Marla - Cover

Marla

Copyright© 2011 by carioca

Chapter 3

A phone rang somewhere. Marla's arms hurt when she tried to get up and answer it. Her head hurt too. She opened her eyes, saw the kitchen, and remembered the night before. The ringing stopped.

In the silence, she heard a scream in the distance, then faint moans. Not long after, a car started and drove away. The phone rang again.

This time she heard some noises from upstairs. Footsteps thumped down to the living room. When he picked up the phone she couldn't quite make what he was saying. He came into the kitchen, still on the phone. He opened another bottle of vodka and took a long pull. "You been out there esse?" He paused and listened while he took another swallow. "Then you know what I'm talking about. I got the stuff you wanted, I picked up something for me to. Here, take a look." He pointed his phone at her, it beeped once, then again. His eyes gleamed with malice and resentment as he pressed buttons, then spoke into the phone again and "What do you think? No, I ain't sharing. No, I found her, she's mine and I want to break her in before I lend her to anyone else." He peered out the kitchen windows and frowned. "Yeah I can make it, but it'll take a couple of hours to get everything." Marla saw fear in his eyes, and his voice changed to a whine. "Right, right I'll be there as soon as I can."

He snapped the phone shut. "Puta, you stink. Come on baby, bring me off and I'll wash your back in the shower."

Marla looked up at him, disgusted. She'd actually been a little turned on, before he opened his mouth. It was a natural reaction, near death experiences made people horny, and you couldn't come closer than what she'd been through. Didn't he realize that she'd heard his entire conversation? If she satisfied his desires, he'd pass her around like a party favor. "How about you let me out of this, and I'll watch your back while you get whatever is they want."

His eyes darted to the window, then hardened. He'd realized she knew he was afraid. "I like you just the way you are, I just don't like the smell." He untied her from the cupboard and led her to a bathroom on the first floor. He pushed her into the tub then tied the leash to the shower head. "Wash up Puta, I'll be back."

The warm water felt good on her abused body. If he was willing to let her shower, she wasn't going to leave herself reeking of vomit just to spite him. She swallowed mouthfuls of water making sure she didn't drink too much too fast this time. Instead of showering, they should probably be filling every container they had with water. She let the water pour through her hair. It shut off suddenly, and he untied her from the shower head. She stepped out of the tub. Startled, he backed up and covered his nervousness with anger, yanking on the chain.

"Heel Puta, I've got the kitchen fixed up real nice for you." He'd spread a blanket on the floor, a large bowl of dry cereal sat next to it. He ordered her to lie down on the floor, head next to the metal mixing bowl. He tugged on the leash and tied it to the cupboard, then twisted a rope around the handcuff chain and tied it around her neck. He patted her butt, squeezed it, and said " You be a good girl now Puta, papa will be back soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.