Breaking the Ice

by Cindy for Sin

Copyright© 2011 by Cindy for Sin

Erotica Sex Story: Greg and his sister Lynn grow up in a small town during the early seventies. Along with their friend Dave, the teens experiment and experience many things. It’s a time of exploration, sexual revolution and free love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I never thought I'd ever date one of my older brother's friends, but that changed when be began hanging around with Dave. My brother loved working on his car and spent hours in the garage. Dave started hanging around, helping him. After about a year, Dave asked me to go out with him.

I wasn't sure if I should date my brother's friend so I decided to ask him.

"Greg, would you mind if I went out with Dave? He asked me to go to the movie on Saturday night," I said while standing next to my brother's car.

Pulling his head out from under the hood, he wiped his hand on a rag and looked at me. "Why would I care, Lynn?"

"I don't know. I wanted to make sure it wouldn't make you mad at him or me. If you don't want me to, I won't," I said.

"Lynn, you're free to go out with anyone you want to. I won't get mad if you and Dave go out," Greg told me.

"Thanks," I said and I left.

On Saturday, Dave picked me up. He drove his parents' car to the theater and we went in to watch the movie. After the show, we went out to eat. We talked about many things, but the conversation was mainly about the fifty-five Chevy my brother and Dave were working on.

Over the next few weeks, Dave and I went out often. He parked one night and we began making out. I liked kissing him and he seemed to like kissing me too. The second time we parked, he felt my breasts and I didn't stop him.

I dated a few boys before and Dave wasn't the first one to feel me up. He went under my top the second time we parked and felt my through my bra. The third time we parked, Dave unfastened my bra and played with my naked breasts. I rubbed him through his jeans and got him off.

After almost two months of dating, I started jacking Dave off with his cock out of his pants and he fingered me. I loved the feeling of his cock in my hand and the feeling of his hand in my pants or under my skirt.

Dave and I parked in our favorite spot one night. My top was up over my breasts and Dave sucked my nipples. I pulled his cock out of his pants and began stroking him. He sat up, kissed me, and then pushed my head down to his cock. I giggled and started sucking his dick. His was only the second boy I blew, but I liked it. The feeling of his hard cock in my mouth turned me on.

I continued sucking him and Dave played with my breasts. He tugged at the snap on my jeans and then lowered my zipper. I shifted so he could get his hand into my pants and rub my pussy. A few moments later, he shot his cum into my mouth. I kept sucking and swallowed his semen.

Dave played with me until I climaxed. It was the first time he got me off since we started dating. We spent a few minutes kissing and touching each other before we fixed our clothing and he drove me home. He parked in my driveway and turned to me.

"How would you feel about doubling with Greg and Mary Tillman? He said she asked him out," Dave said.

I sat next to him with my hand on his leg. Shrugging my shoulders, I said, "I don't care."

"That's cool. There's a party next weekend and I can't use the car. Greg said he'd drive."

I told Dave that it sounded like fun. I knew that the parties he and my brother went to included beer and pot. I liked both of them. It was the seventies and we could drink at eighteen.

The next weekend, Greg and I left the house and went to get Dave. Dave and I sat in front until we picked up my brother's date. When we stopped at Mary's house, Dave and I climbed into the backseat while my brother went in to get his date. I tried to make sure my miniskirt didn't ride too high as I climbed into the back of the two-door car. Dave put his hand under my skirt and rubbed my ass causing me to laugh and wiggle my butt.

Greg and Mary came out of the house and got into the car. Mary and I didn't know each other very well. We both graduated last year, but she ran with a different crowd. For the life of me, I didn't know why she asked my brother to go out. Mary usually hung around with the jocks and her cheerleader girlfriends.

We arrived at the party and went into the backyard. Dave found the keg and drew beers for the four of us. We milled around listening to the loud rock music and saying hi to the kids we knew. It seemed that we couldn't go ten feet without someone offering us a joint. Each time Dave passed me a joint, I hit it. It didn't take long before Dave and I were enjoying a good buzz.

"Where did Greg and Mary go?" I asked Dave while we stood next to each other.

He held me with his arm around me. His hand rested on the bare skin between my halter top and the waistband of my skirt. Shrugging his shoulders, Dave said, "I don't know. I haven't seen them in a while." He chuckled and pulled me closer to his side. "Who knows, maybe Greg's getting lucky."

I giggled and said, "Good for him."

After two hours at the party, I wasn't feeling any pain. I wasn't blitzed, but I sure felt mellow. Greg offered me a joint and I took it. I held the joint to my lips and took a deep toke. Greg took the joint so he could hit it and I took a drink from my beer. We started moving around the crowd again and talking to our friends.

I kept looking for my brother and finally saw him at the keg. Grabbing Dave's arm, I pulled him over to Greg. Greg looked up and offered to refill my cup. I gave it to him so he could fill it with cold beer.

"Where's Mary?" I said to my brother.

"Fuck that bitch! She only asked me because her parents wouldn't let her go out with that asshole Phil. As soon as he got here, she split with him," Greg said.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't worry about it. I might find a chick here before the night is over," Greg said with a smile.

"Hang with us, Man. Lynn and I are just catching a buzz and talking with some of the other kids," Dave said.

"Thanks, but I don't want to be a fifth wheel, Man. I'll be okay," Greg said.

I hooked my arm through my brother's arm and said, "We insist, Greg. Come on, we'll have fun."

Greg shrugged his shoulders. We moved away from the keg so a few other kids could fill their cups and walked into the crowd. Dave kept his arm around me and I held onto Greg's arm. We stopped to hit a joint a couple times while talking with some of the other kids.

At midnight, we decided to take off. Greg, Dave, and I climbed into the front seat of Greg's car and we left. As he drove, Greg offered us a joint.

"You'll like this shit. This isn't that dirt weed they passed around at the party," Greg said as he handed me the joint. "I scored a lid and planned to smoke it with Mary."

I sparked the joint, took a toke, and held the smoke as I passed it to my brother. He took a hit and passed it back. Dave made a comment about the fact I got to hit the joint twice as often and him and Greg. I told him he could sit in the middle if he wanted to.

The pot my brother scored was killer. Soon, all of us were singing to the eight track and acting silly. Greg stopped at a drive-in restaurant to get sodas and parked in back. He pulled a bottle of booze from under the seat and added some to each of our colas.

"Don't get so fucked up you can't drive," Greg said to Dave as he leaned forward in the seat.

"I'm cool. I'll take the back roads home when it's time to go."

We lived on the outskirts of a small town. After midnight, there was only one city cop on duty. The highway patrol and the sheriff's department patrolled the main highway, but didn't cruise the back roads.

I sat between Greg and Dave with my feet up on the hump. I noticed that my skirt was high on my legs, but I didn't care. The buzz I enjoyed made me feel carefree. Dave put his arm behind me, pulled me close, and kissed me. I shoved my tongue into his mouth, returning the kiss. Not only was I buzzed, I was horny too.

"Alright you two, cut that shit out," Greg said.

"Sorry," I said. I giggled and looked at my brother. He smiled and winked at me.

We left the drive-in and cruised around for a while. Dave and I snuck kisses while Greg drove. I kept glancing at my brother, making sure he wasn't upset. Greg pulled into the park and shut off the car. He pulled out another joint, lit it, and took a toke. I took the joint, hit it, and passed it to Dave.

"We have to find someplace a little more private. I have to pee," I said and then I giggled.

Greg laughed, started the car, and pulled away. He drove to a secluded road, pulled down the lane and into a field. I grabbed a few napkins I kept from the drive-in and told Dave to let me out of the car.

Greg and Dave went to the front of the car to pee and I went behind it. I pulled my panties down, squatted, and took care of my pressing problem. After wiping myself, I pulled my panties up and fixed my skirt.

In the car, Greg passed the bottle of booze around. I took a drink and felt it burn when I swallowed it. After Dave took a drink, he passed the bottle back to Greg and then kissed me. I returned the kiss, moaning into Dave's mouth. I heard Greg clear his throat. He didn't say anything, but I knew Dave and I made him uncomfortable.

"I think we're pissing Greg off," Dave whispered in my ear. He moved one of his hands to my breast and rubbed me. "I'm so fucking horny I could scream."

"I know. So am I," I whispered back. The eight track tape player was up loud enough that Greg couldn't hear us.

"Too bad he's your brother. All of us could have fun," Dave said.

At first I felt shocked at what Dave said. The more I thought about it with my cloudy mind, the more I realized that I didn't care if he was my brother or not. The idea of fooling around with two boys at the same time made me quiver.

"It wouldn't bother me if you and Greg don't care," Dave whispered.

"Are you kidding?" I said.

"Yeah, I guess it's a bad idea, isn't it?"

Dave gave me a hot kiss. He mauled my breast through my top and moaned into my mouth. I wiggled in the seat until I felt my brother's leg against my butt. Dave pulled his mouth from mine and whispered, "Go for it."

Greg shifted in his seat. "Come on you guys. I don't want to sit here and watch you go at it."

I sat up and turned to Greg. Putting my hand behind his head, I pulled his mouth to mine. He froze as I kissed him and pushed my tongue against his tightly closed lips. Greg tried to pull away, but I kept my mouth glued to his. Finally, I broke the kiss and looked into my brother's eyes. I leaned close, kissed his neck, and flicked my tongue against his ear lobe.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.