The Wimp and the Deb - Cover

The Wimp and the Deb

 

Chapter 35

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

We all went to the Presbyterian Church hall on New Year's Eve for eight pm and as we expected the group were asked to play and there was an impromptu ceilidh. About ten pm the tables were brought out and food for a buffet supper was set upon them. For the next hour people were busy eating and drinking. As well as having with them their bottle for bringing in the New Year most people had also brought a bottle of wine and most people had a glass with their meal.

After the buffet, Ruth played the piano and Fiona sang. Then there was a surprise for the family because Ruth then joined her in a duet which they had obviously practiced. Her contralto blended perfectly with Fiona's soprano and when they finished they had the loudest applause of the evening. So much so that they were not allowed to leave the stage until they had given a repeat performance with another song.

Just before the bells, glasses were filled and as the sound rang out everyone toasted the New Year. This was followed by much shaking of hands and women being kissed on the cheek as friends and neighbours wished each other a Happy New Year. This took some time in our group for it was made up of all the members of our family and the families of everyone in the group and of course George and Kirsty.

It proved to be a very enjoyable and happy evening. Despite playing in the group each of us had taken some time out and with Rebecca I had managed a few dances and more than one person had told me that I cut a fine figure in my kilt. About an hour after the bells everyone formed a large circle and holding hands in the traditional manner we sang Auld Lang Syne and then it was time to make our way home.

Rebecca

Rory and I were up early on the day his mum and Phil were leaving as they wanted an early start. I had breakfast prepared when they came down stairs and as we all ate together Mary asked if we would be visiting them anytime soon.

"One thing you can be sure of mum number two," I told her with a smile. "We will be visiting you soon. Just remember you have promised another family heirloom to adorn the third finger of my left hand."

Mary laughed and I think it was as much for the fact that I had called her mum number two as it was for the reminder I gave her about my engagement ring.

"I had forgotten about that and it does guarantee me a visit before the beginning of March," she said.

"Oh depending on what is going on here with concerts and one thing and another I would hope to see you before the end of the month," I told her. "In all seriousness mum, it is not just the ring, we would like to visit more often than we have managed so far, but with Rory working and my studying and the other commitments we have we are finding it difficult to do so."

"I know sweetheart," she said, giving me a hug. "You come when you can and we will visit you when we can. So don't feel you are under any pressure. When you can make it we will always be glad to see you."

I gave her a hug for I was glad that Mary was quite relaxed about the visiting situation. When they eventually had their bags in the car and were ready to set off we walked with them to our gate and waved them off as they drove away. When we went inside I told Rory I was going to consult our diary and pencil in his mum for a visit on the first weekend in February.

When I came back from the study after doing this we started work on the preparation for the visit of our friends the next day. A quick trip to the shops and then preparing the menu and washing the sheets and making up the beds and cleaning the house took up most of the rest of the day. As we finished what had been a joint operation I began to giggle.

"What are you giggling at?" Rory wanted to know.

"I was just thinking that we are becoming a very domesticated couple and do things around the house routinely now." I told him. "We don't really need an engagement or a wedding; I think we are as married as we will ever be."

"Oh the engagement is for fun, and the wedding is to make things legal," Rory said with a laugh. "Other than that we are in the same situation as a large number of couples today, living together in a committed relationship and getting on with the everyday things that come from being a couple."

I went over and put my arms round him and drew him into a kiss,

"Yes we are," I said, "And thankfully in our case we are a very loving couple, for I want nothing else than to be with you my darling"

"Ditto", Rory said with a smile. "I can't think of no better state to be in."

We both laughed at that.

The following day, when our friends arrived we had coffee, tea and cakes ready for them and the cups and eats were already on the coffee table all we had to do was pour. The first hour or so was spent catching up with everybody's news. This was followed by a discussion of about the things we got for Christmas. When it came time for us to clear up the coffee things Marjory told Rory to sit where he was as she would give me a hand.

"We will just stick things in the dishwasher and with me to help her clear up, it should not take long."

When we carried the things through to the kitchen and started to clear up, Marjory turned to me revealing the reason why she wanted to get me to herself.

"I want to ask you for a favour, Becky," she told me. "But I want you to know that I will understand and won't be offended if you say no."

I looked at her a little puzzled because I could not think of any favour she could ask where I would say no to my best friend.

"Go ahead," I told her. "I can't think of any reason why I would turn down my best friend when she asks me for a favour."

"You know that Kenny and I started going out together not so long after you."

"Yes," I said wondering where this was leading.

"We have been with each other nearly every day since then, especially in term time, and during the holidays, he is either at my place or I am at his house. Both our mothers think we are joined at the hip because we seem so inseparable," she said with a nervous little laugh.

"You are not having doubts about your relationship are you?" I asked worriedly.

"No!" she said. "It is the very reverse of that. I know I love him and he loves me and that is where our problem lies.

"What Kind of problem do you have?" I asked.

"Three months ago I went to the well woman clinic and asked I could go on the pill. They examined me and gave me the go ahead and I have just finished my second month. I want to give him my virginity but it is difficult for us to find a place where we can be alone and not be all tense because somebody might walk in on us," she told me.

I realised that I had been very obtuse, but it never dawned on me that they were thinking of going all the way.

"So you want us to provide you with a place where you can have some privacy," I asked her.

"Would you mind doing that, but if you think it might cause you trouble I will understand if you don't," Marjory said nervously.

"Listen Girl," I said, "You and Kenny are welcome here anytime. You do not have to wait for an invitation. And if we happen to go out for any reason no one is going to ask you what you were doing while we were away." I said with a giggle.

"We would not necessarily want you to leave your own home," Marjory said, "If you let us have a room and you don't mind us looking a bit embarrassed or sheepish afterwards," she said blushing. I

"I have a better idea than that. You could phone up your folks and say we have asked you to stay the night, and tell them we have plenty of spare rooms, though that might make your folks suspicious". I said thoughtfully. "It might be better if we invite you back for the weekend if we can think of an excuse for doing it. That would be nicer for your first time anyway.

"I really wish we could do that," Marjory told me. "You are so lucky that your parents take the attitude they do."

"If you recall the circumstances," I giggled, "They were making the best of what they would have described as a bad job, even if Rory and I thought it was wonderful."

We both went into a fit of giggles at that.

"You know," Marjory said, "I don't think my mum would mind but daddy still thinks of me as his little girl."

"Father can be like that," I said, "Fortunately my Father was asking me to take on a lot of responsibilities at an early age and I think that contributed to his decision, plus the fact he was getting Rory as part of the package."

"Yes, but it means that you and Rory are now living as man and wife, it will be a long time before we can do that." Marjorie said,

"Not so long," I told her, "you can go off to university together and get a flat you can share with others. They are not to know you don't have your own room."

We made our way back to the sitting room and joined in with the conversation of the others.

Rory.

Once mum left we got the house ready for our visitors and prepared as much as possible for their arrival next day. When they came in we had things laid out on the coffee table so that we could provide them with coffee and eats when they arrived. Once we had finished with our opening refreshments I rose to give Rebecca a hand to clear things away. But Marjory stood up and told me to sit where I was and entertain our guests. She said that she would give Rebecca a hand.

That did not surprise me for I thought she probably wanted a little chat with Rebecca by herself. What did surprise me is that they were gone for a considerable amount of time, but Kenny did not look surprised or worried so I just assumed everything was okay. When they did come back to join us it was obvious that they had been having a good giggle to themselves. I knew I would probably find out later what had transpired while they were gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.