The Wimp and the Deb
Chapter 17

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory.

Early that afternoon my mum came over to the McFarlane's to discuss her new position with Ruth, She was staying there all day and then going with us to the meal at Luccini's and attending the meeting afterwards. Rebecca and I made the excuse that we had left some study material at my place and we were going there to get hold of it. Since we were going to do some studying together we said we would just stay there and do it. Ruth told us to be back about five thirty pm as they would be having a snack round about that time. In reality we were just going to my place because we wanted to spend the afternoon together so that I could fulfil my promise.

When we arrived at my house we went straight to the bedroom. I pulled her to me and we kissed passionately. When we broke apart I unbuttoned her blouse and slid it from her shoulders. The bra followed suit and her magnificent breasts sprung free their nipples already hard and standing out. I stood back and pulled off my shirt and then I kissed her again. This time I pushed her backwards onto the bed, unzipped her skirt and she raised herself up to let me pull it from underneath her. Her legs were still dangling over the side of the bed, so I pulled off her panties, pushed her legs apart and knelt on the floor and began to lick her pussy. Soon she was writhing and moaning under my ministrations. I took her to the brink of an orgasm twice then backed off waited a few seconds and began again. The third time I took her to the brink she clamped my head between her legs and pushed the back of my head so that I was pushed hard against her pussy and was trapped there. She squealed and said,

"Make me cum Rory, I need you inside me."

I smiled to myself and brought her to the orgasm. I began to lash her clit with my tongue and her back arched and she screamed out her pleasure before collapsing back on the bed. I stood up and shucked my pants and underwear and straightened her on the bed and then climbed between her legs. I guided my thick hard shaft into her warm moist hole and began to stroke. Since I had cum just before lunch I was able to last through two further orgasms before shooting my seed into her. We snuggled together in our nude state for a time kissing and caressing and just chatting. During this time Rebecca told me that she thought I was a wonderful lover and so good to her.

I just laughed and said that was because my enjoyment was increased by the fact she was able to express her enjoyment of what I was doing. Eventually Rebecca sat up in bed and gave me a tender kiss that was more an expression of her love rather than her passion and thrilled me just as much.

"Now that we are here and you have met your lady's need sir knight, perhaps we should get some work done. We have not been over zealous with our studying this weekend." She said.

I agreed and we dragged out our books, fired up the computer and worked for the rest of the afternoon. I really must have pleased my lady as she proved to be very affectionate for the rest of the time. Every time we came close she kept touching and stroking me and giving me little kisses. I smiled to myself and thought; "If she was a cat I think she would be purring." However I was not unwise enough to say that or I might have been threatened with another spanking.

Rebecca

Rory lived up to his promise to reward me for the attention I gave him this morning. He continues to amaze me. When we make love his attention seems to be primarily focussed on my enjoyment rather than his own. When I questioned him on this he said it was because I obviously enjoyed what he was doing and this heightened his pleasure. I know there is an amount of truth in this but he is much less selfish than that. His prime aim in making love is to make sure that I know I am loved and to make the sex not just enjoyable but thrilling. He knows how to press my buttons in order to bring me to orgasmic bliss and that makes his experience richer and more fulfilling.

He goes beyond that though. He knows it turns me on when I dominate him and spank him, and he submits not because he particularly likes it, but because he knows I like doing it. I admit as in all we do there is a mutuality of pleasure for both of us, because afterwards he becomes primal and concentrates purely on taking me and making me aware that he is the now in his alpha male role.

That in turn makes my orgasms even more thrilling. I suspect he would let me do other things to him just because it gave me pleasure but I also suspect that there would be another trade off for him. To parody what Shakespeare once said about death; "There is the thought that makes me pause for I know not what I would receive in return." I giggled to myself and thought if it is anything like what I get after a spanking then it might be a price worth paying.

We got back to my house in time for the snack meal and there was quite a lot of general conversation and laughter but very little discussion of what we were going to do at the meeting following the meal. When we got to the restaurant and took our table, Jessie scooted across to serve us. She took our drinks order and smartly brought them back to our table. She kept my dad's drink till last and as she laid it before him, she said,

"Mr McFarlane, I am so grateful for the help you are giving us I could kiss you"

My dad laughed and replied,

"Well if it is anything like the scorching kiss that Rebecca told us you gave Rory, then you will get no objection from me Jessie"

Everybody laughed at that and Jessie blushed.

But Ruth came to her aid.

"Don't you listen to him Jessie. A kiss like that may do great things for his Libido. But at his advanced years, it might not be so good for his heart."

This brought more laughter from our table.

"Oh, he does not look that old, Mrs McFarlane. In fact he is quite good looking in a distinguished sort of way." She said.

Then she leant forward and kissed my dad sedately on the cheek.

"If this is the rewards of Philanthropy," my dad said, "Then I think I can understand why Andrew Carnegie and others get involved in it; even if the kiss did not reach the level on the Richter scale that Rory's did."

We all laughed again at that.

The meal was a very pleasant affair, and the food was very good, and I think everybody felt that this was indeed a business that was worth preserving. Good restaurants we felt, were a valuable amenity within the town's social and entertainment structure. We dawdled over our coffee and after dinner drinks until the last of the customers had left. Mr, Luccini came over and introduced himself to the other members of our group and said his wife would be joining us shortly as she just had to give some final orders to the kitchen staff. My dad then introduced the rest of our group to him.

"Like this morning, I think we will just put together one of the adjoining tables with yours and we can have our meeting here." Mr Luccini said.

We all agreed to this and when Mrs Luccini and Jessie arrived further introductions were made. Then my dad stated that we should get down to business. Mr Luccini's first question concerned why we were doing this and showing such interest in his business. Dad explained how important the success of small business were to the local economy and since the banks despite their protestations to the contrary were reluctant to lend unless small businesses could meet the over high criteria they demanded so we were prepared to step in. We were going to do this because even when they did lend they did so at interest rates that were exorbitant given the current low base rate.

Furthermore, he went on, having had their fingers burned by their rash lending which led to the current credit crunch they are no longer prepared to take the long view with a good small business like yours. Times are very different from the days when local bank managers were in charge of their own branches and knew their customers, the tendency now is to foreclose if they think they can cut their losses rather than run any sort of risk.

That is why we are trying to band together as bigger businesses more able to withstand the storm and help ourselves by helping you. If all goes well then the small business that the banks have refused or are putting under pressure will then transfer their banking to us. This means we will make a small return on the money we lend and they will benefit from the lower interest rates we charge. Since we are operating because we have mutual interests that is why we are calling it a Credit Union. It is an attempt by those of us in business to preserve the good small businesses which collectively employ a large number of people in this town who in turn can then spend money on our products and services

"But that does not apply to me." Mr Luccini said, "You are writing off my loan and then taking a stake in my business."

Rory spoke up,

"Technically that is true Mr Luccini. But it is really a loan in disguise, because you can buy back your shares at any time the business becomes profitable enough to do it. We have promised you can buy them back for the same sum we have advanced to you. That is what you will pay for them when you buy them back and not the market value which may have risen. Your lawyers can make the agreement to do this water tight. So in effect we are offering you an almost interest free loan. You have told us that if you were free of the loan you would be making a small profit a portion of which would be payable to your new shareholders. It seems to me that this would be drastically less than what you are paying in interest to your bank. Nevertheless it does give us a small return on our investment."

Sophie smiled when Rory finished his analysis of the situation and then said,

"That poses the same question, about why you are doing that for us?"

"Your case is slightly different," Rory said. "We are involved with you because Jessie is our friend. We are having to act like this with you because of the banks imminent threat to foreclose. We hope that once you have paid off your loan and our discussions are complete and you see how our bank is capitalised and the guarantees we can offer, you will consider transferring your banking to us and thus help your fellow small businesses who might seek loans from us later. You may even find that we are able to offer you a slightly higher percentage return on your money than the big banks are doing. But as far as I understand from our discussion on this, it will not be a condition of what we offer to do for you at this time."

My dad stepped in at this point and said,

"You are quite right Rory; at no point in our discussions did anyone even think of suggesting this. What we are offering is free of any ties like that. The difference between us and your bank is that we are making a judgement about you, and the likelihood is that your business will prosper and that you will succeed with our help. We are backing up that judgement and the risk involved by putting our money where our mouth is.

At the moment it is only my family that is involved and it will be our money that it is at stake. But we are not being foolhardy. The money we are putting up, for you and the whole scheme is a very considerable sum, but it is money we can afford to lose. We hope that our judgement is right however, and that we will in fact get a small return for the risks we are taking, but even if we break even or make a small loss overall, then we would be quite happy with that.

If others join us and if our new enterprise proves to be viable we may extend it into a kind of local savings bank open to as wide a spectrum of the general public as we can. There is a precedent for this for my brother tells me there is a town near him which is running a very successful local bank and has done so for over a century. I think it is called the Airdrie Savings Bank and because they do not speculate they have never been affected by credit crunches or needed bail outs. They are purely and simply a local bank serving their local community. Depending on the sums we would need to hold as security I think we could do that."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.