Her Secret Is Out

by Wifwat

Copyright© 2011 by Wifwat

Erotica Sex Story: Cuckold Humiliation Creampie Gangbang story. Wife's secret of how easily she is turned on gets out and men take advantage

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   .

My wife Beth gets tremendously turned on, to the point of actually having orgasms, when having her nipples squeezed or twisted or pulled. Now on the face of it you wouldn't think that this was much of a secret. But if that information fell into the wrong hands ... Well I am sure you can imagine what would happen and did happen to us at a party.

Beth has a friend at work, Joan, in whom she confided her secret in a girly chat they were having. I had never met Joan or her husband Phil as we had never socialised with them. So it was surprising to receive an invite from them to join them at a party they were going to. As it turned out, we had no plans so readily accepted the invitation.

Joan & Phil seemed a very nice couple but I did get the feeling that Phil was eying Beth up. Mind you, I couldn't blame him as Beth was looking particularly delicious in a cute little black number. Short skirt showing off plenty of leg but low enough not to show her stocking tops. Well, not when she was standing anyway. And the top was strapless, sort of elasticated. This didn't allow for any cleavage to be on display but it certainly did show of the shape of her small but firm breasts and without a bra her nipples were clearly visible.

We were made very welcome at the party. It seemed to be mostly men, just a few couples. It seems it was at the home of Phil's boss, so it was mostly people from his office. We enjoyed the food at the buffet and the drinks were plentiful. We seemed to be getting more drinks offered to us well before we had finished the ones we had.

We were having a good time, dancing and chatting with people. They seemed a friendly crowd. At one point, late in the evening, Phil cut in when I was dancing with Beth. A couple of other men came and engaged me in conversation. When during our chat I mentioned a keen interest in computers, they said I should go and have a look at the hosts set up in the library. I protested that he wouldn't want anyone messing with his PC when one of the men, Ted, shouted over to an older, very distinguished looking man. 'Hey Bob! Can we go look at your computer?'

'Certainly! If you want to have a play on it, the password is written under the mouse mat.'

'There you go!' Said Ted. 'Told you it would be ok!'

So the three of us traipsed off to the library. Now I don't know about you? But once I get on a computer, especially with internet access, time goes nowhere. I was so involved in it that I hadn't even notice when the Ted and the other guy left me alone.

I must have been there at least an hour when the thought struck me that I was neglecting Beth. So I made my way back to the lounge where the dancing was. The lights had been dimmed and it was soft slow music playing. There were only a few couples dancing but I couldn't see Beth. Then I noticed over in a dark corner, a lot of men were standing with there backs to the dance floor. I made my way over to them and as I got nearer, I could hear Beth moaning in orgasm.

Phil had her top pulled down and was pulling and twisting her nipples in what, to any other woman I'm sure would be agony but to Beth it was ecstasy, as her moans of pleasure too well proved.

It appeared his wife had betrayed Beth's secret so Phil knew he could do anything to my wife just so long as he abused her nipples.

Just then he stopped. Beth opened her eyes, with an almost pleading look she was about to say something when Phil said. 'Let him feel your cunt!'

'Nnn No! I can't! I'm a married woman.'

He then squeezed her nipples again and pulled on them unmercifully. Then to the man standing behind Beth he said. 'Just help yourself. Finger-fuck the bitch all you want. She aint gonna complain.'

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.