The Wimp and the Deb
Chapter 10

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

As we went downstairs my heart was in my mouth because I did not think this was going to be pleasant. By the set of her face, I could tell that Rebecca also feared the worst, but she had an air of defiance about her and from what she had said I knew she was not going to be apologetic about things. I did not know whether that was a good or bad thing. Her parents were sitting in the lounge as we entered and her father beckoned us to sit. We sat on the sofa and Rebecca took my hand and I gave her a half smile. Her father started the ball rolling.

"It is obvious to your mother and I what happened today so the first thing I want to know is whether or not you practiced safe sex and used a condom?"

Rebecca looked at her father and said,

"Yes we took precautions but we did not use a condom. Right from the beginning I have grown fonder of Rory and he was pressing all my sexual buttons. I knew where this might lead so I went to the well woman clinic and had myself put on the pill. I finished the second month just before Christmas so I am protected."

"Do you mean you have been planning this for two months?" Her mother asked raising her eyebrows.

"No I wasn't planning it mother. "My dad has made sure that we have virtually lived in one another's pocket for over three months and as I grew to love Rory I took precautions. I have to confess though; I took the lead in what happened today."

"That may be true," I said, "but it takes two to tango and I was a more than willing partner."

"It does not matter who did what," her father said. "Rebecca has a point, they have spent more time together than many a couple would in sixths months of interaction. So we will not waste time on recriminations."

He looked over at Rebecca and said

"I am glad you exercised the foresight you did Rebecca. Having had intercourse

The genie is now out of the bottle and it would be unrealistic of us to expect you not to do it again. We have a problem, however, you are both under the legal age as Becky won't be sixteen until March, and you Rory will be sixteen in June. We will have to take precautions to make sure the knowledge of this stays within the family. We don't want the law or social services getting involved."

I had not considered this aspect of our behaviour, but I now realised this could have serious consequences for our parents.

"I am sorry we have put you in this position sir," I said.

"Not your fault my boy," he said. "We should have seen the possibility of this happening, though I am not sure we could have done anything to prevent it.

Horny teenagers have been getting round parental restrictions for centuries."

Mrs McFarlane looked questioningly at her husband;

"What do you intend to do?" she asked.

"First, we have to bring Rory's mother up to date with today's events," he told her. "And then together we have to plan how to manage the situation."

My trepidation rose a few notches at this statement. I was not looking forward to what my mother might have to say.

Rebecca who had been strangely silent for some time now intervened in the conversation.

"As the people most intimately involved with this I hope we will be involved in these discussions. No pun intended by the way. But we are the ones who will be most affected by any decisions made. I think we should have a say in what happens."

"Rebecca!" Her mother said scoldingly.

Before she could say any more Mr. McFarlane interrupted her.

"You are quite right Rebecca if the situation is to be successfully managed we will need your cooperation so I suggest we all get together tomorrow morning.

It is too late to do anything tonight."

"Do you want me to inform my mother when I get home sir?" I asked him.

"No," he said, "I think that would be unfair to you. I will phone your mother and tell her what has happened and how we hope to deal with the situation. In the meantime, I don't doubt you two can find something less intimate to do until I have done this" He said with a smile.

Rebecca grabbed my hand and said,

"We will head for the kitchen and grab a snack; we haven't eaten since lunchtime."

"You were too busy feasting on the fruits of love no doubt to partake of more common fare."

Although his look was stern, I am almost certain I saw his lips twitch at this remark and I felt he was having difficulty preventing himself from laughing.

Rebecca

I was almost visibly shaking when we made our way downstairs, but I was determined not to be brow beaten into any form of behaviour that would place unbearable restrictions upon us. I made sure they would know this by what I said. However things did not go as badly as I feared. Instead of scolding my father talked about managing the situation. I confess I had not even considered the legal consequences of our actions and was pleased when my father stressed the need to keep the knowledge within the family.

I was even more pleased when he agreed that we would be involved in the discussions about the future. When he more or less told us to keep out of the way until after he had phoned Rory's mum, I grabbed Rory's hand intending to lead him into the kitchen. I should have known to keep my mouth shut. Telling them we had not eaten gave my dad a chance to make one of his smart arsed quips. However, that was a small price to pay for getting off so lightly for the time being at any rate.

When we got to the kitchen I pulled out two bottles of coke from the fridge and some sandwiches my mother had made up with the leftover turkey and left in the fridge wrapped in tin foil. I put them on plates and put them in front of Rory on the kitchen table. I then fetched two glasses and sat down beside him. He reached across the table and took my hand in his.

"That did not go as badly as I feared," He said. "When your dad made that quip about preferring the food of love to more common fare, I would almost swear he was fighting to stop himself from laughing."

"And so he should be," I said, "We have just confirmed in dramatic fashion that he is well on the way to realising his dream for us."

I paused and took a bite of my sandwich then I asked him,

"How do you think your mother will take it?"

I Smiled at her and said,

"I don't think she will be too worried about the moral rectitude angle, though she may be anxious about the fact that we have become intimate so early in our relationship. I am just relieved that I am not the one who has to tell her."

I gave him one of my hard looks and then said,

"Wimp!"

"First class grade A!" Rory told me. "But then you knew that when you got involved with me," he said grinning.

"Don't give me that, Macgregor, "I told him, "When push comes to shove, you are more than capable of standing up for yourself. I thought our tactics in there were pretty good by the way."

"What tactics?" He asked, "We did not discuss any tactics."

"No we didn't," I agreed, "We just did what came naturally to us and so we evolved a good cop, bad cop routine. You were conciliatory and apologetic and I made sure that they knew we were not going to be any push over and our wishes would have to be taken into consideration."

Rory laughed and said,

"I did not see it at the time, but looking back you are right. Tomorrow though I am going to make sure they do not place any impossible restrictions on us"

"I am of the same mind." I told him. "We will just have to wait and see how things go. I don't think we can plan ahead on this one. We shall just have to play it by ear and hope we don't hit too many wrong notes," I finished and could not suppress a giggle.

At that my dad came into the Kitchen and said,

"I have phoned your mother Rory. She was not overly surprised since she knew you were head over heels in love with my daughter. She did say she was amazed that you plucked up the courage to seduce her. I told her that you probably did not and that if any seducing was done it was probably from the female side. I made it clear when that happened we men were pushovers"

"That is because they have no will power," I told him.

"Not at all Rebecca," my father said. "It is because we are genetically programmed that way in order to ensure the survival of the species. You may be glad to know, however, that I have also arranged for Rory to stay the night and His mother will join us tomorrow for our discussions."

Rory was surprised at this and he thanked my dad for allowing him to do that.

My dad then said,

"It is no use closing the stable door after the horse has bolted. Your mother and I have agreed that you may as well sleep in the bed where we found you earlier. I would advise that you keep the door closed this time."

We both looked at him in amazement. Eventually I recovered from the shock of this statement and went over and gave him a hug.

"Thank you daddy," I said

"Take it as a token of our good faith and accept that we will come to some arrangement that lets you express your love without endangering the fact that we need to keep it secret for the time being." He told me

When we had finished eating we went back through to the lounge where my parents were sitting. I knew that one of the problems we would be facing was the fact that we employed staff to help us run the size of home which we had. I wondered just how difficult it would be to hide the fact that we were lovers in the face of such close relationships. Even though all household staff left the premises by ten pm working a two shift system, they had a very intimate view of what went on within the house. I posed this question to my parents as we sat with them.

"These are some of the problems we will have to think through and discuss tomorrow. But you two are not the only ones having intimate relations," my mother told us.

"Children often forget that their parents were lovers before they were born or they would not be here. They also remain lovers after their children have flown the nest. We just have to regulate our behaviour so that the staff, like our children, do not notice this fact."

The stress of the last few hours was catching up with me and I could feel the tension in my body, so shortly after this I indicated to my parents that I was tired, and that this time I would like to go to bed and sleep. I looked at Rory and he rose and accompanied me as we went upstairs. It felt really strange to be doing this with my parent's permission.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.