After the Cabin Experience - Cover

After the Cabin Experience

by Fast Eddy

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Incest Sex Story: Someone asked, "What's next?"

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Big Breasts   .

It's a couple of months after our infamous vacation, where our whole family spent two weeks as sex slaves to a trio of escaped convicts. They had successfully reprogrammed us into a family of fornicators. I now slept with my mom, while my dad spent the nights that he was at home sleeping with one of my sisters.

Dad took another job as a regional sales rep for the company that he worked for since it was clear that he was out of mom's sex life. And although he loved us all, he couldn't face the loss of his soul mate to me. Mom became addicted to lots of dick that I could provide almost constantly for her, with my teenage hormones screaming and my cock seldom soft. Dad was good for once a night, possibly two if he was stimulated correctly. You see, he would lose it when he witnessed mom being subjected to any dominance, and I thoroughly dominated my mom.

Dad was in Chicago, evaluating a branch office's service procedures. This was guaranteed to keep him there for at least a week while we continued with our daily activities. My sisters and I would get home from school two and a half hours before mom came home from work. This worked out perfectly as my sisters and I had enough time to fuck our brains out before starting supper. We worked it in shifts, I would bed Marti while Meghan started the cooking, after Marti was sated, she would take over the supper detail while Meghan sampled my hard-on. The girls rotated the cooking starts daily.

Mom Worked in Real Estate and could come home at almost any time in the afternoon. She would occasionally walk in on us, while we were pounding each other into oblivion and made no comment of our activities. How could she? I was fucking her freely as well.

I was trapped into a routine where I would rotate my way through the three women of my home daily to keep them well-greased.

I would start with Mom in the morning, sisters after school and mom again at night. I was a busy, but happy guy. I never needed to date and I had only one friend that was in on my debauchery with my family. His name is Lisle and he had taken one of my sister's cherry a couple of years back and more recently, we shared our mothers. Occasionally, he would bring his mother over to play and they would spend the weekend with us. He and dad provided me with the only relief that I could get for my aching cock.

Meghan and I entered the house, making out. I had my hand inside of her bra while kissing her, fully consumed with each other; it was her turn to be bedded first today. On the couch were two big guys with my mom in between them. One was sucking her on her neck as his hand was up under her skirt, feeling her pussy, while the other was baring her tits for his assault on her large boobs. We, so consumed in our own pleasure walked right in on them before we noticed the group. There were three others that wasted no time capturing us. I was stripped and tied while Meghan soon had two assailants stripping her while playing with her privates. With a knife, Meghan was stifled by the guy holding her as he continued undressing her, stopping to fondle her more interesting parts as he progressed. Once I was stripped and secured to an arm chair, I was being molested by the lone woman of the quintet. She held a knife to me as she fondled my growing cock. A dirty blond, she stood about 5 feet 0 inches tall with large tits that swung pendulously on her chest as she moved. She had on shorts and a peasant blouse and in fact was pretty attractive. She was commenting on the nice snack that she was going to have as she sucked the bulbous head of my cock into her hungry mouth. My cock was growing at her manipulations as the fifth assailant took up a position behind the front door, waiting for Marti to return home from school.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.