The Wimp and the Deb - Cover

The Wimp and the Deb

 

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

I can't believe what has happened. I am sitting in the back of a chauffeur driven car holding my lady's hand and reflecting on the fact that she has just taken my virginity and given me hers. When she phoned me to come over this morning, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that she had this in mind. I am glad she obviously had it all planned out in her mind ahead of time and knew what she wanted to happen. I knew if it had been left to me I would have been so nervous I would probably have made it a much less memorable experience for both of us. But right from the start she took control and I was happy to follow her instructions. I suppose that was not very macho of me, but then I have never been of much concerned about that kind of thing. I think what counts in the end is that she made it a really great experience for both of us and I am still basking in the afterglow of our first real sexual intimacy. I am smiling to myself because though she took the lead, she held nothing back and her responses to my efforts were thrilling to hear. Her screams left me in no doubt I had pleased her. She is snuggled into me in the back of the car and I can see John grinning at me in the mirror. I wonder if he can guess what we have just done. I hope not, or if he does, I hope he keeps it to himself. I am not sure how our parents would react to us having sex so early in our relationship.

As we pulled up at the restaurant John opened the door for us and my lady slid out and I followed her. We went to our table and the waitress was almost immediately in attendance. She placed the menus before us and asked if we wished to order drinks. I looked at Rebecca and she mouthed to me that she wanted a coke. I ordered two diet cokes and as the waitress left Rebecca reached across the table and took my hand in hers. She raised it to her mouth and kissed my palm.

"I love you Rory," She said. "I am so sad that I have lost my lovely big brother but I am so glad that something good has come out of it and I have found you."

I smiled at her.

"If you had not taken the initiative," I said, "It would still not have happened. It is because you have taken the initiative and forced me to respond that it has come about. I would never have found the courage to do anything about my fascination with you." I told her.

She looked thoughtful for a moment or two and then she asked me,

"Do you mind that I am so bossy and organise everything and then expect you to fall into line?"

This time I took her hand and placed it to my lips and kissed it.

"I don't mind in the least," I said. "When it is something important we discuss it and usually we agree about what to do. So far you have never asked me to do anything I would not want to do. As for the rest of your organising I am happy just to do as my lady wishes as I want to please her for the pleasure I get from just being with her."

The waitress came back with our drinks and asked if we were ready to order. Rebecca smiled at her and said,

"Not yet Jessie, I have been too busy basking in the flattery and attention of my boy friend."

It is only as she said this that I recognised Jessie as one of the girls in our year at school.

Jessie smiled at Rebecca and said,

"You surprised us all when you started going out with Rory, but I see he scrubs up well and is looking yummy. Marjorie says he is a sharp as a tack and good fun to be with."

Rebecca laughed.

"I am glad he hid those qualities well and it was me who discovered them. Now it won't surprise you to know that Marjorie was so enamoured with him she staked a claim to be next in the queue if I tired of him."

Jessie giggled and said,

"If you two find him so fascinating, I am tempted to put my name down to be third in line"

I looked at them both and said dead pan,

"I really am flattered by all this attention ladies and I am quite willing to put you down in my little red book as third in line Jessie, though I fear it will be a forlorn hope. I am quite smitten by my companion here and to my amazement she seems to reciprocate these feelings. However let me assure you had either you or Marjorie expressed an interest when I was number one wimp, I would have been flattered by such beautiful women being attracted to me and responded accordingly"

Jessie burst out laughing and turning to Rebecca said,

"I see what you mean by basking in his flattery, he even turns you down quite beautifully."

"Oh he has many fine qualities and attributes Jessie and I would love to tell you about them but I don't want to embarrass him." Rebecca told her.

"Ah well!" Jessie said, "Maybe we can discuss them some other time when he is not present. I would be most interested to hear the details."

I had heard that girls discuss very intimate details with each other and that

really did make me blush.

"There is one thing puzzles me girls, I told them, "Every time Rebecca gets together with one of her group and I am present, I become the subject of conversation and you all act as if was not present. How come?"

"Well, it is like this," Jessie said, "We are all fascinated by her choice of boyfriend, but you monopolise so much of her time, we don't get the chance to ask her all the questions that are buzzing about in our minds."

"Geese," I said. "For years I lived in obscurity and girls were a mystery I could fantasize about. Now I am a major topic of conversation and they are queuing up to replace my girl friend, and I once thought I was weird."

"Ooh," Jessie said. "Did you fantasize about me? If you did I would love to hear about it."

I burst out Laughing.

"Jessie," I asked, "You don't happen to be another one from the school drama club do you?"

Jessie and Rebecca both burst out laughing and Rebecca said,

"That is one of the drawbacks about having a very bright boyfriend Jessie. They tend to work out rather quickly when we are playing with them unless like me you can keep them on the hop."

"Mmm!" Said Jessie. "There are one or two other quiet, intelligent and shy boys in our year. I am tempted to go and fish one of them out to see if he turns out as well as yours."

"Jessie," I said, "If we select our orders, while you are away I could make out a list of possible candidates if it would help your selection. Then we could get on with our meal. I have some unfinished business with my lady that I would like to get back to.

This time to my surprise it was Rebecca who blushed and Jessica noticed.

"She giggled and said,

"Oh my! That sounds awfully interesting. You are a lucky girl Rebecca. It's been nice talking to you, Rory."

She took our orders and sauntered of, and I could swear she was wiggling her beautiful arse at me.

Rebecca giggled and said,

"I bet you have given her something to fantasize about by telling her that we had unfinished business which made me blush."

I laughed

"Well your reaction surprised me as well as Jessie," I told her. "In these situations you are normally able to make a comeback which ends up embarrassing me. Sometimes pay back is sweet," I said with a giggle.

She gave me one of her evil grins.

"I hope you remember that when I decide to see just how sweet it can be."

I pretended to tremble and said,

"I will live in dread, my lady."

"And so you should," she told me putting menace into her voice.

That is the trouble with dating an actress. Then I smiled to myself maybe I should hope she is only acting.

When we finished our meal Rebecca phoned John and he picked us up at the restaurant and transported us back to the house. He opened the door for us and we slipped out of the car and as we headed for the house, he laughed and said,

"Have fun kids. I will be going to collect you folks after six. They should be back about seven."

As we entered the house Rebecca giggled.

"Do you think he knows what we were up to before he picked us up?" she asked.

"It was our first time," I told her. "And we were full of what happened. I heard that some people can tell."

"Well if he did guess," Rebecca replied, "He might well be on our side, and he was letting us know how long we have before my parents get back. I hope you have been fortified by your lunch."

"Fortified?" I said laughing. "I have eaten so much I feel like going to bed for a sleep."

Rebecca giggled,

"I am in agreement with the first part of your statement," she said. "But before you do any sleeping you have things you need to do buster. The first thing is to satisfy your lady."

I smiled at her and asked,

"Does that mean we at least get to go to bed?"

"It sure does," she said, taking my hand

My lady led me upstairs to her bedroom and then kissed me passionately. As we broke of the kiss she pulled away. Then said,

"Undress me Rory"

"I was happy to obey that command and I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it from her arms. I reached round her and kissed her again as I unfastened her bra

and dropped it on the chair. I was slightly amazed that I had managed it without too much fumbling. I unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor and I was amazed that once gain she was sans panties.

She kicked of her shoes and then told me she wanted to undress me and proceeded to do so. When my underpants finally fell to the floor my hard cock sprang free she knelt before me and started to kiss it and fondle it and if it was possible I was sure it grew even harder. She stood up, threw back the bed clothes and then looking at me with love in her eyes, she said that I could come and play with her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.