The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Tala hung around my neck, milking the kiss for all it was worth.

If Una had been watching, and I sincerely hoped she hadn't, she would have been unimpressed with Tala's frankly puerile attempt to rile her.

As she broke away from the kiss, and with her knickers still at half-mast around her knees, she stuck out her bum in Una's direction, as if to remind her just what a perfect arse looked like. 'Did you like that Richard?'

'Mmm, yes it was very nice Tala, thank you.' Tala stooped, slowly and knowingly, to pull up her panties. 'Shall we go in now Richard? I hope Una saw just how good we are together.' I was hoping she had better things to do than watch her sister rutting on my driveway.

I blipped the car lock, then opened the front door and ushered her inside. I was curious to know just what had gone on between the two sisters.

'So, er, what did you say to Una just now?' Tala had been heading for the bathroom when she stopped and whirled around, a look of annoyance on her face.

'Why do we have to talk about her all the time?'

I felt that I should protest by saying that it was usually her who brought Una in to the conversation and not me, but I felt it best not to antagonise her any further.

'Well, it's just that you seemed so angry and Una was only checking on her little sister, you know, that you were OK and that you had a good time. She was only looking out for you Tala, that's all it was, I'm sure.' I tossed my coat on to the sofa. Her beautiful face still had a hint of thunder about it.

'Well, she doesn't have to worry about me, I'm a big girl now and I can look out for myself. She should just leave us alone.' With that, she flounced off in to the bathroom.

I felt absolutely bushed, the evening's exertions had taken their toll; if I was going to be the star attraction at the swinger party tomorrow, I'd need a lot of rest in the meantime. I knew that I needed a shower, but I just couldn't be bothered, I'd have one first thing in the morning.

I called out to Tala who was still in the bathroom, 'Tala, I'll have a shower in the morning.'

Tala's voice filtered quietly from behind the door, 'OK Richard, I'll be just be a minute.' As it happened, I also felt the need for a pee, so I used the en-suite. I was happily doing my thing when I heard Tala's soft footsteps behind me. She padded quietly in to the room and pressed her completely naked body up against my back. The sensation was very pleasant as her hardened nipples bored in to my skin through my shirt.

'Let me do it, I've always wanted to.' I was about to ask her, "do what?" when her hand snaked around my belly and grasped my cock. Peering round my shoulder, she waved my dick about and directed the pee all around the bowl.

She squeezed it to stop the flow then released it, and stopped it again. She giggled girlishly. 'This is fun Richard, you men are so lucky to have your dicks. I wish I had one to play with like yours.' Her crotch was lightly grinding against the back of my trousers, and she played contentedly with my dick until the stream subsided. I had to stop her from just tucking it back in. 'Hold on a second, you've got to wipe it first.' She giggled again and let go of me long enough to grab a sheet of tissue and began dabbing at the end. 'Is that OK, is it dry now?'

'Yes I think so Tala, pop it back in please.' Tala obediently slid my flaccid cock back in to place and zipped me up. She tapped the front of my trousers and said, 'There, all nice and dry inside.'

As I escorted Tala back in to the bedroom, her beautiful rear end swaying provocatively in front of me, I noticed a tingling sensation in my trousers.

Unusually, it wasn't the precursor to an erection; rather, it was my phone ringing on vibrate. Tala didn't seem to hear the low hum it made. A minor wave of panic overcame me; Una was in the habit of sending me saucy texts accompanied by even saucier pictures. If this was one such "sexting", Tala would be far from happy and another tense diplomatic situation would surely ensue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.