mr. Eckert, I've been a good girl today, don't spank me ... too hard."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.