Soul Search
Chapter 7: A new woman

Copyright© 2011 by POL

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7: A new woman - Art, 'The Mailman' and his partner 'Sharp' Louie are on the lam after a bloody drug deal robbery in New York City. They head south heading toward Texas when they come across a hot looking girl, Karen, and her boyfriend who are also traveling south for reasons of their own, which turns out to be one Hell of a trip none of them could ever have even imagined.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Paranormal   Incest   Uncle   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Violence  

Art woke up a little before eleven p.m. He groggily threw his legs over the side of the bed and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Looking around he saw Louie still sound asleep snoring away. It seemed something was missing, he wasn't sure of what it was ... then ... The girl! Karen where the fuck was the cunt?

He ran to the bathroom and found it vacant. "Shit!" He told himself running back to wake Louie.

"Louie get the fuck up!" He slapped Louie across the face. "Where the fuck is the girl? Get the fuck up!"

Louie jumped upright, startled from the slap. "Waa ... Huh... ?" He mouthed still half asleep.

"The girl! Where in the fuck is the girl?" Art was almost beside himself.

"The girl... ?" It took Louie a few seconds to get the meaning of what Art was asking. "Oh. The girl. Ain't she here?"

"No she ain't fucking here! Look the fuck around and you'll see she ain't here. Jesus Christ I can't count on you to do anything right!" Art was one of those people who always needed someone else to blame.

"Aaaa ... I didn't know I was supposed to watch her Art. You never said nothing about just me watching her." Louie looked hurt.

"Yeah well..." Art wasn't exactly sure how Louie was at fault, but he was sure he was none-the-less. "You should have waken up when she got the fuck out of the fucking bed. Shit she was right in-between us."

Louie wasn't sure if Karen had ever gotten back into bed after he had let her go to the bathroom or not, but he knew better than to mention anything about that to Art. "Gee ... I don't know Art..."

"Shit! The car!" Art ran to the front window and looked out between the drapes. "It's okay. The car's still there. Christ for a moment I thought the little cunt took off with the car. Come on let's get dressed and go find the bitch."

After both men had dressed Art said. "Grab the bag's and let's get after the little cunt. No telling how far she's fucking gotten. We've got to dump that punk's body too. If that little whore goes to the cops, I don't want that god damned body anywhere around us."

When Louie went to get the bags, he noticed the one containing the money was gone. He looked around but knew the girl must have taken it. "Aaa ... Art." He said with fear in his voice. He didn't like having to tell Art about the bag. "The bag with the money ain't here."

"What!" Art spun around facing Louie.

"It ain't here Art. It looks like she might have taken it with her." Louie said solemnly.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Art yelled. "That little bitch whore. How in the fuck did she even know about the money. Shit! I knew I should have iced her God damn ass! Jesus Christ! Come on ... I want my fucking money back!"

They got into the car and headed south toward the town of Silver Dollar City.


Karen entered the town of Silver Dollar City, Arkansas at around nine thirty p.m. She took four hundred dollars worth of twenty's out of the black bag and stuffed them into her jeans. She found a drug store open until ten and purchased a luggage bag, hair brush, lipstick, tooth brush, tooth paste, eye liner pencil, mascara, and purse.

In the alley behind the drug store she transferred the money from the black satchel into the luggage bag, before tossing the satchel into the trash bin. The other items she had just purchased along with what was left of the four hundred, she placed inside her new purse.

She knew she had to get out of Silver Dollar City, it would be the first place Art and Louie would look for her, but she hadn't decided where she should go yet. Her dilemma was almost the same as when she had left home, a young girl out on her own likely to be stopped by the police, only this time it was a girl with a lot of money at least. One thing she needed to do was to buy some clothes that made her look older, and maybe even get her hair styled in an older fashion, but first she needed to eat something.

She found a late night dinner and ordered a cheeseburger, fries and Coke. When the waitress took her order, she said. "How old are you honey? Are you eighteen yet? You know there's a curfew for kids under eighteen after ten at night."

"Yeah I know." Karen answered. "I'm over eighteen. I just look young is all."

"I'll bet looking as young as you do feels like a curse now, but believe me, it'll be a blessing when you're my age." The waitress laughed.

"Yeah. I guess so." Karen smiled back.

When the waitress brought her order Karen asked. "Oh. Excuse me. Do you happen to know the name of the town just south of here? You know, the one just down the highway."

"You must mean Blue Eye. It's about fifty miles down the road or so." The waitress answered.

"Yeah, Blue Eye that's it. Now I remember. Thank you." Karen plunged into the cheeseburger like she hadn't eaten in days, which she hadn't.

After she finished the burger Karen asked the waitress about a public phone.

"Sorry." The waitress told her. "We don't have one in here. The closest one is down by Mitchell's market. About three blocks from here."

"Oh. Darn." Karen replied disappointedly.

"Come on honey." The waitress said. "You can use the one back here. I'm not supposed to let anybody use it ... but hell, there ain't nobody here. Come on."

Karen got up and walked behind the counter to where a wall phone was mounted. "Do you happen to have a phone book?" Karen asked.

"Yeah sure do. Here honey." The waitress reached under the counter and handed Karen a local phone book.

After locating the number for a local cab company Karen called and asked to be picked up in front of the dinner.

Karen had just finished her fries and Coke when the cab pulled up at the curb. She reached into her purse and took out six twenty dollar bills and placed them on the counter.

"Hey! Honey!" The waitress called after her as she was leaving. "Wait! You left a lot of money on the counter here."

"I know.' Karen called over her shoulder. "Buy yourself something nice. You deserve it. Bye. And thanks." and she hurried out to the waiting cab.

"I ... I ... Wow ... Thank you!" Was all the waitress could think to say.

Karen jumped into the back seat of the cab, and the driver asked in a heavy accent she couldn't recognize. "Vhere to?"

"Blue Eye." She answered.

"Da town?" The cabby questioned looking over his shoulder at Karen. "That be over sixty gosh darn miles. You sure you vant to yake a cab?"

"Yeah. I'm sure. My daddy gave me the money for cab fare. He felt I would be safer going by cab." She answered matter-of-factly.

"Okey-dokey. You got um kit." And he pushed down on the timer flag then pulled away from the curb.


Art and Louie drove slowly looking carefully on both sides of the roadway for any sign of Karen and their money. Not finding her on the road, after arriving in Silver Dollar City, they searched the bus depot, the one small airport, which was closed, the train station and several all night diners. Everything had come up empty.

"Well, we're fucked!" Art almost spat the word's out he was so angry.

"Yeah. I guess." Louie agreed.

"Christ! We've got to find a way to unload that dope. It'll bring a sizable sum if we can find the right guy to sell it to. Problem is who the fuck do we know in this area. And if we try to unload it back home Eddy will have our nuts. Shit!" Art said mindfully.

"Aaaa ... Art. What about that preacher guy?" Louie asked.

"What the fuck are you talking about? What preacher guy?" Art couldn't understand how

Louie could jump from talking about selling drugs to a preacher in the same fucking breath.

"You know. That preacher the girl told us about. The healing guy." Louie looked thoughtful.

"Yeah. So what the fuck about the preacher guy! You don't think that little cunt still plans on going there do you? That's the last fucking place we'll find her little money stealing ass!" Art was frustrated.

"No ... No not for that Art. I just thought ... Well ... Maybe ... You know ... that preacher could heal you. You know. Make you well and all. Then the money wouldn't be so important." Louie was much more concerned for his friend not having the money to pay for a cure than he was over the loss of the money itself.

"Holly fucking shit! You can't be serious! You don't really believe there's such a thing as divine healing do you? How fucking dumb are you anyway?" Art shook his head in bewilderment.

"Well ... I don't know..." Louie was hurt by Art's words.

"But going down to that preacher guy may not be such a bad idea after all." Art rubbed his chin between his thumb and forefinger of his good hand. "Guy's like him usually draw a big out of town crowd and a lot of um are only looking for way's to cash in. We just might be able to make a connection for the drugs without having to worry about any local's. Hell it's worth a shot."

"Yeah. It's worth a shot." Louie agreed as always.

"Tomorrow we'll find out where in the fuck to find this preacher then we'll pay him and his out of town friends a little visit." Art said starting up the car.


It was just past one in the morning when the cab Karen was in arrived in Blue Eye. "Okee dokey. Ve're there." The cabby talked loud enough to wake Karen, who had fallen asleep ten minutes outside of Sliver Dollar City. "Vere to now?" He asked.

"Oh ... Aaaa ... The bus station. My dad is supposed to meet me there. Do you know where that is?' Karen was still groggy.

"Yau sure. Be there in a flash ah." He turned sharply to the left obviously heading into the main part of town.

"Here ya be kit." The cabby said pulling over in front of a small Gray Hound bus station.

"Thanks." Karen said reading the large amount displayed on the cab's meter. She took enough money out of her purse to cover the fair and included a sixty-dollar tip. "Here." She handed the money over the seat to the driver.

"You bechum Kit. Tank you." He said with a big grin while thumbing through the money she had handed him.

Karen carried her bag into the well lighted bus station and sat down. She would have to wait until morning before making any real plans, but waiting in bus stations was something she had grown accustomed to.

Karen spent the rest of the night dozing off and on while seated on the uncomfortable hardwood bench inside the Bus station. At around seven in the morning a few people began wandering in, and she went in search of something to eat. Finding a small diner a few blocks down from the bus station she enjoyed a leisurely breakfast.

She spent the next two hours window-shopping while she waited for the retail stores to open at nine, then the next couple of hour's, she spent doing something she had never done before, clothes shopping in one of the more exclusive department stores in Blue Eye.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.