The Case of the Dragon Tooth - Cover

The Case of the Dragon Tooth

Copyright© 2011 by JMiller

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Another one of the Adventure of the small town Deputy.....If you have not read “Case of the Cocked Hand” I suggest you read that story first...... In the interest of the word count I have not repeated character development and a bit of story line in this episode is that what already exists in “Cocked Hand”.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Rape   Oral Sex  

The Watcher leaned the shovel against the fence. He reached down for clods of earth to break up and spread over the filled in hole; give the earth a more natural look. He looked up at the sound. About thirty yards away was his van, parked in the rest area along the highway; a car had just pulled in and someone was walking to the restroom.

He had pulled in here several hours ago. He waited until he was the only one there and then came out here to leave his latest ... what should I call her; victim, guest, friend? None of those were right. Then he remembered a word from group, conquest. The group leader kept asking someone in group whether he enjoyed his conquests. The Watcher liked that word; conquest, CONQUEST. There was power in it.

Over the last three days he had enjoyed his conquest; though it had soured in the end. In the beginning he had driven until he found a quiet place to stop. Then he had gone into the back of the van, stripped and stood over her, his erection sticking out away from his body, waving it around at her; her eyes following it, fear in them. He then enjoyed the girl he had there; enjoyed her several times. As he lay on top of her, thrusting into her, looking into her eyes, he could still see hope in the beginning. She had tried closing her eyes the first time but she learned to keep them open to avoid the pain.

After he came in her the first time he was not satisfied. He waited on top of her until he was soft and slid out of her. He sat beside her, leaning against the side of the van until he got hard again. He climbed back on top of her, immediately thrusting hard back into her again, over and over until he came again. There was something missing, something wrong.

After he came in her for the third time he stopped in frustration, dressed and then drove on for a few hours. When he found a rest stop with some other cars he pulled over went in the back and undressed again. He lay down beside her and napped. After a few hours he woke up and looked outside. He was alone. The other cars had left. He looked at her. It looked like she had fallen asleep.

He reached over for a water bottle and took a drink. He moved closer to her head. Her eyes opened when he touched her cheek. He held out the water bottle and put a finger to his lips. She nodded her head. He removed the gag and tilted the bottle so she could drink.

She took several gulps, much of the water spilling down her chin onto her chest. After one swallow she took a deep breath. Before she could cry out he stuffed the gag back into her mouth.

The Watcher looked down at her chest, the beads of water around her nipples. Through one bead he could see a freckle magnified. He had a desire to remove the freckles. The thought excited him, he was getting hard. He stripped again and moved back on top of her. He came quickly but again was not satisfied.

The next time he stopped on the road he moved into the back. He stood over her naked again, stroking himself while she watched. He knelt beside her, rubbing the head of his cock on her cheek. She turned towards him, the gag pushing against him. Yes, she still has hope.

He reached over to a box along the wall and pulled out a long knife. He brought it back and let the point run down her chest. She needed to know the cost of any mistake. He pulled the gag from her mouth and then moved forward until the head of his cock was pushing against her lips. She took him in her mouth and began working him. He always came quickly when they did this but something was not working. After fifteen minutes he could feel himself getting soft. He pulled himself out of her mouth and sat back, looking at her, stroking himself.

When he was hard again he moved back up to her mouth and pushed against her lips until he was inside of her mouth again. As she began working her mouth on him he remembered that young girl back in the park. She had really sucked him well. Why can't this girl do it like she did? He was thinking of the young girls tongue moving around on him when he suddenly began squirting into her mouth. After the second explosion she choked and tried to move her head away, trying to get his cock out of her mouth. He reached forward, holding her head still as he continued cuming in her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.