The Wimp and the Deb - Cover

The Wimp and the Deb

 

Chapter 51

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 51 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rebecca

When I came down to breakfast next morning I was surprised that I was walking pretty normally and did not feel sore. I knew Rory had held back on his spanking because my bottom had fully recovered. I was also glad that there were no comments from Mary and Phil about the sound of my screams for they must have heard them.

I know Mary was used to them and she had probably warned Uncle Phil but I had still expected some ribbing about them as I had been really turned on and very vocal. I made a resolution not to make that kind of noise when we got to Granny Macgregor's house because the whole family. Including the children would be there. I was surprised that I did not feel more embarrassed at about my reaction to sex with Rory because I really could not stop expressing myself in the way I did.

I suppose it does not embarrass me as much as it should because ever since we have entered into our sexual relationship we have shared a house with one or other of our parents. Apart from some gentle leg pulling they have never sought to embarrass me and have accepted it as a normal thing. However, as we have had the house more or less to ourselves for most of the past year, I am glad that when we finally move to St Andrews the same thing will apply.

Rory had still been in bed when I left our room but as I sat down to my tea and toast with a poached egg which Mary, an early riser, had prepared he appeared in the kitchen. As he passed my chair he stopped and gave me a kiss and asked in a soft voice if I was Ok.

"Never better," I replied. "I slept like a log and woke up feeling completely refreshed."

"I am glad to hear that," Mary said with a grin that told me she had indeed heard the sounds which emitted from our room last night.

I smiled serenely at her before saying that after the satisfaction I got from sleeping in our own house prior to going to see granny I expected our presence would disturb no one while we are there.

"I was not concerned about any noise coming from my son," She said with a giggle, "It was the other half of the partnership that worried me."

"Oh I would not be too sure about that mum," I said sweetly. There are occasions when I have made him scream.

Rory blushed and Mary looked from him to me and then said with a laugh, "I think that might be a bit too much information for a mother to her daughter.

Much to Rory's consternation we both burst into a fit of giggles. That is one of the things I really like about Mary and to some extent about my mother also; they can descend to the teenage level at times without it seeming in any way false or forced. This gives me the freedom to share some things with them that I would not share with other people and they do the same with me when they make comments about their spouses.

After Breakfast Rory phoned Granny Macgregor to let her know we were on our way and would arrive in Stanley about ten thirty. When we pulled into the drive it was obvious, that like last time, they had been watching out for our arrival and they were there to meet us in the drive. Phil was introduced to Granny, Douglas, Katrina and the children and Mary was introduced to the Douglas and the children as well since she had never met them before.

Granny and Katrina gave Mary a hug and both of them were obviously so pleased to see her. I could see it was making Mary quite emotional and I could understand this as it would bring back painful as well as pleasant memories. I know from what she and Rory have said, that like me and him, Mary had felt that in her first husband she had a soul mate with whom she would spend the rest of her life. So we both share the experience of how unfair life can be at times.

Rory

Despite the embarrassment my lady had caused me over breakfast I was glad to see that she suffered no ill effects from our sexual adventures of the night before. I was also pleased with the welcome we received when we arrived at my grandmothers, as the whole family were out to meet us and introductions were again made in the driveway along with hugs and kisses.

We were ushered into the house and Douglas and Katrina insisted on taking our bags, and showing us to the rooms we would occupy for the night. When we came back downstairs we were ushered into the large kitchen to sit around the table where we were offered coffee or tea and a selection of cakes and biscuits. There was a bit of a silence, before Katrina broke it,

"Mary, I want to say right from the outset that I am so glad to see you here today. I have felt for years that if I hadn't been such a bitch of a teenager, we would probably have seen a lot more of you than we did. I hope Rory told you how sorry I was about that,"

"Yes he did," my mum told her. But the fact that I stayed away was as much my fault as yours, so there is nothing to forgive. We cannot alter the past, but we can shape the future and I am certain that as Rory and Rebecca will be living in Scotland for the next four years we will see a lot more of each other."

"I am, sure we will Granny Kathleen," said with a smile, "And it will start with the exciting events of the wedding as the first of my grandchildren gets married. I am looking forward to that."

"I think we all are," Douglas told us, "For my children it has been one of the main topics of conversation since you invited them to take part."

The conversation continued to flow as the various relatives caught up with what had happened to their families in the years since they lost contact. Douglas and Phil found they had a common interest as Douglas at one time had been a keen hill walker though he had not done as much of that since the children arrived. He told Phil that had had only about twenty five Munros to do and he would have been at the top of them all.

The trouble was that he left a lot of the very remote ones to the end and that this would mean long walks in and then camping or sleeping in bothies in order to reach their peaks.

Phil said that perhaps next summer, when he had time off from the university they could plan to get together for one or two or two trips and this would help him to achieve his objective.

At that Rebecca surprised me by saying that she would not mind joining them if I was willing as she had heard that the views from the top of most of the Munroes were spectacular and really made you realise the vast areas of real wilderness that existed in our country and especially in Scotland.

I stated that I had no objection to that as it was one of the things I would like to do while we were living in Scotland. Both Douglas and Phil warned us that if we came with them then for several days and perhaps for as much as a week we could be living in pretty primitive conditions and would need to carry everything we wanted to eat and the equipment to cook it on. This meant we would be pretty heavy laden, especially on the walk in.

That did not seem to put my lady off. She merely stated that she was a strong and a very fit girl. When I heard her state this, I was glad that I could echo her sentiments with regard to myself. Since she had introduced me to the gym and made sure I attended regularly I was a much fitter person than the one I was before I met her and became her boyfriend.

Rebecca

After Lunch we were once again taken for a walk round the village and the local area. As we walked along I noticed that Katrina and Mary were walking together and they were in earnest conversation with one another, I learned afterwards that Katrina was making it clear to Mary that she had been so juvenile in demanding the return of the locket and had felt guilty about causing the rift between her and her husband's family.

Mary had informed her that she felt equally guilty because she had not given the locket back, but explained how she had believed her great granny that the locket had special powered and could give strength to those who needed. With the death of her husband and being left to bring up a young child on her own she had felt that she needed all the strength she could get.

"Rory told me about that, Katrina," had said with a laugh. Despite your English origins, you seem to be as big a mystic as he seems to be. Like you he believes granny had the gift of second sight and that the locket has special powers. I certainly hope so, because now that it has passed to his young lady, with all the responsibilities that they are going to face in the future, they too will need all the help they can get.

"I think you are right on that point," Mary had told.

She had then gone on to say that Rebecca was a very caring person and now that she was the custodian of the Locket and soon would be a Macgregor to boot, she would be the kind of person who would honour the traditions of the locket.

"What do you mean by that," Katrina had asked.

Like me, your children are technically no longer Macgregors since you have taken your marriage vows and changed your name," Mary told her, "but I am quite sure that if she ever felt that one of them had need of the strength which the locket is said to pass, then she is the kind of girl who would pass it on."

"You know it never occurred to me either as a teenager, or now, that you, or any future possessor of the locket would do that. If you had given me the locket way back then, I might never have thought like that. So by keeping it, I think you have made sure that it will continue to fulfil its purpose. Great grandmother would be pleased at that, I think."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.