The New Neighbours
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The drive back to my place was surprisingly cheerful and Tala was rather chatty.

'So do you like having sex outside Richard?'

I glanced away from the dark road ahead and smiled at her.

'I like sex anywhere Tala, especially with you.' I was hoping that the next question would not be whether Una and I enjoyed the same outdoor pursuits.

'It's very exciting isn't it, I mean all those people nearby and us having sex, it makes me feel very sexy.'

I smiled again, relieved that there had been no mention of Una for at least two miles. 'Yes, it's exciting, I have to admit.'

She giggled like a schoolgirl, which, in itself was rather exciting. I thought back to Una's schoolgirl episode; I couldn't hide a wry smile, and Tala thought it was for her; she beamed back.

She was chattering away happily. 'I remember once I was with this... ' She tailed off and glanced at me sheepishly, as if she'd let the cat out of the bag

'It's OK Tala, I know you have a history before me, I thought we were past that. Go on, finish what you were going to say.'

The smile returned, 'Well, I was with this friend and we were ... having sex in a park; this was back home in the Philippines.'

I smiled, 'Yes, I guessed that Tala.'

'Well, we were having sex in some trees and I was standing against this big tree and I looked over his shoulder and there was some people standing on the path and they had some children with them. The children were looking straight at us having sex. First I wanted him to stop, but it was so exciting with those children staring at us, it made me feel even more sexy. I told him to do it faster and the children were still watching and I could feel myself cumming. They pointed at us and their parents looked and then suddenly took them away, but I was already cumming and it was a big orgasm. He thought it was because of him and he came then. He had a big smile, like he was the best in the world. It was so funny.'

I smiled, 'Yes I can see how it would make him happy. Making you cum, makes me happy too.' Tala's hand suddenly reached across and squeezed my thigh, before moving, rather predictably, to my cock.

'Does it make you horny as well Richard?'

I glanced at the blue-lit clock on the dashboard, 'Well, it was only fifteen minutes ago that I was horny with you Tala, you can't expect me to rise to every occasion, I'm only human you know.' I gave her a broad smile hoping that she wouldn't feel rejected. She sat back in her seat and removed her hand from my less than tumultuous bulge.

'I suppose so. But Una told me that you can do it whenever she wants you too, you are always horny.' There was the beginning of a pout on her exquisite face and my spirits sank a little at the mention of Una's name.

I laughed it off, 'You don't want to believe everything she says, I'm not Superman. I think she has been pulling your leg.'

Tala looked at me questioningly, 'Pulling my leg? She does not pull my leg.'

I grinned. 'No, not actually pulling your leg. It's just a saying, it means having a joke with you. I'm just an ordinary guy, really.'

Tala turned in her seat to face me. 'I don't think you are an ordinary guy Richard, I think you are wonderful. You are so good at sex, I love having sex with you. I have never had such big orgasms before, even with that boy in the park. You make me cum the best Richard.'

'Now you are pulling my leg, Tala. But thank you for the compliment, you are very kind. But the reason we have such good sex, is because of you Tala. You are so attractive, so sexy and beautiful, it's easy to get horny with you.'

Her face lit up with a huge smile, her perfect white teeth almost glowing in the dim blue light from the dash.

'You make me feel horny too Richard, you make me feel so horny all the time. You only have to look at me and I get sexy.'

'Flattery will get you everywhere Tala.' I laughed.

'I am not doing flattery, Richard. I mean it. Una told me that you make her cum even better than Sammy. I make you cum, don't I Richard. I give you good orgasms, don't I?'

I squeezed her exposed, bronzed thigh. 'Oh yes Tala, you certainly do that alright.'

'Do I make you cum better than Una?'

My heart sank again. Tala was obsessed with competing with her big sister. I hesitated before answering; I was keen to avoid another bout of Tala's sulking.

'It's impossible to choose between you, really. You are both fantastic. It's because you are sisters I suppose, both equally wonderful.'

I concentrated on the dark road ahead, hoping, but not really believing, that I had appeased her.

'Yes we are sisters, but I am younger than her, and prettier. And she has a big fat bum.'

It was beginning to get a little personal now. Tala's resentment of her sister was deep-rooted. I needed to tread carefully. 'Now, now, Tala. Una has a very nice bum, just as nice as yours, but a bit bigger that's all. Size isn't everything.'

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.