The Wimp and the Deb - Cover

The Wimp and the Deb

 

Chapter 55

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 55 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

The party on the Thursday night was a great success. All of our guests unexpectedly brought little presents which they thought would help us in our new home or in our studies. Rebecca and I joined the musical group and entertained our other guests for a good bit of the time. There were a lot of people to whom we would have to write little thank you notes when we finally got settled in our new house. They included our friends from the Chinese restaurant, Jessie and her family, William and his family and of course Marjory and Kenny and their families as well as the people for the musical group and George and his wife would all need to be thanked.

On the Friday afternoon after the party we were all packed up and ready to go. To our surprise Marjory and Kenny came to see us off. Marjory Kissed Rebecca and gave her a hug.

"We will see you before long," She told us. "We intend to arrive a few days before term starts so that we get our stuff all sorted out before classes start."

"Then on the day you arrive come to us for dinner. You won't feel like cooking or getting dressed to go out and eat after your journey and getting settled in. Just give us a phone when you get there and we will prepare a meal" Rebecca told them.

They agreed that they would do that and suggested that since we probably had the lie of the land by that time, perhaps the next day we could show them around.

It did not take us long to reach my mum's house and we were amazed how quickly Emma had grown. She was now on the verge of walking and would shortly be celebrating her first birthday. I reminded Rebecca we should leave some money so that her mother could use it to buy her a birthday present from us. I felt it would be better for her parents to choose something she would like rather than have us give her a present she would not be ready for.

Once we had settled in and came down for dinner we were quizzed on our plans for the time when we arrived in St. Andrews and I told them what we had discussed with Rebecca's mum and dad. They were pleased that we would be keeping in close touch with my dad's family while we were there.

Rebecca.

The weekend with Rory's mum and my uncle passed in a flash and we decided to travel up to St Andrews on the Sunday evening since the roads would be quieter then.

It was a short hop onto the M6 and we were on our way to start our new life in earnest. It took us just over of four hours to reach our destination. We parked the car in the garage and decided just to take the things we needed for bed in the house. We had brought with us milk, cereals and eggs which meant we would have something for breakfast when we got up the next day. The car could be unloaded in the morning.

We had stocked the house with essentials on our last visit so we had coffee and tea, and there was bacon in the freezer. So when we rose next morning we had a good breakfast before going out to unload our things. It took us most of the morning to get organised and get the house shipshape for our permanent residence. When we had finished this task we went for lunch, then visited the supermarket and stocked up with groceries for the week.

In the early evening we phoned Douglas and Katrina and arranged to visit them at the weekend. They informed us that they would collect granny and bring her down to stay with them sometime during the week so that we could see her at the same time. Having done this Rory then contacted Ross and Laura to invite them round for dinner the next evening. They informed us they were glad to hear that we had finally taken up residence in their town and looked forward to being with us.

Once we had our evening meal we organised the study. Rory had ordered a state of the art computer to be installed even though we had our laptops and Ross had supervised the computer company installing it. As well as a desk in the study there was also a table at which we could work using our laptops. When we made our way to bed that evening, we felt that we had everything in its place and a place for everything.

As I made my way up to bed that evening I felt that our new life as man and wife was really starting. When I mentioned this to Rory he informed me that there were still some important things to be done in the house. I felt that we had done everything that needed to be done and was rather puzzled by this remark, and asked him what we had yet to do.

"Last night," He told me, "We were so tired driving here that we went to bed and slept, so tonight if you are not too tired, I think we should use the bed for its more important role and make love in it as husband and wife for the first time. When we have done that," He grinned then we will have done everything that needs to be done, don't you think?"

"Sex maniac!" I replied with an even bigger grin as I started to undress in front of him.

He sat on the edge of the bed and watched me as I stripped off so I made a bit of a show of it before moving towards him and pushing him onto his back. I undid his belt, pulled off his slippers and then his trousers and pants. When I had done so he swung his legs up onto the bed and I crawled up beside him and unbuttoned his shirt. He sat up so that I could remove it and then I pushed him onto his back once more.

By this time my juices were flowing so I swung my leg over his body took his hard cock to the entrance to my pussy and then impaled myself upon it. I rode him hard but my legs were giving out. Sensing this Rory's hands clasped my buttocks and pressed me into him and then rolled me over so that he was on top. It seemed to me that almost without missing a beat he was pounding into me and it wasn't long before I felt my climax mounting. As I screamed aloud my ecstasy he shot his seed into me.

As he collapsed on top of me he whispered in my ear,

"I love you my darling Becky and I am so looking forward to sharing the rest of my life with you."

"I love you too sweetheart," I told him, "And I am so glad that we will be sharing the future together. When I first put my proposition to you, I never dreamed, how much I would come to love you or that you would bring me so much joy and pleasure."

He grinned at me and remembering a phrase he had used once before with me, he just said, "Ditto."

I smiled recalling that first time early in our romance when he had used the same word. I snuggled into him and kissed him. I felt him relax and sigh with contentment as I held him in my arms and soon I heard his breathing deepen and knew he was asleep. It seemed to me, though I may have been imagining it, that he was sleeping with a smile on his face. I giggled at the thought and felt a wave of happiness and contentment roll over me. I was a very happy young woman so it was not long before I joined him in his slumber.

Rory

The Next evening we entertained Ross and Laura, as we sat at the table which held a bottle of red and another of white wine, I asked Laura which she would prefer. It surprised me when she turned and looked at Ross as if she was asking his permission. He smiled at her and told us,

"I have news for you. I will soon be losing my office secretary and girl Friday. Laura is just over three months pregnant. We decided not to say anything to anyone until we were past the three month stage as that was the time when a miscarriage was most likely to happen."

"So you see," Laura joined in, "No wine for me I am off alcohol for the duration."

Rebecca got up and hugged her and I offered my congratulations. They were both so pleased at the prospect of bringing their firstborn into the world.

I asked if she would like something else to drink and she declared that a sparkling water would be fine. Rebecca wanted to know if they knew what sex the baby was going to be. Ross told us that their first scan refused to yield any evidence of the child's sexual orientation but perhaps in the next scan it would become clearer.

I then asked how they were going to manage at his law firm.

"Oh we are going to manage fine," he told us. "I have taken on another lawyer and thanks to the loan you arranged business is picking up. We advertised for someone to take Laura's place when she has to give up, and we struck gold. An older woman whose children had now left the nest applied for the job and she had been a legal secretary before giving it up to raise her children. She is very efficient, so in a few weeks Laura is going to become a part timer and service, Joel who is still building up his case load."

"If he needs work done on the days I am not in the office all he has to do is contact me and I can work from home since the computers are networked," Laura confided.

We were really pleased to hear that despite the present period of austerity at least our friends seemed to be doing well.

The conversation then turned to our future plans and we brought them up to date with the news of our growing ties with my Scottish relations. We also told him that our friends were joining us to study here in St. Andrews and I suggested that they might be interested to know that Marjory's father was the senior partner in one of the biggest law firms back home. That certainly aroused Ross's curiosity and he wanted to know if she was going to go on to study law.

"I don't think she will," Rebecca told him. "At the moment she is considering whether or not to go on to drama school when she finishes her honours English degree or whether to try and break into Journalism."

I smiled, "If she ever makes it into journalism I would bet she ends up on television. Marjory is a prototype Amazon warrior. She is tall and has a figure to die for. She thinks on her feet, and can dramatically make her points, so don't ever bandy words with her, nine times out of ten you will come out on the losing side.

"He should know," Rebecca giggled, "He has done it many times; but to tell the truth Rory is one of the few who can match her and sometimes come out on top."

"I am going to look forward to meeting her," Ross said, "It sounds to me as if these qualities would also make her a good courtroom lawyer."

By the time Ross and Laura left it was quite late and we were glad we had spent the afternoon packing our stuff for going off to my aunt's the next day. We left St Andrews just after lunch and spent some time in Perth and found it was a very pleasant city with specialist shops as well as the usual chains that you find in every town and city. We bought some things for our cousins and two bottles of nice wine for our hosts. Then when we felt Katrina would be back from school and had time to catch her breath we set off for her house arriving just after five in the afternoon.

Granny was already in residence when we arrived and planning permission had come through for the granny flat extension and some preliminary work had actually begun. We were told the main building work would be starting the following week. We gave the kids our presents and Douglas thanked us profusely for the wine. We sat round the kitchen table for a while drinking coffee and catching up on one another's news.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.