The New Neighbours
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

We sauntered past various fast-food places and I said, 'So what do you fancy?'

I realised that I shouldn't have asked such a leading question, as soon as the words were out of my mouth. Una stopped and faced me, leaning in to whisper in my ear and pressing her tits in to my chest. 'Well, now that you ask, I fancy a whole night of sex and passion with you.'

'I'm sure that can be arranged. But more immediately, what to you want to eat.'

She spun around and surveyed the long line of eateries before us.

'Pizza!'

'OK, pizza it is.'

Once inside the restaurant we sat at a corner table and scanned the menu.

'Shall we get a large one and share it?' I suggested. I waited for some innuendo from Una but it didn't come.

'Yes, which one? I like the Hawaiian.'

I was happy with that. 'Yes, OK. One large Hawaiian. What about drinks?'

She bit her lip in concentration as she studied the drinks list. 'Er, a lager I think. What about you?'

'Seeing as I'm driving, it'll have to be an orange juice.' The waiter came over and we ordered.

When we were alone again, Una tapped my leg with her foot. 'So when are we going to have this night of passion?'

'Well, I don't know. We have this swinger party at the weekend don't we? I assume that it's still on. So, sometime next week?'

'The party! I had almost forgotten about that. See the effect you have on me Rishy. Yes it's still on, and as far as I know the girls are still coming, if you know what I mean?' There was an impish look on her face, Una was definitely in a funny mood today; I rather liked it.

'I'll e-mail everyone tonight to get some confirmations but I'm sure Cheryl and Maura will be there. And my sister said she'd come along.'

I almost missed what she said, it was rather a throw away comment.

'Your sister?'

'Yes, she said she'd come and stay the weekend with us and she'd like to meet you.'

'Are you serious Una; your sister?' I was somewhat taken aback to say the least.

'Why not? What's wrong with my sister?'

'Well nothing's wrong with your sister; I've never met her. But it's your sister, Una, your sister!'

'You'll like her. She's not as pretty as me and she hasn't got big boobs, well not as big as mine.

Her name's Tala, it's Filipino for morning star, and she's seventeen years younger than me, you'll like her.'

'I'm sure I will but that's not the point is it?'

'Well what is the point Rishy? You don't think I'll mind if you have sex with her do you?'

'Well, you might.'

'I won't, believe me I won't. She's lovely, really she is, and she's dying to meet you. She thought you looked very handsome on the video and she can't wait to... '

It was most unlike Una to be so coy. 'Can't wait to what Una?'

'Well, as she put it, can't wait to bounce up and down on your cock.' Una actually blushed; I never thought I'd see the day.

I was a little puzzled. 'Why were you so hesitant about saying that?'

'She's my little sister Rishy; it seems strange to talk about her like that. You know in a sexual way.'

This didn't make sense. 'So how are you going to handle her actually having sex with me if just talking about it embarrasses you?'

'Because... ' Una hesitated again. 'Because she's a virgin Rishy.'

Before I could react fully, the waiter returned with our order and placed a huge platter and two plates in front of us.

Una diverted the conversation. 'This looks delicious.'

I reached across and stopped her picking up her knife. 'Hang on a minute Una. Let's get this absolutely clear. You want me to take your sister's virginity?'

She put her cutlery down and reached for my hand instead. She looked serious. 'If you don't mind. She only joined us from Manila a year ago. When our parents died in a monsoon, she had to live with our grandparents, but they are too old and so, me and Sammy brought her over to England to stay with our aunt. She's really lovely Rishy, you'll really like her.'

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.