The Wimp and the Deb
Chapter 3

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

The afternoon passed slowly and I was in a state of nervous tension. A lot of questions were racing through my mind. It was obvious from her remarks that she knew about me staring at her in the classes we shared. So why had she not said something before? I could have understood if she had just got fed up with it and decided to do something about by confronting me and roasting me with her tongue but she had not done that.

She had obviously planned something and arranged for her chauffeur to pick us up and take us to a place where she could talk to me by myself. I could not imagine any reason for her wanting to do that. I tried to think of some reason for this. The only thing I could come up with was that she had computer problems and wanted me to fix them as a punishment for ogling her. "Pretty weak," I thought. "She would know from her brother's experience all she would have needed to do was ask."

When the bell rang for the final period of the day I made my way to the car park and she was already there waiting for me and talking with her driver. When she saw me coming she must have said something to him and he got into the car. As I approached she held the rear door open for me and said without any preamble,

"Get in and don't say anything till we get to my place. I got in and she closed the door and got into the passenger seat beside the Driver. As the car sped out of the car park she turned to me and said,

"We will be at my home in ten minutes or so and all will be revealed then. She paused and then went on. "Are you as worried about this as you look?"

I nodded and she grinned and said

"Good, that's what your behaviour deserves, but things are not as bad as you think. I hope you are going to be delightfully surprised by what I have in store for you."

I could not think of anything about this situation that would delightfully surprise me.

"Will your mother be expecting you home at your usual time?" She asked.

I managed to answer and said, "Yes but she won't worry if I am a bit late."

"I take it you are on the telephone? She asked.

Again I nodded and she fished her mobile from her bag and handed it to me, and said,

"You had better give her a call and tell her you will be late. In fact you should tell her that I have invited you to dinner and you will be taken home afterwards."

I was flabbergasted by this turn of events. I told her I had my own mobile but she insisted I used hers so I did,

Rebecca

I was standing in the car park briefing John, my Father's chauffeur about the reasons for taking Rory to my place for discussions. I also told him I wanted to keep him on edge for personal reasons so I asked him not to be surprised at how I treated him. I smiled and said the relationship would change in Rory's favour soon enough as he was going to be my tutor and that I just wanted to lay down some ground rules. I saw the wimp, sorry Rory, coming across the car park so I said to John my driver,

"You had better get to action stations now John, please. I wanted to be by myself when he gets here."

John grinned at me and said, "I am glad I am not on that young man shoes Miss Becky, but on second thoughts if I was fifteen years younger and unattached, I would probably change places with him."

I laughed and said, "John get into the driving seat or I will report you to my dad and tell him the hired help was flattering and flirting with his daughter."

He laughed put on his cap and took his place behind the wheel.

When Rory arrived I ordered him into the back and he got in with a worried frown on his face. He had no idea how his life was going to change if he accepted the offer that I was about to make him and if he agreed to accept the help that my Father was prepared to give him. I may be a bit wicked but I was going to keep the power I had over him for as long as I could, though I was not quite clear in my own mind why. Then that little voice in my head said, "Because it turns you on Becky."

Surprised by these thoughts once more I thought, am I trying to recreate my dad and mum's relationship with me in charge and Rory the subject. I had to confess to myself that it did have a certain appeal.

Rory

The car swept up the driveway to the big mansion house and the chauffeur got out, walked round the car and opened Rebecca's door and she alighted and thanked him. He then opened mine and stood back and allowed me to get out. Following her example, I thanked him. He gave me a broad smile and said,

"My pleasure sir."

I could feel myself blushing I had never been addressed as sir before. Rebecca took my hand and led me up the steps to the large front doors opened them and we walked inside. She led me through the large entrance hall to a room which had a small sofa, two armchairs a table and over by the window a desk with a large laptop sitting on it and an office type chair in front of it. Arranged along one wall was a set of bookcases full of books. There was a large poster on another wall which read, Live for Today. Party Tonight. Stuff Tomorrow.

I looked at it and grinned. That was probably her philosophy I thought. She caught my grin, and asked what I was grinning at. I pointed to her poster and said that I wondered if that was her Philosophy. She looked at me for a moment then said,

"For your information, my wimpy friend, it was never my philosophy, it just sounded like a good idea for my teen years, However after the events of the last few weeks it will have to come down for it is no longer relevant for them.

I'm sorry," I said.

She looked at me and asked, "Tell me what are you sorry for, is it that you dare to express an opinion that might be detrimental to me?

I shook my head and then said, "No, I forgot for a moment about the tragedy of your brother's death. That is bound to have a powerful impact and change the way you look at things.

She pointed to one of the arm chairs and said, "Take a seat."

I did as I was told and she sat on the other one facing me. Then she said,

"It has not only changed the way I look at things, it has changed my life and it has changed what people, including my family expect of me, and that is why you are here.

I looked at her puzzled and asked, "What have these things to do with me?"

"We will get to that in a moment, but first, I think we should get ourselves something to drink. What would you like?"

"Could I have a coke?" I asked.

She pressed a button on the wall and a few moments later a maid appeared and asked.

"Do you require something Miss Becky?"

"Yes Mary," Rebecca responded. "Could would you bring us two cokes please. I think the half litre bottles would be best."

"Certainly Miss." Mary had replied and another few moments later she returned with two bottles and two glasses on a silver tray. She placed them on the table and poured the cokes into the glasses, and then she handed one to me and the other to Rebecca.

"Will that be all miss," she asked.

"Yes, thank you Mary," Rebecca replied and the maid disappeared from the room,

"Now we can get down to the business of why you are here. Let me tell you from the outset that it has nothing to do with you ogling me in all my classes."

I blushed furiously again at this and stammered,

"I did not think you had noticed."

"Oh I noticed all right, having a wimp, especially a very brainy wimp constantly ogling you, is quite flattering even if you knew he would never dare to do anything about it."

"I am sorry," I said, blushing yet again and wishing that I could control this.

"You mean that you are sorry I found your stares flattering." She asked in that Lady of the Manor voice she could put on.

I said, "No miss. I am glad you were flattered. I meant that I was sorry if it disturbed you."

"It did not bother me because I did not think it very important and it amused me. But events change things and I am now going to tell you why."

Rebecca

I was really pleased with the way things were going. Rory got docilely into the car when I ordered him to then dutifully phoned his mother when I requested him to. But I was still not ready to let him off the hook. I grilled him over his assumption about my poster. However I was impressed at the sensitivity he showed over my brother's death and his realisation that this may well have changed things for me, although he did not yet realise how much.

Then when he called me Miss when apologising for staring at me I got a bit of a kick out of that and I made his staring at me seem a trivial thing. But I knew I had to get down to telling him what I wanted from him and the rewards it would bring. But all the signs were that I could do this and enter into a relationship with him and still be in the driving seat So I told him things had changed and he was about to find out how.

Rory

Rebecca seemed to pause as if gathering her thoughts and then she spoke again.

"My brother was being groomed to take over the family businesses not just because we want them to remain prosperous, but because that is important to this town. My dad was guiding him into the courses he needed to take and the things he needed to do if one day his hand was going to control the helm of our enterprises.

As long as this was the case it left me free to do my own thing. My dad was pleased to see me excel in athletics and develop my musical talents and play my part in the drama society. He did not mind that the time I spent on these activities meant I spent less time on my studies than I should have. He was quite content to see that my grades were passable"

She stopped for a minute and then she said to me. "You are the brainy one here, so can you see where this is going."

The light was indeed beginning to dawn on me about how much her brother's death was going to change things for her.

"Yes, I think so. Your dad now wants you to step into your brothers shoes."

"She smiled, "You have got it in one. He thinks that I have the potential to do that though it will be done differently from the way my brother would have done it. But the first requirement is that I will have to give more time to my studies and get my grades up. And that is where you come in."

"How do I come into it? I asked.

"You are top of the class in every subject you take, and Miss Gallaher thinks you are a genius. When I ask her how I could get help to improve my grades. She pointed this out to me and told me you were away ahead in your studies and probably knew more about mathematics than she did. She also said a lot of the other teachers felt the same. She suggested I ask you to tutor me and get me to study with you so that I could catch up. Would you be willing to do this?"

I was flabbergasted, here was the lady of my dreams and the centre of my fantasies asking for my help and giving me the opportunity to spend time with her. If she was serious about improving her grades then it would mean a lot of hard work for both of us and I hoped she knew that.

"I would love to help you," I said, finding a bit of confidence from somewhere, "but I hope you realise that it will eat into your time and mean a lot of hard work,"

"I know that, but it has a great advantage too, if you agree it means I will only have one tutor for everything and it will not detract from your studies either, because we will actually be studying together."

I smiled at that and said, "I am not boasting or anything, but I could probably pass my A levels now with what I already know, but I agree attempting to pass this knowledge on to you will be a refresher course for me as well."

Then I became more daring and said to her,

"You realise it is going to give me an excuse to stare at you from close range."

She Laughed. "Oh I am going to offer you more than that Rory. If I am going to get my grades up, we are going to be spending an awful lot of time together so it is only fair that we should spend our recreational time together too. You have never had a girlfriend, have you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.