The Case of the Dragon Tooth - Cover

The Case of the Dragon Tooth

Copyright© 2011 by JMiller

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Another one of the Adventure of the small town Deputy.....If you have not read “Case of the Cocked Hand” I suggest you read that story first...... In the interest of the word count I have not repeated character development and a bit of story line in this episode is that what already exists in “Cocked Hand”.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Rape   Oral Sex  

It's Déjà vu all over again. Once again Todd found himself up in the tree line watching cattle butt. It's hard to believe that it was just a month ago that I was the darling of the town. I had solved a series of bank robberies and at least one homicide, all committed by the same person. I had everyone in town dropping in to say hi, little kids asking if I shot anyone, a lot of the eligible women in town dropping in to basically ask if I'd give them a shot. One rather aggressive young lady even suggested what weapon I should use and just where I could shoot her. A couple of young women suggested services that the sheriff's department does not currently offer; interestingly, they were quite different services.

But it all died away fairly quickly. Now I'm back to being the low deputy on the seniority totem pole. I get to sit on my ass out in the country, watching for a cattle rustler that never seems to appear when I'm here.

It's September, it should be getting cooler this time of year but we are in the middle of an unusual heat wave. It must have been 110 today and it's probably still over 90 even now at 4 AM. A front is headed our way in a couple of days that will blow this all away and should give us our first taste of fall.

With that storm front in mind I spent most of today, well yesterday, helping Henry, a friend, put hay away in his barn and I'm beat. I'm having a devil of a time trying to stay awake here; like I said, staring at nothing but cow butt.

I'm looking forward to some cooler weather. Deer season starts in a couple of days. I've not been hunting in years, that is, if you exclude my time in Afghanistan. But then that was a different kind of hunt; they frequently shot back. I could use the time off too. Just get away by myself for a few days.

I took one last look around and then picked up my stuff and headed back to my jeep. It was a bit earlier than when I usually called it a night on a stakeout but I was beat; I needed some sleep. When I got to the substation I decided to just bunk there, I even passed on my usual breakfast at the diner with Henry.

I parked in back, keyed in my code at the back door and made my past the cells. They were all empty as usual. The air-conditioner was working overtime to get the temperature down to a more comfortable 80. I went into the office and secured my weapon before going back to one of the cells, turned off the lights, stripped, and then collapsed on top of a bunk. I turned over on my back and thought about perhaps taking this weekend plus a few days and going up on the mountain. Did I want to invite one of those young ladies to go with me? Probably half a dozen of them would jump at the chance. Maybe ask two, I've never done that before. Just before closing my eyes I decided no, just by myself; get some quiet time. The drone of the air-conditioner was the last thing I remembered.

It seemed like I had barely closed my eyes when something roused me. I was still groggy from the lack of sleep; it took a minute to realize something was brushing against the head of my cock. It must be the sheet. There was just enough irritation to give me a hard-on, the intense kind: The kind where you really need to just grab yourself hard just to relieve the tension. Then I remembered. I had gone to sleep on top of the sheet.

I started to lower my hand to see what it was when ... What the Hell? My hands were handcuffed to the top of the bunk. I blinked several times, trying to get the sleep out of my eyes and focus. I tried to move up in the bed but I couldn't move my legs. I looked down and saw Cindy sitting on my thighs with my now very erect cock gripped in her right hand.

Cindy was the daughter of the richest man in our county and pretty high up there in the state. It was his land that I had been staking out last night. Well, a tiny part of his land. Cindy was just fifteen and we met a few months ago when I took her out of a car parked at our 'lover's lane' with a senior known for screwing around with underage girls. To my discredit she ended up naked under my desk at the office giving me, I have to admit, a fantastic blowjob, while her father was pacing back and forth in front of the desk, oblivious to what his daughter was doing to me. That sounds kind of bad, but in my defense, she was naked when I took her out of the car. It's kind of a long story but the memory of her mouth on my cock, her breasts in my hands returned in just a few seconds, and if anything, my cock just got harder.

Cindy was smiling at me, "Took you long enough to wake up sleepy-head. I thought soldiers were always ready to go on a moments notice. She gave my cock a little shake, "Here's your notice".

I was fully awake now. I shook my arms, rattling the handcuffs. "Stop playing around and take these off me". I looked over the side of the bunk. Her clothes were lying in a pile beside the bunk, "And put your clothes back on. This isn't funny, take these off".

"You didn't seem to mind so much the last time I was naked. In fact, if I remember correctly, you didn't mind when you came in my mouth". She had me there. "I've been thinking about you a lot the last month or so. You were a real gentleman last month; saving my honor, taking me home without taking advantage of me when it was obvious I wanted you to". She was smiling the entire time; occasionally looking up at me but most of the time her head was down, looking at my cock. I was trying to maintain eye contact with her but every time she looked away from me I would glance down at her body. She had one of the best bodies I had ever seen. Where were the girls like this when I was fifteen? I couldn't think of even one.

She must spend a lot of time out in the sun; her skin was a great bronze color, and not a tan line in sight. I was quite sure of that because I was looking pretty closely. "You like"? Cindy's voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked up and she was watching me. She knew I was staring at her body. She put her left hand under her breast and lifted it a bit; it did not need much lifting, gravity would not touch her body for years. "I'm not that big but I think they are okay. It felt nice when you caressed them the last time".

I was having trouble concentrating on what she was saying with her hand slowly moving up and down my cock and her breasts staring me in the face. She had said something but I missed it, "What did you say"?

"I said, I would like you to touch them again but I have better plans for you right now, maybe next time".

I needed to change the subject, staring at her naked body and remembering my cock in her mouth was not going to help me here. "How did you get in here"? And what did she mean, 'next time'.

"I was standing right at your side when you keyed your combination in the back door; and really, 1-3-9-7? Can't you remember a more difficult combination"?

That's right. The night I brought her in to the station, she was right next to me. I didn't notice her watching me but obviously she must have. That was stupid; I'll have to change it.

Cindy leaned down, her long blond hair falling in my face, until her breasts were just above the head of my cock. She began slowly rubbing my cock in a circle around one breast. The circles got smaller until the head was rubbing against her nipple. It was so erotic, watching my cock make a depression in her breast as she moved it around.

She must have been playing with me for a while before I woke up as I saw I was leaving a shiny, wet trail on her breast. Cindy stopped and held my cock between her breasts. She held him there with a finger from each hand as she tried to push her breasts closer together, trying to get them around my cock. They didn't quite make it. She had really nice breasts but not big enough for what she was attempting. Cindy frowned, "I saw a 'titty fuck' in a video on the Internet. I guess we won't be doing that. But that's okay. We can do something much more fun".

"We won't be doing anything". I shook my arms again to get her attention. "Now get these off me before I get mad".

Without letting go of my cock, Cindy rose from her sitting position on my thighs, up onto her knees. She inched forward until she was directly over my hips; my cock was positioned between her legs, pointed up at her pussy. Last month I had noticed she had shaved her pubic hair to a small patch just above her pussy; nothing had changed.

"Cindy, we can't do this. You're only fifteen. You're too young, you want to wait". While I was talking, I tried to use my legs to move Cindy away. It just wasn't working. With my hands cuffed and her still on me I could not move her away. Or was I not trying hard enough?

Cindy smiled at me and then looked down at my cock, "No I don't". She moved her hand up my shaft so that just the last inch of the head was poking out above her fist. With me in her grip she began rubbing me in circles around her pussy. From the way it felt I think I was partially inside her and she was rubbing herself with her hand.

Cindy let out a long "mmmmmm" and closed her eyes. "This isn't my first time. Although, I'm not sure my first time should even count. I think if it lasts less than a minute that should be a do-over; just not with that guy. Don't you agree"?

I was trying to think of something convincing to say when Cindy let go of my cock and just sank down on me. I think she meant to do it in one stroke, to bury me in her and end the discussion and get to the fucking, but she did not make it; or rather I did not make it. She was so tight around me I only made it in about half way. Her eyes got big and her mouth opened.

Just before she sank down on me I had decided 'fuck it'. There was nothing I could do to stop it so I might as well enjoy it. She felt so tight around me and I was only half way in her, but I wanted to be deeper. I lifted my hips, pushing up, trying to bury myself in her. Cindy dropped her hands to my stomach. "No, stop, I mean wait". Her voice was catching. Cindy lifted herself up, rising up almost off of me. I could see that just the head of my cock was still inside of her. After holding herself up for several seconds she gradually lowered herself back down. I watched as my cock slowly disappeared in her; spreading her lips apart as her pussy engulfed me. When we reached the halfway point again I was about to thrust up when Cindy stopped. "I don't think you are going to fit".

"I thought you said you had sex before".

Cindy pulled back up a bit, "I did but he was smaller than you and he barely got in me before it was over. It was kind of embarrassing".

"I'm flattered that you think I'm so big but I'm just normal. I would say your boyfriend might be a bit on the small side. We just need to go slow in the beginning".

"He's not my boyfriend. I don't have a boyfriend. What should I do?

"Well, we need to just go slowly, or" and I hoped she did not say agree with me on this one, "or, we should stop". I thought, 'please don't stop'. Cindy looked a bit awkward just kneeling above me. When she did not say anything I decided for her, "Put your hands on my chest to support yourself". Cindy moved her hands from her sides and placed them on my chest. I lifted my hands, "Now if you would un-cuff my hands I could help you".

Cindy looked at me for a long time and then shook her head and smiled, "No, I think I like you this way better. If I take them off you could just toss me aside".

I wanted to tell her it that would not happen, but I kept quiet. Perhaps it eased my conscience if I thought I was being forced by a fifteen year-old and not a willing participant. But truthfully, she wanted to get fucked and I wanted to fuck her. Very little blood was getting to my brain to do any logical thinking. The guy doing the thinking for me right now was right where he wanted to be. Well, a few inches away from where he wanted to be.

"Okay, lean forward and put your hands by my head". As she did what I told her one of her nipples brushed my cheek. I turned my head and sucked her nipple and areole into my mouth. Cindy groaned and I felt her hips begin to push back down on me. I pulled my mouth from her breast and said, "Wait, don't push down on me yet".

Cindy stopped pushing and moved her breast back up to my mouth just as I tried to say something. "Yrh cn gth sl". I tried to push her breast out of my mouth with my tongue but she was leaning forward onto me and I was not having much success. But then perhaps I wasn't trying hard enough.

Cindy laughed, "Didn't your mother ever teach you to not to speak with your mouth full"? Cindy made a little face at me and continued, "But it feels good. When you licked my nipple it made me want you all the way in me".

Cindy began lifting and lowering herself just an inch or so. God that felt good. It was warm in the station but it was damn hot inside her. I kept my head up, watching my cock slide just that little bit inside of her; her lips pushed aside as she lowered herself on me. Cindy saw me looking and lowered her head so she could see down between her legs. "Wow that looks weird". She reached between her legs with one hand and grabbed my dick and tugged at it. "It's really funny when you think of it. A guy sticks his cock in you and wiggles it around until stuff comes out".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.