The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I flicked Tala's dark hair away from her face and leaned in. This time the kiss was less hurried. I pressed my mouth against hers gently at first, gradually increasing the pressure. As inexperienced as she was, Tala felt wonderful to kiss. I pressed my tongue against her teeth, she resisted but I persisted and eventually, she got the message and opened her mouth. My tongue swept in and around, savouring the wine flavour of her mouth. Tala let out a little squeal and I broke away.

I looked at her quizzically. 'Are you OK Tala?'

'Yes, that felt very nice Richard, do it again to me please.'

How was it that Tala could manage the word Richard, but her sister couldn't?

I pressed my lips to hers again, her mouth instantly opened and her tongue wrestled with mine. Tala kissed me hard and long, her head moving from side to side as her passion rose.

My cock was straining for release but I had to stop and pull away.

'Tala. Before we go any further, we must think about contraception. I can wear a condom if you want me to.'

Tala shook her head, 'I had my period last week and Una has a morning-after pill for me as well. I can't get pregnant. Shall I take my clothes off now?'

I smiled at her eagerness. 'No, let me do that, but not here. In the bedroom, come with me.'

I rose from the sofa, and taking her soft delicate hand, led her to the bedroom.

She looked around the room, seemingly pleased with the décor and the soft lighting. She went straight over to the bed and lay down. Again, I grinned at her innocent willingness.

'No, you don't have to lie down Tala, please stand for me.' Tala looked a little puzzled but got up and stood in front of me. 'Are we going to have sex standing up?'

'Not necessarily. But I want to undress you, and it's easier if you are standing.'

Tala smiled her bright smile. 'OK. Shall I undress you as well?'

'Yes, if you want to, please do.'

Before I could do anything else, Tala's hands went straight to my flies and unzipped me. 'Hang on Tala, this is not a race, we can take things slowly, let the excitement build gradually.'

'Oh, OK. I just wanted to see your penis, Una says that it is very big.'

'Actually it's not that big and besides, size isn't the most important thing, it's how I treat you, how I stimulate you in the right way. I can create as much sensation and pleasure for you with my mouth or hand as I can with my co ... with my penis.'

It seemed strange referring to my dick by its anatomical name.

'Yes I know, Una told me what you could do and I have seen all your videos. But your penis does look very nice, I want to feel it in my hand.'

'Did Una tell you to use the word "penis"?'

'No, but I thought that if I said, that word, cock, you would think that maybe I am ... I don't know the word.'

'I think I know the word, but no, you are definitely not that. You are a virgin Tala, how can you be?'

She lunged forward and kissed me, holding my face and pressing her mouth hard on mine. 'Thank you Richard, I am so scared to do the wrong thing. I don't want you to think bad of me.'

'Don't worry Tala, there is no wrong thing. As long as both people are comfortable with what's going on, then it's OK.'

I held her pretty face and caressed her neck; she shivered and closed her eyes.

My hands moved across her shoulders and down her arms. I held her around the waist and pulled her to me in a long simmering kiss. As I held her, my hands ascended to her boobs; they were soft and pliant through her blouse and bra. Her kissing increased as she wrapped her arms around me pressing her moving crotch against my bulging cock. My thumbs found her raised hard nipples and I rubbed them in small slow circles. She let out a little squeal as I slipped my hands under her blouse and played my fingers over her belly; she ground her hips against me with renewed vigour. My trousers were unzipped and my cock was doing its best to work its way out, gaining hardness as Tala forced her pussy against it.

Once my hands had slipped up inside her bra and caressed her tits, her moving hips became more urgent, grinding and bumping like a lap dancer. I dropped my hands down to her gyrating arse and squeezed it through her skirt.

She tore her mouth from mine and gasped in to my ear, ' Can I hold your ... cock now?'

I kissed her neck and licked her ear, 'It's all yours Tala, it's all yours.' Her hand was at my open fly in a second and groping its way inside to grip my straining shaft. 'Oh Richard, it feels so hard, and big. Will it hurt me?'

I groaned quietly as her slender fingers slipped over the length of my dick.

'No Tala, I won't hurt you. I'll be very careful and gentle. I'll only do what you want, OK?'

My hands delved under her skirt where I encountered her panties, which slipped down easily over her lovely rear. My fingers were soon reaching for her crack and up in to her cunt. Tala shuddered and I realised that my hands were the first ones ever to go there, as an adult, other than her own. She stopped grinding me and opened her legs, I wasn't sure if that was an invitation to enter her then and there, or not.

My cock was fully erect and in the tight grip of Tala's hand.

'Do you want me to put it in you Tala?'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.