Can't Pick Your Family - Cover

Can't Pick Your Family

Copyright© 2011 by Argon

Chapter 7: Attitudes

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 7: Attitudes - Joey Di Rosa is the grandnephew of a Cosa Nostra kingpin. Deirdre Darling is the daughter of a district attorney. Yet, they become soul mates and lovers until a violent crime tears them apart. Caution: the story gets ugly towards the middle, and as in real life, crime pays if done right.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School  

Christmas was over, and for Joey and Deirdre the grind of their senior year started again. The last week or two had been magical. Working for fun in Joey's private laboratory and spending time together at the movies or in either of their homes, the two young people had bonded in a way that would have been impossible with school work going on. Even working on their assignments had been a positive experience.

Of course, they rode to school together in Joey's car, making it "official" that they were "going steady". They did not count in the possibility that their relationship would ruffle feathers. Christie, Joey's ex-girlfriend, had two friends among the current seniors and the fact that Joey had snubbed her pitiful attempt at reconciliation did not sit well with them. Seeing Deirdre with him gave them a second target for their snide comments.

Janine Phillips and Reba Martin were another two who stirred the gossip mill. After two days, Deirdre was becoming an outcast again in spite of Deborah's influence. Deb sat at lunch with Joey and Deirdre to make her point, but their isolation was palpable. Then Tess entered the cafeteria. Joey saw that her boyfriend Brent wanted to head into another direction while Tess wanted to join Joey and Deirdre. They seemed to argue in low voices until Tess seemingly had enough.

"Oh, go hide in the corner, you chickenshit," her angry voice could be heard over the general noise level.

When a still steaming Tess joined them with two more sophomores in tow – she had rejoined her old class after Christmas – Reba Martin could be heard.

"Look, it's the handicapped table. Only whackos and cripples allowed."

Before Joey could get up Tess slammed her tray on the table and turned. Four quick strides brought her to Reba's table. She stared down at the smirking senior girl.

"Are you calling me a whacko?" Tess asked with an icy voice that could be heard at the surrounding tables.

"No, you would be the cripple," Reba crowed.

A split second later Reba crashed to the floor when Tess yanked the chair out from under her. Another second later she screamed, her arm in an unforgiving Jujitsu lock that threatened to dislocate her shoulder.

"Wanna join the cripples' table?" Tess hissed while increasing the torque. "You fucking mess with me again and I'll tear off your fucking arm and smash your ugly mug with it!"

With surprising strength Tess yanked Reba up and pushed her into the chair even before the first teacher found her way into the cafeteria. Tess faced the other girls at the table.

"Christie is a slut who dumped my brother. Now that she's knocked up and her precious new boyfriend dumped her she wants Joey back. Fat chance for that! He found a better girl by light years. So you better lay off the shit, capiche?"

Tess was scary in this moment, her face pale and her dark eyes reduced to angry slits. She had grown to 5'11" over the winter and her muscles were visible under the skin of her arms. Not one of the girls at the table spoke up. Even the teacher, Mrs. Marconi, was hesitant.

"Wha–what's going on here, ladies?"

"She called me a cripple to my face," Tess answered without hesitation.

"Now, Miss Martin, such vocabulary is not tolerated here. Have you apologized?"

"Yeah, she did," Tess answered offhandedly. "I'm cool now."

Reba looked up and there were tears lurking in her eyes, tears of fear and embarrassment. "She hurt me!" she pouted. "She broke my arm."

Tess snorted derisively. "When I called on her she fell off her chair, the little coward. I pulled her up and next she screamed as if I had broken her arm or something."

"Were you perhaps a little rough?"

"Me, rough? Mrs. Marconi, I can still barely walk and you know my left side is still weak." Tess was all hurt innocence.

"Oh, of course, I remember. Miss Martin, no more malicious slander! Have you no compassion at all?"

Tess affected a very credible limp as she returned to the their table, grinning smugly. Joey shook his head but Deb and Deirdre eyed the sophomore with a little trepidation.

"I knew Karen was working out with you, but jeez, what was that?" Deirdre whispered.

"Jujitsu," Tess grinned. "Like Judo, but it hurts more."

Mrs. Marconi had left the cafeteria again and when Tess returned the tray she put an exaggerated sway into her walk by Reba's table. The cafeteria exploded in laughter and catcalls and Tess made a pirouette. Leaving the hall she almost bumped into Ray Alvarez who grinned at her.

"Wipe that grin off your face before I'll do it for you!" Tess snarled and Ray's smile widened.

According to the consensus of the girls in junior class, Ray was the hottest item in school. Tall yet wiry, he was already an instructor at his parents' salsa school, a regional dance champion, and a member of the school's own salsa band playing the saxophone. He was also known to be quite taken by himself.

"Damn, you're beautiful when you're angry," he now said in a husky, admiring tone.

"Cut the fucking crap, Romeo," Tess shot back. "What do you want?"

"We're playing the Panama on Saturday and we're allowed to bring our girls. Care to accompany me, Teresita?"

The Panama was an upscale salsa club. Tess toned down her response.

"I'm not sixteen yet, Romeo. I have to ask my brother. I'm not your girl either."

Ray nodded. Of course, a good girl had to ask first. "Of course. Ask your brother for permission and tell me tomorrow, please."

Tess grinned. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why me?"

"I saw how you dumped that wimp, Brent. I just wanna make my move before you're taken again."

"Still, why me?"

He squinted at her. "I had watched you as freshman. Then I heard about your family and your injuries and all, and I wanted to cry when you limped in here last fall. I've watched you get better and I know how much hard work that must've cost you. You're a fighter and you've got fire. And damn, you are one hot chica."

Normally, any guy calling Tess a "hot chica" would need liquid food and loose fit pants for weeks, but Ray had a way of saying it that caused goose bumps on Tess's arms. Her eyes turned dark and she stared at him.

"You're one serious bullshitter, Romeo. A word of warning though: I've got some really protective relatives. If you're out to pluck a cherry you had better find yourself some dimwit bimbo."

"You're Old Man Di Rosa's grandniece," Ray nodded and grinned. "I know and I'll be careful, but you're worth a knee cap or two."

"Hey, save some of the sweet talk for Saturday," Tess smiled.

Ray grinned. "There's plenty more where this came from. Don't you know? 'Spanish is a loving tongue... '."

"Yeah, but you better keep that loving tongue to yourself on our first date," Tess shot back, but she could not hide the deepening dimples.

"See you, Teresita!"

"See you, Romeo."

Joey caught up with her. "I take it Brent is old news?"

"Yeah, he blew it big time. Can you and Deirdre chaperone me on Saturday? Ray plays the Panama with his band and he invited me. They won't let me in without a chaperone."

"You wanna go?"

Tess played indifferent. "I'd like to, but it's not that important."

Joey grinned and turned. "Hey, Dee-Dee, how about some salsa?"

"Huh?"

"How about you, me and the Terror of the Cafeteria go to the Panama on Saturday? It's a Salsa club and restaurant. I figure we can go on the dance floor and make those Hispanic folks weep."

Deirdre looked at him suspiciously. "Can you imagine me dancing Salsa? They won't weep, they'll howl."

"Still, it's going to be fun. I promise I'm not any better. Come on, do it for Tess. She needs a chaperone."

"Ray Alvarez asked me to come along, but I'm not sixteen yet," Tess explained. "Come on! You can wear a dress and heels and have a good time!"

Deirdre's eyes widened in shock and Tess realized her gaffe.

"Okay, no dress then. Just come along, please?" Then Tess grinned. "You do this for me and I'll stay with friends on your birthday."

Deirdre's face promptly assumed the color of a Grade A tomato.

Tess giggled. "Gotcha!" Then she put her hands on Deirdre's shoulders looking into her blue eyes. "Pretty please?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.