The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

If Una felt any change in me, she didn't say anything, but I said, 'Share me, why would you have to share me?'

I tried hard to conceal any sign of anxiety in my voice.

Una moved her head sideways and looked up in to my eyes, still smiling. 'The swingers party. Sammy sent you an e-mail about it yesterday, didn't you see it?'

'Swingers party? No I haven't seen any mention of a party.' A wave of relief flooded over me.

I slid off her sweat-glazed body, sat up and gazed down at her incredibly voluptuous body; a large pool of semen had stained the rug under her bum. Now Una sat up with me, her enormous boobs swinging as she rose.

'Oh. Well, Sammy has arranged one of our swinger parties for the weekend; we haven't had one since we moved here and it's our turn to host it. You're invited, we've told all our friends about you and all the women are looking forward to some special Rishy attention.'

I was momentarily caught off-guard; I wasn't sure how I felt about it or how to respond. Una took my hesitation as perhaps a refusal. Her pretty face was one of concern, her brow wrinkled. She placed her hand on my shoulder and then stroked my face. 'You're not angry are you Rishy, you will come to the party?'

I managed to compose myself and held her hand tenderly in mine, she smiled. I said, 'I thought only couples could go to swinger parties, you know, have a wife to swap with other men.'

She beamed at me. 'No that's wife swapping, swinging is different. There's usually more men than women. One party we hosted at our other house, there was only two of us women and seven men. I had all seven men do me, it was fantastic.

Cheryl, the other woman, she did me as well; the men like to see the women fuck together. Sammy filmed it all as usual.'

I was a little shell-shocked by this, though I shouldn't have been surprised; it seemed a natural thing for Sammy and Una to do. I stood up, giving myself time to frame a response, and helped Una up from the floor. She fell in to my arms and kissed me warmly.

'You will come won't you Rishy. There will be at least five disappointed women if you don't.'

'Five women?'

Una grinned. 'Yes I've told them all about your wonderful cock.' To illustrate her point, Una reached down and tugged my limp, slippery dick several times. ' It will probably be more than five women. Cheryl said she couldn't wait; Ann and Maura have seen you on video and really want to have you. Then there's Carol, Janice, Ellen and me of course. There may be one or two others who turn up. We never know who will be at the party until they ring the doorbell.'

I really was gobsmacked now. 'I can't cope with all those women Una, I'm not a robot!'

Una hugged and kissed me again, her warm body pressed against mine. 'You won't have to do them on your own Rishy; there will be other men there to look after them as well. Say you'll come Rishy, please say you'll come, you can have me as many times as you like, just say you'll come.'

I pulled her body to me and pressed my mouth long and hard against hers, our tongues tangling together. When I broke the kiss, Una was staring up at me with a look of expectation on her face.

I said, 'It's not just the women though is it? It's the men, they'll want you, they'll all want you. I'll have to watch other men having sex with you. I'm not sure that I can handle that Una.'

Una stood back and held me at arms length, staring in to my eyes. 'You don't understand Rishy. It's just sex with them, just sex. With you it's love, real love. Those men, it will be like me using a dildo, they will be just dildos. They won't make me cum Rishy, not really. I'll pretend for them, I will fake orgasms for them, but it's you that makes me cum Rishy, just you.'

I stared back at her, not knowing what to believe. 'Do you fake it for me Una? And what about Sammy, he makes you cum doesn't he?'

Una suddenly let go of me and wandered over to her clothes. She stepped in to her green thong and then pulled up her shorts; she looked at me with an expression of real hurt on her face. Suddenly, I felt dreadful.

She put her bra on backwards, spun it around and hefted each boob in to the cups and straightened the straps.

'How can you ask such a thing Rishy? I have never faked it with you, never. And I never will. I thought you understood how I felt, I thought you felt the same for me.'

I really thought that she was going to cry, my heart lurched at the thought of her weeping because of me.

As she pulled her T-shirt over her head, flicking her hair out of the way, I moved over to her and held her tightly. I tried to kiss her but she kept her head down and I was sure she was crying. Her arms hung by her side, and she made no attempt to hold me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.