The Wimp and the Deb - Cover

The Wimp and the Deb

 

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

As the exams draw nearer the weeks seem to pass more quickly. Rebecca and I had been studying very hard. Rebecca, I have to say, more so than me. In between times we celebrated Rebecca's birthday and it was kept a very low key affair with only the immediate family plus Marjory Kenny and Jessie who came with a boy from another school, but like Kenny and me he was a candidate for dux. And was one of the best students in his year. She met him because he and his family had been eating at their restaurant on a fairly regular basis and he had flirted with her before finally asking her out. We met him at the party and he seems a nice guy.

We also had another meeting with the politicians about our Loan Scheme and they told us the prime minister felt this was a valid experiment that they should follow up on. It was decided that they would offer us further funding but they were currently in discussions with the treasury regarding the amount. Ruth and David both thought this was a good thing, because if they had to discuss it with the treasury it was likely to be a substantial sum. I hope this is true.

Later in April we got a chance to speak to her dad about his requirements for us during the holiday period and the possibility of us going on holiday before we started. He agreed with this and said we should have a fortnight at their Villa in France as soon as the school broke up. He also told us that he and Ruth would try to get over for a long weekend towards the end of our first week. We were delighted by this.

I am looking forward to the work experience part as well as the holiday. As the owner's daughter, I think Rebecca is a bit apprehensive about the way the other workers will treat her. Her dad has assured her that they will respect and admire what she is doing and do all that they can to make it a worthwhile experience.

Mum and Phil seem to be getting on well together. After her weekend away he came down for a week at Easter and they spent a lot of time together. Then she was back for another weekend at Stirling. His job at Lancaster University has been confirmed and he will be starting there in September. If this keeps up I might be getting a new step dad.

The only problem I will have with that is the fact that he may want mum to move closer to the place where he works. I think if that comes to pass it will be at least a year in the future and by then I will be seventeen and taking a year out to work for David, so it should not be a problem as I will probably be staying with Rebecca's parents. Rebecca and I can always visit mum at weekends.

Marjory and Kenny have teamed up regularly with us on double dates and we have been to watch the girls at rehearsals for the play they are putting on. This got me into trouble with Rebecca for she is cast as Kate in the 'The Taming of the Shrew' and I could not resist saying that her role was a good bit of type casting. Not only did I get a thump for that, but it led to another bit of spanking in our love making. I responded in my usual fashion and a good time was had by all. However, I am laying plans for the next time this happens, as I am sure it will. If it does she is going to be in for a big surprise.

Rebecca

We have been studying hard for our Standard Grades. I confess I am more nervous about them than Rory. He is a smart lad, but sometimes too smart for his own good. I am playing the lead in 'The Taming of The Shrew'. He and Kenny came to the rehearsal and he could not resist saying that my role was a good bit of type casting.

When I got him home that evening we went up to our room and I told him to strip off. I then ordered him to undress me. When he had done that I ordered him to fetch what I call the spanking chair and then I sat down on it. I told him he was in for some punishment because of his remarks at the rehearsal and he dutifully lay across my knee. I administered twelve pretty hard smacks to his bottom.

I have to admit this turns me on and by the time I finished my pussy was wet which is just as well. When I stood up he grabbed me by the arms and forced me to bend over the bed face down. He thrust into me from behind without any foreplay and he fucked me hard. With his big cock thrusting in an out of me like the pistons of a steam engine he rode me to two screaming orgasms before coming himself. As the second one hit me I almost passed out from the sensations it created within me. As we crawled up onto the bed and lay there He came and lay beside me and took me in his arms and a he had a huge grin on his face.

"What are you grinning at "I asked him. "People with reddened bottoms should not be smiling even if they have just taken their partner like a Stone Age caveman."

"I don't think those screams which resulted from being taken like that were screams of protest, my lady. I feel they were more like screams of ecstasy." He told me

He was right of course and I told him so with a giggle.

"Somehow I don't think that was what caused your grin to spread all over your face right then," I told him.

"You are right," he told me. "I just had a weird thought as I forced you down on the bed and perhaps one day I will reveal to you just what it was."

From the smile that formed as he said this, I somehow got the idea that whatever he was thinking; I should be worried about it. He distracted me by kissing me and caressing my breasts and then rolling me onto my back and mounting me once again. This time at a gentler pace he brought me to two more orgasms before shooting another load of his seed into me.

When we came down in the morning mum and dad were sitting at the breakfast table. Mum told us that there were eggs and bacon beside the frying pan and plenty of toast on the table. Rory cooked the eggs and bacon and laid a plate before me before sitting down with another for himself. As we were eating we heard the post drop through the door and dad picked it up and brought it back to the table. As he leafed through them he said to my mum,

"There is one here for you with the houses of parliament crest on it; probably it's from that minister chap."

With that he passed it over to mum who opened it and read it.

"It is," she said. "He is coming down on Saturday morning and hopes to be here about eleven. He says that the discussions with the treasury went well and he will be bringing the results of those discussions with him. He says that we don't need a full scale meeting as he just wants the pleasure of telling me the amount of the grant which has been passed so that he can see our reaction himself. But he refused to tell me how much it we are getting. He obviously thinks it will be a big surprise.

"That suggests to me that the result may be even better than we hoped," David said. "I think they must be keen to see if this scheme works and then they may think of encouraging other areas to come up with similar schemes."

"I think I will arrange a meeting of the committee for Sunday afternoon and hopefully be able to pass on the good news then," Ruth told us. "We will also have two requests for aid to consider. The owner of the garage where Kenny's dad works has asked to speak to us about the possibility of a loan. We also have a similar request from a small printing firm."

"I guess Kenny or his dad must have passed on the information we gave him," Rory said. "From what Kenny has said to us, I think there is a good chance we will be able to approve that one. They have plenty of work on hand. I think their problems are about cash flow. I hope so anyway."

"I will telephone both companies and ask their owners to come to our meeting for a preliminary discussion," Ruth said. "I hope both of them can make it even if we are giving them such short notice."

"Oh if there is a chance that we can help them, I am sure they will alter their arrangements to be there." My dad told her. "If my firm was having a hard time I certainly would."

Rory and I were present when the junior minister arrived. We always smiled when we heard his name for he was called Teddy Edwards. To give him his due he was the one who had first joked about his parents calling him Edward Edwards but it was a tradition in his family. As soon as he was old enough he had his school mates and later his colleagues call him Teddy. When he arrived the maid served us coffee, cakes and biscuits. When we had settled down around the coffee table he opened his briefcase and pulled out some papers.

"I am happy to tell you," he said, "that the P.M. and his advisers were impressed by your project. They especially like the presentation by this young man here. If you make a success of it, they can see possibilities for rolling out schemes like this across the country, run by businessmen for businessmen.

Because of this, and because of the amount that you yourselves have put in, they felt that it would be safe for us to make sure you had adequate funding. A figure was put to the treasury and to our surprise was accepted and passed. It gives me great pleasure to be here today to tell you that the Government has decided to double what you yourselves put in and so I have here a document telling you that you have been awarded a grant of five million pounds which will take your funds to seven and a half million."

He paused and smiled when he heard our gasps of surprise.

"It might seem a lot, but we have dished out hundreds of millions to shore up the banks," he told us. "If you can efficiently extend your project to run a savings bank catering for the little people as well as your colleagues in business, we would be happy to look again at further funding if that was necessary. I will leave these papers with you and your legal people can look over the terms and conditions. If you sign them and send them back to us, that will take care of the paper work. Once you have signed them and we have received them then the money will be forwarded to the bank account for your loan company."

We thanked him profusely for his efforts on our behalf. He just smiled and said it was part of his job. He did say that if we made a success of it then it would be a feather in his cap and might advance his political career somewhat. After he left Rory said that he had no doubt that Teddy knew the reverse of his last statement was also true, that if we did not make a success of it his career might go down the chute. He had stuck his neck out for us and we should repay him by working as hard as we could to make sure that did not happen. I agreed with him as did mum.

Rory

At the meeting on Sunday Marjory's father turned up. He had been invited by Ruth to send a representative from their firm in the light of their donation to the project. He had chosen to come himself. My mother turned up and as she was now working for Ruth she was to be the secretary and take own notes for the minutes as well as being a member of the committee. David was there as was Ruth. Phil who had squeezed in another weekend with my mother was also present. Kenny, Rebecca and I completed the group.

Ruth opened the proceedings by giving them the news of the government grant to our project. They were astounded at the sum and Ruth was congratulated for the work she had put into obtaining this result. She pointed out that Mr. Brown's donation had helped to swell our coffers and she felt this played a vital part in influencing the government's decision. Once the group had got over their surprise Ruth announced that we had two applications for loans. One was from Ogilvy's Garage and the other from a small firm of printers in the town. She said she had asked Mr Ogilvy to come first as he was the bigger of the two concerns.

Mr. Ogilvy appeared and he was a companied by his accountant. He began by outlining the reasons for his application. He told us he had a thriving business the backbone of which was the number of local firms who regularly used his business for the servicing of their vehicles. He pointed out that he also had a fairly large number of other customers who regularly used his garage for the servicing and repair of their vehicles. There was no problem with the latter group as far as paying was concerned because the company had a policy of producing the bill when they arrived to collect their vehicle and it was paid on the spot. Where it was a firm they were dealing with the bills were sent out with a thirty day limit on the time for payment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.