The Wimp and the Deb - Cover

The Wimp and the Deb

 

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

I did not realise as I made my way to the bedroom that I was in for a shock. As I entered it was immediately apparent that someone had been in the locked cupboard with the bdsm instruments. I saw lying on the bed a set of handcuffs, a blindfold, sets of ties, a set of leg shackles, and to me, more frighteningly a whip which looked like a cat of nine tails but with very thin tails. I concluded that Rebecca had been busy during one of her absences from the kitchen. The problem this posed for me was whether or not I was willing to go along with her preparations and let her proceed with what she had in mind. Despite my apprehensions I trusted Rebecca. I did not think she would use any instrument which would leave welts or cause me pain that I could not bear. I decided I would play along with what she had in mind.

As Rebecca entered the room she saw the apprehension in my eyes and grinned.

"I see you have discovered my surprise for you," she said with a widening smile on her face. "Now it is your turn to submit to me as in the past I have submitted to you. Are you courageous enough and trusting enough to do that?"

I was still pondering this in my mind so I was slow in replying. Rebecca did not wait for a reply, however.

"You will now do as I say!" she said. "You will strip now and lie face down on the bed," she commanded.

Rather apprehensively I did as I was told. When I was lying on the bed as she had commanded she gave me further instructions.

"Now raise your arms above your head and bring your hands together as if you were praying," she told me.

To do this I had to shuffle down the bed a bit to give me room to do as she commanded. My hands were now resting on the pillow above my head. She took the handcuffs and shackled my wrists. She then took one if the ties, fastened it to the middle of the handcuffs and the other end to one of the vertical rails in the middle of the brass headboard

"Now spread your legs!" She said authoritatively and again I did as I was bid

She then took the leg shackles and put them on my legs just above my ankles. They had a length of light chain so that my legs could still be spread apart if that was required. When this was done she reached for one of the ties and fastened it to the middle of the chain which was attached to the shackles and tied it to the middle rail of the small brass bedstead at the bottom of the bed.

Once this was done she commanded me to turn over. She stood at bottom of the bed and watched me as I did as she commanded. Seeing that I could manage this without her assistance she seemed quite pleased with my efforts to obey her commands. Now I was lying on my back and my cock was rock hard and sticking in the air.

"You may be afraid of what I am going to do to you my sweet and subjugated captive," She said with a giggle as she leaned over and kissed my hard rod. "Though there's one part of your anatomy that seems to be responding favourably to my ministrations."

She stood back once more and surveyed her handy work and seemed quite pleased that I was now bound securely and at her mercy.

"Good," she said, "without my assistance you can turn over when I require you to do so. Now I want you lying on your tummy again so turn over."

Once again I was able to do as she commanded. She then ordered me to lift my head and when I had done so she slipped the blindfold over my eyes and the world went dark. Now I couldn't see a thing and this increased my apprehension and it was not lessened by what happened next. Suddenly I felt a stinging pain on my buttocks. She had obviously picked up the whip and used it to deliver a stinging blow to my backside. I felt myself tensing for another blow, but it did not come. Instead I heard her voice as she spoke to me.

"I thought for now I would let you feel what a blow from my little cat o' nine tails felt like," she said. "It is supposed to sting without cutting the skin or doing any major damage," She told me. "I don't know if this will reassure you or alleviate your fear in any way, but I will leave you to think about your predicament, while I go and wash off my make up before undressing and joining you once more."

With that I heard the door close as she left the bedroom and I was left alone with my thoughts. The whip had inflicted pain which was different from the time she had smacked my bottom but not any worse than before. This, however, was not much comfort to me for I knew when she returned that I would be receiving some more of the same kind of treatment.

Rebecca

I had laid my plans our rather well, I thought. I let Rory see the things that I might use. I even gave him a sample smack with the whip before leaving him to reflect on what I had done so far and what I might do when I return to the bedroom. I like our little games, but I have come to the conclusion that I am not like my father and I love my boyfriend too much to inflict real pain on him. When I go back I will let him think there is going to be much more to come before doing what really intend to do.

I put together all the things I would need to bring my plans to fruition.

after helping myself to a coke I went back into the bedroom and Rory was still lying on his tummy as I had ordered. To keep up his apprehension I gave him one more swipe which the switch and he must have dozed off for he yelped in surprise as I struck him. I ordered him to turn over and he did so. Despite his dozing and my hitting him his large cock was still rock hard. Having ordered him to turn over I now leaned over and took as much of his rock hard organ in my mouth as I could comfortably manage and with my hand on the remainder I began to stroke him and suck him, at the same time.

It was not long before he was moaning and groaning under my ministrations. I brought him to the edge is climax before easing off and letting it subside. I did this again and this time as I eased off he complained and pleaded,

"Rebecca I need to cum; make me cum. Please don't stop"

I grinned as he made this request even though I knew he could not see my face.

"I am in charge here," I told him. "I am the one who will decide when you cum. If I want to go on enjoying being able to suck on your massive prick then I will go on doing it. Just think for a moment; if I decide to let you cum I may well decide that you have to turn over again so that I can enjoy whipping your buttocks with my switch. So do you still want me to make you come knowing that?"

He was silent for a moment as I lightly stoked his cock then he replied

"Please darling I want you to make me cum."

I did as he requested and began to suck and stroke his hard penis and it was not long before his body tensed up and his seed shot into my mouth. As his breathing came back to normal I ordered him to roll over once again and he did as I ordered. In view of what I had said earlier it was probable that he now expected to feel pain as I used the whip on him once more.

He was in for a surprise however. I went into the bag I had I had prepared during the sojourn in the kitchen and brought out a bottle of massage oil and began to smear it on his back and over his buttocks then on down his legs. Once I had one this I proceeded to massage each area of his body for a period of two minutes. I worked on his back, his buttocks his thighs and then his lower legs before spending the same time on each foot and then two minutes on the toes of each foot.

By the time I had finished he appeared to be completely relaxed so I went back into my bag and took out my towel and cleaned of the massage oil before ordering him to turn over once more. When he had done so I straddled him and then directed his massive organ to the entrance of my pussy and slid down onto him. Now I was about to test my fitness as I sought to ride him and bring myself to orgasm. As I slid up and down on his cock with increasing speed the fluttering tension built up inside me as he thrust up to meet my downward pushes. I could hear myself uttering high pitched screams as my orgasm built up inside before blossoming into its full intensity and as its force hit me. I collapsed on top of him.

I lay there for a few minutes as the wonderful feeling slowly subsided. As it did so I became aware that his hardness was still filling and stretching my pussy. I was now in a bit of a quandary for Rory hadn't cum and I didn't want to lift myself off him. With a stretch I found I could reach the hand cuff keys on the bedside table. I took them and released his hands from the cuffs and although he was still tethered to the bottom of the bed he could open his legs and he now rolled me over without dislodging his cock and in short order he began to pound into me.

Such was the speed and ferocity of this thrusts that in no time at all I found myself building up to another orgasm. As I screamed my release, Rory had still not reached his climax and continued to pound me relentlessly and I found myself responding yet again so that when his seed shot into my receptive pussy and I climaxed for third time it was he who collapsed on top of me and we both lay there panting from our exertions.,

As his cock softened he slipped out of me and rolled onto his back. I got up onto my knees and crawled up the bed and kissed him. I may not have done much in the way of spanking, but his response to the fear of it and the fact that he had been helpless and completely under my control had provoked his usual alpha male response and he had pounded into me mercilessly. Not that I was complaining. With one orgasm that I had worked for myself and then another two from his ferocious pounding, I was one very satisfied young woman. When I had fully recovered my presence of mind, I got up from the bed and released him from his captivity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.