The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

A familiar look transformed her face as she focussed on her orgasm. The car began to rock gently on its springs as Una increased her pace and her pressure on the gear knob. She had to press her crotch down hard as she was massaging her clit through two layers of clothing. I was tempted to help by pulling her leggings and knickers down for her but I didn't want to interrupt her concentration. She seemed to be doing well enough without my interference. Her arse, with my finger wedged tightly up it, was jerking up and down as she ground her pussy against the hard ball of the gear stick.

More moans and gasps came from her open mouth, but her face was now turned towards me with a far-away look in her eyes. It was as if she was looking straight through me at something behind me in the distance.

Her head suddenly dropped and she began to pant loudly. 'Huh, huh, huh. I'm cumming Rishy. HUH, HUH,

OHHHH, YES, YES, I'M CUMMING. HUH, HUH, HUHHHHH.' She suddenly reared up and back, as far as the car's roof would let her and ground the gear knob hard against her crotch. I feared that at any minute, the thin material of her leggings would split and the gearstick would disappear up her. I had a hard time keeping my finger where it was as she wildly gyrated her body.

She was bracing herself on the dashboard, her hand gripping the edge as her climax rippled through her trembling body. Then she shuddered to a stop and leaned forwards, catching her breath.

'Oh that was fun Rishy, I enjoyed that.' I extricated my finger from her arse. 'Oooh, and that was nice too Rishy. You've got a very sexy car.' She ran her hand suggestively, over the gear knob. 'Maybe I'll try it without my knickers next time.'

I reached in to the door pocket and found a windscreen cloth, which I used it to wipe my finger. Una eased herself back in to her seat. 'Mm, this is turning out to be a really nice trip, don't you think. How many times have you made me cum Rishy, I've lost count.'

'So have I. But it's got to be at least three times, about the same as me. So, yes, it's been quite a ride. What do we do now, head for home?'

'About Tala.'

'Yes?'

'Well, she'll be with us on Friday, in the evening. Perhaps you could speak to her then.'

'I think that's a good idea. Shall I pop in to you?'

'No. I think at your place would be better. She might be embarrassed if me and Sammy are around.

Shall I bring her over to you?'

'Yes, that'll be best.' My mind was beginning to race ahead. Images of the cute Tala with the pretty face and the big tits fuelled my imagination.

I gave her one of my winning smiles and said.' Shall we head home now, I don't think I've got anything left in me.'

Una pouted as if several orgasms in a few short hours weren't quite enough.

'OK, I suppose so. But it was fun today wasn't it Rishy. I had a great time, did you?'

'Yes I had a whale of a time.' I started the car rolling and made for the exit. This time I had to turn right in to the fast flowing traffic. It took forever for the lights to change and for me to get a chance to pull out.

No wonder this orchard business failed, they couldn't get the stuff out of the bloody place.

We arrived home with no drama, or awkward conversations. I pulled up on to my drive, jumped out and opened the door for Una.

'Thank you Rishy, and thank you for a nice time.' She patted my crotch and said, 'Tala is going to have the time of her life isn't she Rishy?'

'Yes, of course she will, I promise I'll be very gentle with her.' Una gave me a quick peck on the cheek, and shimmied back over to her front door. I stood transfixed at the mesmerising sight of her glorious arse quivering with every step. She knew that I'd be watching; she turned at her door and winked salaciously.

Then, in a parody of a TV advert for a supermarket, she patted her arse. I'll never be able to watch that ad. again the same way.

I made my way inside and slumped on the sofa. My cock ached; it had seen so much action, that it was actually sore.

The next few days saw me at the office; we had another panic. Someone had specified the wrong grade of steel in a shopping complex and I was told by David to "sort it out, pronto."

And sort it out pronto I did. It turned out that the grade of steel we wanted wasn't available in the quantity we needed but a higher grade had been substituted for only a slightly higher cost. The customer was quite happy with the new specs and absorbed the extra cost. So panic over, and disaster averted, I headed home; it was Friday afternoon and I had a very important meeting with a gorgeous young virgin, who didn't want to be a virgin anymore.

I managed to get home early on Friday evening; it was just after six, as I rolled up on to the drive.

Over the last few days, since I'd had my day out with Una, I hadn't seen anything of her, not even over the garden fence; I was missing her like mad. I hoped her sister would be a suitable diversion. My cock was no longer sore, but it did ache for some action.

I showered, shaved and microwaved a meal for one.

I even tidied and dusted the living room, and bedroom; I was keen to make a good impression on the innocent young Tala.

I settled down to watch some TV and by eight o'clock, I was beginning to think that I would be spending the evening alone.

But, at eight twenty, the doorbell rang and as I opened the door, I was greeted with two smiling young women. Una was standing beside her sister who towered over her by several inches. Yes, it occurred to me that Tala was taller. 'Hello Rishy, this is my sister Tala.'

I looked at the pretty young woman who, despite her olive complexion, was blushing profusely. Her eyes were cast down in embarrassment, and I wondered just which of these two women was the driving force behind this endeavour. Had Tala really asked her sister to help her relieve herself of the burden of virginity, or had Una worked on her little sister and convinced her that a good shagging was what she really needed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.