The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Una looked at her younger sister like a mother looks at a naughty child, trying not to be angry. 'Oh, that's good Tala. I only want the best for my little sister. I'm so pleased that Rishy was able to make you happy.' Una straightened and, for an all too brief moment, her perfectly outlined pussy was level with my face. How I wanted to slide my mouth and cock in to that!

Tala wasn't finished trying to outdo her sister. With a mocking tone to her voice, she said, 'It's Richard, not Rishy!'

Una did not rise to the bait; instead, she slowly turned and stood back from the car. In just turning around, her magnificent arse, gloriously enhanced by the thin white fabric, was momentarily framed by the car window. Una definitely suited the no-panties look. My erection suddenly grew: I sat with my hands in my lap, desperately trying to hide the tell tale sign of my arousal. Tala would know instantly that it was due to Una and not her. All that stuff about size not being important that I had trotted out to Tala, it was clearly not true in Una's case. I closed my window and got out of the car. I was acutely aware of the bulge in my trousers, so I stood with the opened car door in front of me; my jacket wasn't long enough to cover my predicament.

Tala was out of the car like a whippet, her bag swinging from her hand like a mace, confronting her sister. By the look on her face, Tala wasn't very happy with Una's presence, although, to her credit, Una seemed unruffled by the ranting. All the conversation, much of it one-way, was in Tagalog, so I had no idea what was being said. Several times, Una glanced at me with a half-smile. And there I just stood, an unwilling spectator, hiding behind the car door, and admiring, if not just plain lusting, after Una.

Watching her standing there in that ridiculous, but undeniably horny outfit, I was unable to diminish the expanding tent in my trousers. Eventually, Tala seemed to run out of steam and walked over to me. Una slowly went back to her front door and paused long enough in the doorway to fix me with a broad smile and to strike a sensual pose, before going inside.

Tala's face had lost some its fury, 'That sister of mine is very bad, she is a bitch!'

'Steady on Tala. What did she do that was so bad?'

'She ... she was here. It is my time with you not hers. She should stay away.'

I was still cowering behind the car door; my cock was still as hard and stiff as a poker. Tala leaned over the door and kissed me. 'Let's go inside now Richard, away from her.'

'OK, yes.' Now I had to reveal myself, to expose my bulge, I needed to stall.

'Tala, kiss me again.' She didn't hesitate, she stood close to me and I embraced her, sliding my tongue in to her mouth, whilst running my hands up and down her body and groping her arse under her skirt. It was only then that I allowed my rigid cock to press against her belly. 'Oh Richard, you are hard, you are very hard. I can feel your cock pressing in me. I do make you horny don't I?'

'Oh yes Tala, you make me very horny.'

'Do me here Richard, I want sex here.'

'What here? Someone will see us.'

'Yes, Una will see us. I know she is watching us. I want her to see us fucking, I want her to see just how hard you get for me.' Tala was already unzipping my trousers and groping around for my cock.

This was something I was unprepared for, letting Una see me fuck another woman. I knew that it was going to happen tomorrow night at the swinger party, but not with her little sister and certainly not out in the open.

Tala had successfully wrestled my engorged cock from my pants and was now sinking to her knees to take it in to her mouth. Before she did so, she glanced sideways towards Una's front window, as if to make sure that Una had a good view. Her lips slid slowly over the tip of my swollen cock before she took almost the whole length in to her gaping mouth. Purposefully and deliberately, she rocked her head back and forth, putting on a master class in cock sucking. Every so often she would turn her face towards Una's house to flaunt my cock in her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.