Soul Search - Cover

Soul Search

Copyright© 2011 by POL

Chapter 6: Expensive pussy

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6: Expensive pussy - Art, 'The Mailman' and his partner 'Sharp' Louie are on the lam after a bloody drug deal robbery in New York City. They head south heading toward Texas when they come across a hot looking girl, Karen, and her boyfriend who are also traveling south for reasons of their own, which turns out to be one Hell of a trip none of them could ever have even imagined.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Paranormal   Incest   Uncle   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Violence  

Louie pulled in and parked the car in front of the run down motel office as Art had directed him to do. "Go inside and get us a room Lou. We'll wait for you out here."

Louie got out of the car and entered the office. He returned several minutes later clutching a key in his hand.

The motel was located on the same old highway they had been traveling on about fifty or sixty miles from where the truck had broken down. Like the highway, it hadn't seen much traffic after the new inter-state had been put in and had not been kept up. The entire place was in need of paint and based on the amount of cars parked it the spaces located in front of each room less than a tenth of the place was occupied.

The locality suited Art just fine, being several miles outside the next nearest populated area, and being off the beaten track it would give them a place to sleep, something both him and Louie needed badly. He hadn't made up his mind how to deal with Karen yet, knowing if both he and Louie went to sleep, she'd probably take a powder, but if needed, he could always tie her to the bed or something. He'd deal with that when the time came.

Louie backed the big car into the space in front of their room and shut of the engine. Using some caution because of the body in the trunk they took the money bags as well as their personal luggage into the room and then locked the door behind them.

"I think I'll take a shower if it's all right." Karen said to Art.

"I need to use the bathroom first." Art told her. "I've got to clean up this hand and take a piss. Hell, you can help me with both. Come on honey." He took the bottle of whisky and walked into the bathroom.

Karen followed Art into the bathroom and saw he had removed the bloody tee shirt and was running hot water into the basin. After testing the water, he plunged his wounded hand into the hot water and used his fingertips to clean around the damaged area. Surprisingly, after he was done cleaning and rinsing the laceration it didn't look that severe, but it was still very puffy and red around the open wound.

"Reach into my back pocket and get that razor your punk boyfriend tried to cut me with." Art told Karen.

After Karen retrieved the razor he said. "Now cut a four inch wide strip off that clean towel for a bandage." Karen cut the strip while he poured whiskey over the wound then she helped wrap the hand, folding the material under itself to hold it in place.

"Yeah. That's better. Now help me take that piss." He said examining the makeshift bandage.

Karen was confused about his last request and shrugged her shoulders. "Aaa ... I don't know... ?"

"Come on." He cut her off, but his voice was not angry. "Just get my pants off then aim my pecker at the bowl. That shit is hard to do one handed, and I'd much rather have you unzipping my pants and holding my rod than Lou."

"Oh! Okay. Sure." She answered, now understanding. She unfastened his belt and pants, then unzipped them. Gripping his pants along the hips she pushed them and his underwear down to his ankles, and he stepped out of them. She lifted the toilet seat then carefully took his soft member in her hand and pointed the head toward the water in the bowl. A heavy stream of yellow liquid gushed out of his penis splashing and mixing with the water. "Aaaaaaa ... Man a good piss feels almost as righteous as pussy." He told her while he relieved himself.

When the flow of urine stopped, he said. "Aaaa ... Yeah. That feels better. Clean off my dick honey."

She started to reach for the remnant of the towel she had just cut, but he stopped her by saying. "No. Not like that. Use your mouth baby. Clean it off with your tongue."

"Oh gee's, that's gross." Karen said with distaste in her voice.

"Yeah I know. Get with it. I'm getting turned on." He answered flatly.

Karen could feel his manhood hardening in her hand as she leaned over and took his member into her mouth. She tasted the few bitter drops of urine on her tongue that dribbled out of the head as she sucked back and forth several times cleaning him with her mouth. She stood up and asked with arrogance in her tone. "Satisfied? Can I take a shower now?"

"No point in getting that little snatch of yours all cleaned up just to have me get it all dirty again. Come on. I want to knock off a piece of ass before getting me some shut eye. Grab my pants. Will ya?" After Karen picked up his pants, he took her hand and led her into the other room.

Louie was sound asleep flat on his back on the bed. "Hey Lou. Wake up. Get undressed you big dumb ass, you're going to fuck up your suit. Come on wake up!" Art pushed down several times on Louie's shoulder.

"Huh? What?" Louie said groggily.

"Get undressed man. You're going to fuck up your suit. Besides, I was going to knock off a little of this sweet pussy here. What do ya say? Want a piece of this young cunt?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah sure Art. Sure." Louie slowly got off the bed and started to undress.

Art took off his shirt and laid it over the back of the chair where Karen had placed his pants, then he looked at Karen and winked before saying. "Come on honey. Get naked. I'm getting tired."

Both Art and Louie laid down completely naked on the bed and watched Karen while she undressed.

Karen felt a little self-conscience doing a strip in front of the two men, but if ever the term "life depending on it" meant anything, certainly this was the situation. She deliberately took her time with unbuttoning her shirt, adding some mystery and allure to act before tossing it onto the chair. "God damn Louie," Art said resting his head on his hands. "I ask you man. Is that a fucking pair of titties or what?"

"Yeah. They're nice all right Art. They're real nice." Louie confirmed.

Karen unsnapped her jeans then slowly pushed them down past her hips, thighs and calves until they were bundled around her ankles. She gracefully leaned forward, bending at the waist, affording the men a different viewing perspective of her full breasts as she stepped out of the jeans. She straightened up and stood motionless for several seconds dressed only in her hip hugger panties to tantalize the two men before she slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her panties to draw them down. As she lowered her panties the realization of what these two men were going to do to her became a reality. Well, she told herself you've been fucked before, and for much lower stakes than your life. Yes, she would let these old men take their pleasure with her, and she would even pretend to enjoy it. If they wanted a fucking she'd give them the fucking of their lives. Thank god she still had a few birth control pills left, and that she had been taking them regularly ever since she had gotten the prescription.

She captivatingly, and slowly, continued sliding down her panties and then stepped out of them. Then standing up straight and tall, she spread her legs apart while placing both of her hands on her hips offering the two men a completely unhampered view of her entire nakedness.

"Just look at that little pussy Louie." Art laughed. "Is that the cutest little snatch you've ever seen?"

"She don't have much hair on it does she Art." Louie answered.

"She's still young man. It'll probably fill out some when she gets older. I like those slick little pussy's anyway. All broads aught to shave their snatch's." Art told Louie, then to Karen he said, "Turn around honey. Give us a look at that hard little ass of yours."

Karen smiled down at the men, then she turned slowly as a model might do on a runway. Now with her backside facing them, she erotically bent forward and stretched her leg's out wide then pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Oh fuck." She heard Art say. "Now that my friend is a hard body. A true hot young hard body. Get into bed baby. You've got my cock so fucking hard it hurts. Get that sweet thing of yours over here and let me fill it up."

She turned and walked to the side of the bed, and Art got up. "Lou scoot over to the middle of the bed." After Louie did as he requested he said. "Okay honey get up on your knees and suck him off, I'm going to fuck you from behind."

Karen took Art's organ into her hand and stroked it a few times as she said. "Ohooo ... Are you going to put this big thing into my little hole?" Then she looked down as if she were talking directly to his penis. "You be gentle with my little pussy you big, bad hunk, don't you hurt it." She squeezed it a little and then climbed up onto the bed and kneeled down between Louie's out stretched legs. She felt the motion of the bed as Art crawled up behind her, then she felt one of his fingers running down along her butt crack to her vaginal opening. The finger penetrated inside her hole sending a small spasm of electricity through her body.

"You're nice and wet." Art told her after pulling his finger out and rubbing it vigorously along her clit. Even though Karen was not sexually aroused she had learned how to get herself prepared to take a man inside of her. Before she learned that trick her father would enter her dry leaving her sore and raw for days. Necessity being the mother of invention, she could get her juices flowing in even the most unpleasant sexual situations, such as this one.

"I'm all wet and dripping for your big cock baby. Give it to me! Fuck me good! Give me that big cock! You're going to like watching me suck your friends cock while you're fucking me. Aren't you?" She said as she leaned forward and sucked Louie's manhood into her mouth.

"Yeah, I'll like it okay. Are you ready for the fuck of your life honey?" Art asked as he pressed his member's head against her opening.

"Hmmmm ... Yyeeessss." She answered as best she could with a mouth full of penis.

"I can't wait any longer ... Aaaaa ... I need some cunt!" Art said and she felt him push into her. She pushed back into him drawing him completely into her, then she pressed her vaginal muscles around his shaft squeezing and caressing his organ.

.

"Ohooo ... Fuck ... Yeah ... Hot box little girl..." He yelled driving his hips into her ass before taking on a rhythm of pumping forward and back.

He was fucking her harder now, his hips slapping hard against her buttocks, and she couldn't help but feel the raw, carnal sexuality of what he was doing to her. She found it difficult to keep her mouth sliding smoothly up and down along Louie's erection with Art pounding into her from behind, the penis would slip out of her mouth, and she had to balance on one hand, so she could guide it back in, but after a little practice, she got the hang of it and was fucking and sucking with the best of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.